I won't. I'm a legit refugee now!
    I hope you claimed asylum in the first country you landed in

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    You are not a refugee. Don’t be so fucking stupid
    I'm fleeing tyranny, I can't go back to my home country for fear of persecution pretty standard definition of a refugee.

Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    I didn't think that was a requirement these days, might check out Brazil soon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Why? That's never been a requirement.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wengerbabies View Post
    I'm fleeing tyranny, I can't go back to my home country for fear of persecution pretty standard definition of a refugee.

I didn't think that was a requirement these days, might check out Brazil soon

You are wasting your time trying to discuss anything beyond the latest events on Eastenders with these microbes. In some ways I wish I could do what you have managed. But family and all, can't just up sticks because there are other lives to consider. Even so, if it was just me, I'd still be here anyway, fighting these fuckers tooth and nail. This is OUR country. We built it from what was passed on by prior generations - who bled. These wankers and their adoring army of fearful, cowering tool drones aren't going to hold sway - come what may. I'm getting ready to fight. Making the preparations. Gearing up mentally because saying you'll do something is very different from actually doing it.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    You are wasting your time trying to discuss anything beyond the latest events on Eastenders with these microbes.
    https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ad-hominem

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The spam moderator. Novel concept.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is no other way to respond to someone who isn't saying anything. But OK. Let me try again

Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Guess what. 100,000 people have died "from" covid. But all other diseases have been eradicated.
    Wrong. I've shown the data around that. Mortality from other causes is a little lower than the 5 year average but not significantly so.
    The excess deaths - which have been 30% above average since Christmas - are from Covid.

I mean it's great that there's only one disease left in the world. But it does seem to be quite lethal, given the 99.85% survival rate.
    Wrong. I've shown the data around that. It's around 1% in developed countries which have an older population.

Once again. The tests, according to the inventor and now even the WHO, are fake.
    Wrong. I've shown a video from the WHO talking about the PCR tests and how those are the more accurate ones. I have shown that cases correlate with hospitalisations which correlates with deaths. That makes no sense if the test are "random" - your word.

Again, none of this is media spin. This is all based on data which I have provided sources for. You have provided none.

You claim to base your opinions on data but have shown none. When you're confronted with the data which shows your position to be wrong you have no response. All you can do is resort to insults.

If you want to have a grown up conversation then great. Me too. Maybe you're right and I'm wrong, but if you think that then explain why.
    Provide sources.
    If you're just going to respond with insults then you are only making yourself look stupid and making your position look weak.
    I'm happy to call a truce if you are, but I'm the one backing up my opinions with facts and data. You're just stating yours without basis.
    If my data is wrong or my interpretation of it is then fine. Explain why.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You see how this cunt take obvious cynicism, designed to make any rational observer (and granted such people are scarcer) confront a question, and extrapolates it into a statement of fact. Any normal person would know that the assertion "every" other disease has been eradicated is a cynical appraisal of the absurdity that passes for "fact" these days, almost as overblown as the "facts" themselves, if you like. Quite obviously, as even a fool - but not a purposeful fool - can easily conclude, Covid deaths are bundling up every other cause of death imaginable, to inflate the headline figures. But the cunt here, who knows exactly what's intended, takes the literal and then uses the mainstream media talking points that have replaced his bible to - do what exactly? People can already figure out what was said and why it was said, barring those too hopeless to be capable of falling back on basic analysis. So when the cunt drives in and then uses that as a starting pint for his alleged argument, albeit pilfered straight from the anus of the mainstream media and repeated like a parrot who gets fed on compliance, he's not even on the same map as the debate. All he's doing is knocking down objections like a cheap door to door guy who has cleaning products that have be shifted. And he does it for free. Nobody pays him to be a cunt. It just comes naturally. He enjoys it.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reminder. The tests are fake. Instead of consuming the cunt juice from you-know-who, the fake moderator, who will do anything (literally anything) to get you back on message, go and read everything that has been delivered here to get you educated, should you want to be educated. You can listen to the cunts if you want, and ignore the information out of hand. OR... you can read the information and then conclude, hey that makes sense because --- common sense, a fucking brain cell ---, or, hey, that bloke is a total cunt. FAIR ENOUGH.

This is very serious and if you are relying on the good will of the people who herd you - you are FUCKED my friend. And deservedly so. But, you understand, you take me down with you. And millions more. Are you okay with that?
    Für eure Sicherheit