Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another late night on the booze I see

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Covid deaths are bundling up every other cause of death imaginable, to inflate the headline figures.
    Can you provide some evidence of that? Because the figures I found showed that other causes of death were about the same as average. The only causes which were significantly lower were other respiratory ones which is what you’d expect. When there’s a new kid in town it dominates.
    So the point is all the deaths from the normal causes are still happening. Obviously the media aren’t reporting on that because it happens every year and you can’t catch those things from other people.
    But in December Covid was the leading cause of death in the UK and accounted for twice as many deaths as any other single cause. By Christmas the all cause mortality was 30% above the average and it has stayed that way into January. I’d suggest that’s newsworthy.
    My source on that though is not “the media”, it’s the ONS.
    If you think the figures are wrong or I’m interpreting them wrongly then fine, explain your reasoning and provide a source. No one will take you seriously while you’re having a tantrum.

uses the mainstream media talking points
    Well, no. Again, my data comes from the ONS and the Government Covid Dashboard.
    I’m sorry the numbers don’t say what you want them to but having a tantrum about it isn’t going to help. If you want to make an argument then do so with data and sources.

Reminder. The tests are fake.
    So previously you claimed that Covid has a 99.85% survival rate.
    You provided no source of course. The source I found suggested it is actually about 1% in developed countries which have older populations.
    So can you provide a source for your 99.85% figure?
    And if you believe the tests are fake then how can you be confident in any figure?
    How do you calculate a fatality rate if the tests aren’t reliable?
    You claimed that the WHO admitted the tests were fake so I looked into that and found a video on their website saying that the PCR tests - the ones you have repeatedly claimed don’t work - are the more reliable ones. So what am I missing here? Can you provide a source from the WHO which backs up your claim?

And if the tests are “random” - your word - then why would there be any correlation between cases and hospitalisations and deaths. The correlation is clear and, again, not because “the media” say so, it’s clear in the government data. Is your claim that the data is incorrect? If so then do you have any evidence?

who will do anything (literally anything) to get you back on message
    I’m just providing facts based on data and providing my sources.
    You are making claims with no basis, or if they are based on anything you are failing to provide your sources.

Remember that you are the one who has been saying the army will be on the streets keeping people in their houses. Where are they?
    You said curfews will be coming “soon”. That was last October.
    In the same post you talked about checkpoints.

There’s nothing wrong in making predictions which don’t turn out to be right, but you might want to try some introspection and consider why you were wrong.
    The reason you were wrong (imo) is because you view everything through the paranoid world view you have where this is all about control and “they” are out to get you.
    It isn’t and they aren’t.
    Unfortunately you also have a very black and white mindset where you think that the only alternative to your worldview is that people who don’t share it think that the MSM are entirely truthful and the government are bending over backwards to help us.
    Those aren’t the only two possibilities.

So...if you want to be taken seriously then try backing up your claims with data and sources.
    Otherwise you’re just another person ranting on the internet.
    The modern day equivalent of the man on the street corner yelling about how the end of the world is nigh while passers by regard him with pity and bemusement.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    Another late night on the booze I see
    Nah, I was under my bed begging nanny to let me out. She said no, not until I take my medicine. It's all normal dude, nothing to see.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reminder. The tests are fake. Instead of consuming the cunt juice from you-know-who, the fake moderator, who will do anything (literally anything) to get you back on message, go and read everything that has been delivered here to get you educated, should you want to be educated. You can listen to the cunts if you want, and ignore the information out of hand. OR... you can read the information and then conclude, hey that makes sense because --- common sense, a fucking brain cell ---, or, hey, that bloke is a total cunt. FAIR ENOUGH.

This is very serious and if you are relying on the good will of the people who herd you - you are FUCKED my friend. And deservedly so. But, you understand, you take me down with you. And millions more. Are you okay with that?
    Meanwhile back on Planet Earth...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I actually pointed out how dishonest that form of "debate" is, several times and not too long ago. Now here it is again. Reprehensible, but fairly typical behaviour these days though.
    Ok, care to provide any data or facts to convince me of this opinion you have formed?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by selassie View Post
    Ok, care to provide any data or facts to convince me of this opinion you have formed?
    Pathetic, isn't it? Pretending I haven't posted a whole stream of information. But the game is to reset the clock and keep me doing it over and over again. I can write, but you won't read. So you tell me I'm not providing you with what you need to read.

I posted a ton of stuff on the fake tests. The fake data. The corrupt bastards who are running this shitshow.

I don't demand you read it, or accept it. But I do demand you don't say I didn't post it.

The facts from six months ago haven't really changed. The sham is still being played out in the same way.

As I have always said, go back to the fake tests and work your way from there. You'll get it, eventually.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by selassie View Post
    Meanwhile back on Planet Earth...
    Being condemned by a fool is not a bad thing.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Being condemned by a fool is not a bad thing.
    that's what i always say

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pathetic, isn't it? Pretending I haven't posted a whole stream of information. But the game is to reset the clock and keep me doing it over and over again. I can write, but you won't read. So you tell me I'm not providing you with what you need to read.

I posted a ton of stuff on the fake tests. The fake data. The corrupt bastards who are running this shitshow.

I don't demand you read it, or accept it. But I do demand you don't say I didn't post it.

The facts from six months ago haven't really changed. The sham is still being played out in the same way.

As I have always said, go back to the fake tests and work your way from there. You'll get it, eventually.
    https://www.covidfaq.co/Claim-PCR-te...01927903805815

This is quite an interesting article debunking the claims that the PCR tests are fake etc.

Obviously you will now tell me its all wrong & i need to stop believing the MSM because some bloke on YouTube says different