1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Get fucked
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will do!

If anyone joined in around here then I didn’t notice

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Me neither, mind you i was playing a PC game and wearing headphones at the time

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nothing round here.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sir Tom

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by selassie View Post
    I never stated you haven't posted anything, I like others have questioned your sources of which many of them have been debunked.

I could state that it is true that "Pigs do fly" and find a whole heap of websites to support it, there are conspiracy websites everywhere backing up a whole heap of nonsense...that does not make my data or sources correct.

It isn't about me getting it, it is about me trying to understand why you are so adamant that we are under control and that the policies put in place to stop the spread of a virus are fake.
    I suppose by "debunked" you mean denied by habitual liars? Even if the "some nut on the Internet" strategy had some foundation, what would make "my" nutter any less credible than your warmonger and mouthpiece for the banks and multinationals? How many times do you need to be lied to before you lose trust? Seems there's no limit.

Your "debunkers" (funded by big tech that has turned lies and propaganda into an art form) will always say what is required of them. That's their job. At the moment they are telling you Iran is a few weeks away from being the next great threat that requires an immediate profit drive from big military. Prior to that it was Bin Laden, who lived in a secret cave complex. Before that it was Saddam who threatened with his 45 minute mushroom clouds and his mobile chemical weapons labs. All ridiculous lies. But that's in the past. Your "sources" are 100% reliable now, no doubt. And if they turn out to be lying yet again (what are the odds, I wonder?), just move on, wait for the next big issue and get in line to denounce anyone who won't swallow the new story.

"Debunked" indeed.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's a shameless "nutter" with the nerve to question the fake news mainstream media.

So the question is obvious. What should be done about these people? Can they just be allowed to go around the place saying whatever they want? Current consensus is trending towards no - they should not.

No, wait a second, I got sucked in by the latest mainstream fashion narrative. The question actually is, what is to be done about mainstream fake news? The answer appears to be, nothing at all. Just go along to get along, lap it up, and don't forget to persecute the deniers of the new religion (so the mob knows you are onboard).
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-55953848

Bet it turns the frogs gay...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's a helpful guide for lunatics who are responsible enough to laugh at sane people for being sane.

https://www.healthline.com/health/cisgender-vs-straight

Did you get all that?

And to think - there are still people out there who don't know this stuff
    Für eure Sicherheit