1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bumder

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So they spend our dosh on an AI system to track adverse reactions to the holy vaccines, and then stop publishing data about adverse reactions to the holy vaccines. Must be a coincidence. Add it to the list.

Meanwhile, helpful people are being recruited to "track down" and "convince" the domestic terrorists who won't take the vaccines and change their minds. Door to door is an option that is being considered. I hope they do door to door. I always enjoy it when the census **** comes around (although he doesn't, tbf), but a corporate vaccine pushing cunt is like a gift. Actually trespassing to sell me snakeoil. It's like the old wild west - except I'm not allowed to have a gun.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    So they spend our dosh on an AI system to track adverse reactions to the holy vaccines, and then stop publishing data about adverse reactions to the holy vaccines. Must be a coincidence. Add it to the list.

Meanwhile, helpful people are being recruited to "track down" and "convince" the domestic terrorists who won't take the vaccines and change their minds. Door to door is an option that is being considered. I hope they do door to door. I always enjoy it when the census **** comes around (although he doesn't, tbf), but a corporate vaccine pushing cunt is like a gift. Actually trespassing to sell me snakeoil. It's like the old wild west - except I'm not allowed to have a gun.
    The story I read this morning was that the regulator said there were some minor side effects with the Pfizer vaccine but then again, there are side effects in some people in almost every medicine these days. You only have to read the labels on stuff like lempsip to see that they warn of them.

Given the UK has vaccinated almost 11 million people, if they were all dropping dead from side effects, we’d probably noticed it by now!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    The story I read this morning was that the regulator said there were some minor side effects with the Pfizer vaccine but then again, there are side effects in some people in almost every medicine these days. You only have to read the labels on stuff like lempsip to see that they warn of them.

Given the UK has vaccinated almost 11 million people, if they were all dropping dead from side effects, we’d probably noticed it by now!
    Would you? Have noticed it. How would you have noticed it? Would you watch the news?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Would you? Have noticed it. How would you have noticed it? Would you watch the news?
    Given 10 million people have had the vaccine including a vast amount of NHS staff, we would know if there major side effects as either they’d be so ill they can’t turn up to work or care homes & familes would be reporting it.

You jumped on a story from Norway claiming several had died after the vaccine had been given. Do you think that in this country, if thousands died from the vaccine we wouldn’t know? That the government will silence everyone ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's actually a lot of kickback from certain governments and many medical professionals regarding these test vaccines. Nobody is saying "unsafe", (I bet there are legal implications if they ever did that), they are questioning efficacy. Well we have already been told the efficacy is ZERO. The vulnerable have all been vaccinated now, but we are still locked down. Irrefutable and obvious conclusion - efficacy of these vaccines is ZERO. Do we judge a vaccine on data or the effects it has on our actual lives? Well, these vaccines have had ZERO effect, in practical terms. So practical efficacy is ZERO. Masks, social distancing, draconian and abusive laws - all still in place. And we still have the third, fourth, fifth and nineteenth waves to get through.

If these vaccines were actually worth a damn, now that we've had this miraculous rollout - I mean, surely, surely, surely that raises questions in itself, surely? - and now that we know the survivability rate is 99.85% (or 99.5% if you are a pedant who must stick to mainstream media despite the facts - HELLOO! It's the 99% that's important, right?), now we know the vulnerable are protected by the holy vaccine (praise be its brand), why are we still locked down?

I mean fuck it. It's just a question better not asked. We should just go outside and clap for the Zimmer guy who dies of covid, aged 209 (for the cunt who stalks me with a hardon - that was a deliberate exaggeration).

It's all good. If we all get vaccinated and wear our masks and social distance and don't go to work and don't go to school and borrow trillions - it'll be fine.

This is all normal.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Given 10 million people have had the vaccine including a vast amount of NHS staff, we would know if there major side effects as either they’d be so ill they can’t turn up to work or care homes & familes would be reporting it.

You jumped on a story from Norway claiming several had died after the vaccine had been given. Do you think that in this country, if thousands died from the vaccine we wouldn’t know? That the government will silence everyone ?
    We would know? How would you know? Tell me how you would actually know if the mortality rate in the elderly had increased since the vaccines were distributed. How would you actually know? What would happen, in your life, that made you notice lots of old people who are dead?

I ask because a lot of old people died the first time around and nobody wants to look at that. It was just one of those things. But I've never once seen anything from any of you, or any other media consumer, that digs into the first die-off of the elderly, not just across the continent but globally. We all KNOW it's a coincidence. Because people who wage war on Iraq and kill maybe 2 million men, women and kids on the back of a dossier copy/ pasted from "a nutter" on the Internet would never lie.

How would you KNOW?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you maybe starting to glimpse why fake news mainstream media is maybe not the best idea ever?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's actually a lot of kickback from certain governments and many medical professionals regarding these test vaccines
    Well the french & Germans are claiming it is unsafe but that needs to be taken with a slight pinch of salt. They spread false information regarding efficacy rates which were quickly proven wrong.
    They also spent the entire of last week demanding the UK hand over their supplies of vaccines & then also said they dont work. Why would they & EU threaten a trade war for something that doesnt work?

Well we have already been told the efficacy is ZERO
    Have we? Oxford released more data this week showing one dose is 100% effective at stopping hospitalisations from 22 days to 90 days. Teh second dose does not add more protection but rather extends the protection. That’s not zero efficacy and so far, almost all the vaccines that have finished phase 3 trials are reporting efficacy rates in the 90% level. Most flu vaccines usually report around 50-60% efficacy.

Well, these vaccines have had ZERO effect, in practical terms.
    now we know the vulnerable are protected by the holy vaccine (praise be its brand), why are we still locked down?
    The vaccines have had an effect. Why are you claiming they aren’t? I accept we are still in lockdown but then again, we have not finished vaccinating the vulnerable given the first four groups are 15 million or so people. We are close but not there yet.

However, the vaccine has had an effect because things will open up soon. Reading the news, the government is hoping most restrictions will be gone by May. Personally i dont think that will be the case, i think the relaxing of rules will be slower but the fact we can even consider that when just last month, stories were going around that restrictions would be in place until autumn shows the vaccine is starting to have an effect. It will allow us to open up sooner.

It is worth bearing in mind that it takes 3 weeks for the vaccine to work so those that get it next week, aren’t protected until early march which is partly why nothing will change until then at the earliest such as schools.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well the french & Germans are claiming it is unsafe but that needs to be taken with a slight pinch of salt. They spread false information regarding efficacy rates which were quickly proven wrong.
    They also spent the entire of last week demanding the UK hand over their supplies of vaccines & then also said they dont work. Why would they & EU threaten a trade war for something that doesnt work?

Have we? Oxford released more data this week showing one dose is 100% effective at stopping hospitalisations from 22 days to 90 days. Teh second dose does not add more protection but rather extends the protection. That’s not zero efficacy and so far, almost all the vaccines that have finished phase 3 trials are reporting efficacy rates in the 90% level. Most flu vaccines usually report around 50-60% efficacy.

The vaccines have had an effect. Why are you claiming they aren’t? I accept we are still in lockdown but then again, we have not finished vaccinating the vulnerable given the first four groups are 15 million or so people. We are close but not there yet.

However, the vaccine has had an effect because things will open up soon. Reading the news, the government is hoping most restrictions will be gone by May. Personally i dont think that will be the case, i think the relaxing of rules will be slower but the fact we can even consider that when just last month, stories were going around that restrictions would be in place until autumn shows the vaccine is starting to have an effect. It will allow us to open up sooner.

It is worth bearing in mind that it takes 3 weeks for the vaccine to work so those that get it next week, aren’t protected until early march which is partly why nothing will change until then at the earliest such as schools.
    It takes 3 weeks for the vaccine to work? Do you realise how bonkers that sounds? Anyway, I guess that sort of thing passes as science in the land of the millennials.

Okay, it takes 3 weeks, all the people genuinely susceptible to this virus have been vaccinated - over 450 years old, 1277 medical conditions, dying of old age in the first place, etc, etc - facetious, but you know exactly what I mean - and we can open up in May? Surely that's a WTF moment for you? And if it isn't then, I don't know what tbh.

Is this a vaccine or just some shit being pumped into people? If it's a vaccine it's supposed to PREVENT the disease it's designed to counter - PREVENT. That's what is meant by efficacy. And so, I'll reiterate, if the grand opening of the UK occurs in May then the efficacy of the vaccine is ZERO, because we've spent 4 months waiting for a product to do its shit, for some weird reason. And you could say, well there's still some people (like 4) outside the high risk group who could die. So let's shut it all down until we can guarantee nobody will ever die again. Like we did with the flu - though, actually, we did no such thing.

Dude, in the end, logically, they are selling you a vaccine that doesn't have a single practical effect on the life you are living right now. Is that true or false? And, if true, what is the efficacy of the vaccine? Fucking common sense and elementary maths.
    Für eure Sicherheit