Page 513 of 707 FirstFirst ... 13413463503511512513514515523563613 ... LastLast
Results 5,121 to 5,130 of 7067

Thread: Coronavirus Pandemic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhaka Can’t View Post
    Yes, the human race has survived using its tried and tested for millennia.

Albeit with a life expectancy of 35.
    Is that true? I'm not sure it is. Not for this country. Not for a long time. Blind acceptance of an untested series of novel medications is not the acid test for trusting science and medicine as opposed to shunning it. There's a middle ground which, in the past, was achieved by having some degree of standards, procedure and discipline. It is unscientific and unethical to rush through the development and testing of these vaccines and then start injecting half the planet. That should be obvious to anyone who genuinely has trust in science and medicine. But the trust we see today is blind and anyone who won't go along with it is a "denier" by default. "Put out the lights on the age of reason", as the prescient song lyrics warned.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Is that true? I'm not sure it is. .
    https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulat...ime/2015-09-09

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That graph is pretty clear at how life expectancy has almost doubled in around 150 years.

I think the first vaccine was created (smallpox i believe) in the late 1700s so in around 200 years since first vaccine created, life expectancy has doubled. That is not a coincidence.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jesus H Christ. My brain hurts now.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    That graph is pretty clear at how life expectancy has almost doubled in around 150 years.

I think the first vaccine was created (smallpox i believe) in the late 1700s so in around 200 years since first vaccine created, life expectancy has doubled. That is not a coincidence.
    And that was down to vaccination, was it? Or might it have had something to do with people not swimming in their own shit? Or general health and scientific advances outside the realm of big pharma? Or the general decline in extreme poverty? Or the expansion of education and communications? etc...

Vaccines are a small part of a much bigger picture, and then only the vaccines that were designed for health and not profit purposes. In addition to any benefit they provide, which is sometimes significant and sometimes not, vaccines have also caused horrific harm to countless people. I say countless because there's a deliberate effort to ensure that the benefits of vaccines are played up and the failures are all but ignored.

This new religion of the vaccine wouldn't play well with a lot of grieving mothers in Africa. But out of sight, out of our minds.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are we pretending you give a damn about people from shithole countries now?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhaka Can’t View Post
    Are we pretending you give a damn about people from shithole countries now?
    No, not at all. I don't. Not even in the slightest.

I'm wondering why you social justice champions don't.

And, in fact, I'm kidding. I do give a shit about those people. Not individually, because I don't even know their names, but in terms of justice. The nameless people deserve justice. But they'll find it hard to get with an army of cheerleaders protecting the guilty.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I must have missed all the benevolence that took place over the past four years.

And no, I don't believe for a second that you care about them collectively.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is a pattern though, isn't there?

Every time the shamefully two-faced left is called out for its stupefying hypocrisy and self-centred virtue signalling - the messenger gets shot.

Ain't me telling people what they can and can't say, can or can't do, can or can't read, write or think. Ain't me whoring it up for big-pharma or the presstitutes. On the contrary.

And yet, not ONE of you has ever (IIRC) outlined a reason for the belief in the utter insanity that now constitutes the left. You just support it - no questions. No shame. Just because. And anyone who speaks the obvious automatically becomes hateful.

And, it seems, none of you recall or have read about when this all happened before. The same blindness, the same unflinching commitment to evil. The same oblivious determination. And the reason you can't be swayed?

Because I said or did something. Me. One person.

If it can be pinned on me then you don't have to look at yourself.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pretty much the only one here that partakes in partisan identity politics here is you.

If you don't agree with anyone's position on anything, they are damned forever more by you as a 'leftie'.

No room for nuance, no room for discussion - those that disagree with you or veer slightly to the left of Atilla the Hun on anything are damned.