Page 519 of 707 FirstFirst ... 19419469509517518519520521529569619 ... LastLast
Results 5,181 to 5,190 of 7067

Thread: Coronavirus Pandemic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    Is there an article or something you can link about that? All i could find was the EU saying they were using their emergency instrument to take control and there is no opt for that.

Genuinely interested as I couldn’t find anything.

Unless you are referring to us opting out of the scheme? In which case that is different given we weren’t members of the EU last year
    There is an article in the Spectator website from Steven Barrett worth looking at.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dazthegooner View Post
    There is an article in the Spectator website from Steven Barrett worth looking at.
    Is this the article you mean https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/...ruse-is-absurd

If so, its an interesting read. If not, i need to wait another month as behind a paywall & Ive used my allowance

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is this the article you mean https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/...ruse-is-absurd

If so, its an interesting read. If not, i need to wait another month as behind a paywall & Ive used my allowance
    Yeah that's the one

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-56448369

Boris's reassurance about the vaccine would work far better had he not insisted it was safe for people to mix at Christmas before cancelling it and then insisting schools were safe and then closing them after 1 day. (I'm not saying he's wrong on this occasion, but he does have previous)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just make your own decision on the vaccine, and consider you and your famimy first, the others you mix with. Base it on the natural reaction you would have if someone told you a sprig of lavender would make y’ drims com tru!
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LDG View Post
    Just make your own decision on the vaccine, and consider you and your famimy first, the others you mix with. Base it on the natural reaction you would have if someone told you a sprig of lavender would make y’ drims com tru!
    That's the whole war and every battle. When you cut through it this has been one giant experiment in determining how many people can be fooled all of the time and who will NEVER make their own decision on anything.

It's a BIG number.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Norwegian scientists have concluded that the AstraZeneca experimental vaccine, that is currently being illegally trialled on human subjects in contravention of International law, is the most likely cause for deaths arising from blood clotting.

Everyone involved with this vaccine should now be prosecuted, but of course that won't happen because there's big money involved. Which is the ONE PRIMARY factor that is considered when the legal system decides to prosecute.

Only a few people will die of blood-clotting, compared to the amount of people experimented on. Maybe 1K, 10K? 100K? That's the rationale, isn't it? If a million people get experimented on and only a few die, then their lives can be cast aside as meaningless.

These nasty Nazi types at Oxford should be hunted down, like their kind has been hunted down in the past.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Norwegian scientists have concluded that the AstraZeneca experimental vaccine, that is currently being illegally trialled on human subjects in contravention of International law, is the most likely cause for deaths arising from blood clotting.

Everyone involved with this vaccine should now be prosecuted, but of course that won't happen because there's big money involved. Which is the ONE PRIMARY factor that is considered when the legal system decides to prosecute.

Only a few people will die of blood-clotting, compared to the amount of people experimented on. Maybe 1K, 10K? 100K? That's the rationale, isn't it? If a million people get experimented on and only a few die, then their lives can be cast aside as meaningless.

These nasty Nazi types at Oxford should be hunted down, like their kind has been hunted down in the past.
    There have been 37 cases of supposed blood clotting out of around 17 million AZ vaccinations. The rate of these are lower then expected in general population in normal times.

The contraceptive pill has a clotting risk of 1 in 1400 people. We havent called for that to be banned. 300 people a year in the UK suffer from DVT after flying, we havent decided to ban all flying either.

The risk of clotting is minimal but the risk of a virus that has killed hundreds of thousands of people is far greater. I know you don’t believe in this virus and think its the biggest hoax going but it is real. You have presented no evidence when repeatedly asked why excess deaths around teh world are so high if not for this virus.

I know people who have had Covid, some were fine but one member of my family is still suffering 6 months later. Her taste hasn’t come back and still suffers shortness of breath on walks.

YOu also mention how big money is driving this. It isn’t, well in the case of AZ it isn’t, they have agreed to sell it at cost in perpetuity so no one makes money there.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There have been 37 cases of supposed blood clotting out of around 17 million AZ vaccinations. The rate of these are lower then expected in general population in normal times.
    But this is the real danger.
    Not the virus with a mortality rate in developed countries of 1%.
    NQ has claimed a much lower rate of course but failed to provide any evidence then said the actual rate is unknown
    And he has repeatedly ignored the data I’ve presented on excess deaths and the correlation between the “fake” tests and hospitalisations and deaths.

So...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Addendum. And yes, it’s not all about whether people die or not.
    I know people who have been ill for a long time with it, not old people either.
    I don’t know of any medical professionals - and I know a few - who have refused to take the vaccine or expressed concerns about its safety.
    Which isn’t to say that these cases shouldn’t be investigated of course, if there’s a way to make this safer then of course that’s a good thing.