Page 528 of 707 FirstFirst ... 28428478518526527528529530538578628 ... LastLast
Results 5,271 to 5,280 of 7067

Thread: Coronavirus Pandemic

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    Might be time to leave Mexico before they start putting restrictions in place

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...box=1616914397
    Heh. Wengerbabies’ attitude has basically been “well, this hasn’t affected me, therefore it’s not affecting anyone”.

MrsL had her first jab today.
    She hasn’t died yet. Will update you if that changes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Heh. Wengerbabies’ attitude has basically been “well, this hasn’t affected me, therefore it’s not affecting anyone”.

MrsL had her first jab today.
    She hasn’t died yet. Will update you if that changes.
    had my first one on Friday and if death is having a slightly dozey feeling (though that's pretty much normal for me) and some incredibly mild sensations in my left arm then I'm dead - otherwise i'm basically fine...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Had mine today. I'm still alive, I think.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's weird how they're doing it. MrsL had the text on Friday and the first jab today.
    She's 9 years younger than me (cashback!) and I've not heard a peep.
    We are registered at different health centres so that might be it - when we moved she registered around here and I never bothered.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One of my best mates is a pharmacist and he’s doing the jabs. Nothing can go to waste so at the end of the day if they have any doses left from no shows they all just call people to come and get it. So he gave me the call and I thought it’s best to just get it done in case it’s needed for when things start to open. I’m 32 so I would have been waiting for ages still otherwise.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    One of my best mates is a pharmacist and he’s doing the jabs. Nothing can go to waste so at the end of the day if they have any doses left from no shows they all just call people to come and get it. So he gave me the call and I thought it’s best to just get it done in case it’s needed for when things start to open. I’m 32 so I would have been waiting for ages still otherwise.
    You're an idiot (no offence). You're 32 in, I'm assuming relatively good health, there is more chance of getting I'll from the vaccine than the China virus but hey you've willing given your bodily autonomy up to be a guinea pig in the hope you'll get your basic freedoms back. Good for you I guess.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    Might be time to leave Mexico before they start putting restrictions in place

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...box=1616914397

Honestly it really is crazy to go into the packed bars and clubs and mingle with strangers when you can't even see your family at their home. Some bars make you put on a mask to get in but you can take it off as soon as you're through the door so there are some pointless bullshit restrictions (you're a lot closer to people inside then waiting in a line outside) but hey other than that you really wouldn't think there is a pandemic going on (maybe because there isn't )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wengerbabies View Post
    You're an idiot (no offence). You're 32 in, I'm assuming relatively good health, there is more chance of getting I'll from the vaccine than the China virus but hey you've willing given your bodily autonomy up to be a guinea pig in the hope you'll get your basic freedoms back. Good for you I guess.
    I’m here for a good time, not a long time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    I’m here for a good time, not a long time.
    Well you should have fled to Mexico when it was easier then. Speaking of which there do seem to be many more Brits here now then when I came not sure how they got out or how easy it is now but I have seen there is a £5000 fine for leaving now. Seriously how can any of you think that is okay?
    Also I never said it's not affecting anyone but the "cure" has been far worse than the disease and you agree, you have said as much.

In other news I want to fuck this cute little Colombian struck out tonight will try again tomorrow.but don't think it's gonna happen.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    had my first one on Friday and if death is having a slightly dozey feeling (though that's pretty much normal for me) and some incredibly mild sensations in my left arm then I'm dead - otherwise i'm basically fine...
    And judging by your username I'm going to assume you're mid 40s, you basically would have been fine if you got the Kung Flu.

I'm further news it is definitely getting hotter here maybe too hot.