Page 530 of 707 FirstFirst ... 30430480520528529530531532540580630 ... LastLast
Results 5,291 to 5,300 of 7067

Thread: Coronavirus Pandemic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    I know we aren’t exactly blessed with great leadership here in the UK but Macron’s arrogance in France seemingly has no boundaries

I dread to think the reaction if Boris came out with something like that
    Or he's preparing to cut the strings and actually become a leader. Wishful thinking no doubt, and there's even less chance of our own puppet dancing to a different tune.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WMUG View Post
    Guessing the per 100k figure?
    I mean, that’s not exactly hidden.
    It’s in one of the first few paragraphs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Or he's preparing to cut the strings and actually become a leader. Wishful thinking no doubt, and there's even less chance of our own puppet dancing to a different tune.
    Is it leadership to start bragging how clever you are and you dont need experts? Macron’s background is finance not pandemics. Sure question scientists etc when making policy, that is to be encouraged but this doenst appear to be leadership to me. It’s someone on an ego trip to show how clever he is when he is failing miserably at the moment.

The only other world leader who is mentioned in stories where aides claim he is so clever & is the expert etc is from North Korea

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The only other world leader who is mentioned in stories where aides claim he is so clever & is the expert etc is from North Korea
    There was some other bloke who kept saying how he was the best or knew the most about everything.
    I can't remember who that was, some has been I think.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    There was some other bloke who kept saying how he was the best or knew the most about everything.
    I can't remember who that was, some has been I think.

I did say world leader of which technically he isn’t one anymore

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it leadership to start bragging how clever you are and you dont need experts? Macron’s background is finance not pandemics. Sure question scientists etc when making policy, that is to be encouraged but this doenst appear to be leadership to me. It’s someone on an ego trip to show how clever he is when he is failing miserably at the moment.

He didn't say it though, did he? Sounds like his lackeys did. And it would be their job to pander. Not all that surprising.

As for experts, if we are talking about frauds such as Fauchi and Whitty or, the devil forbid, Ferguson, isn't it long beyond time we all stopped listening to those charlatans? Anyway - no way is a globalist like Macron about to go free range. But if some of these shitty "experts" got chopped it would still be a good thing, even though late by about 30 years in the case of the idiot Ferguson. Plenty of real experts out there who still believe in science.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Btw, did you see how the "reasonable man" behaved in this little exchange of posts between two members?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Btw, did you see how the "reasonable man" behaved in this little exchange of posts between two members?
    No, how?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Germany to ban use of the AZ vaccine for under 60s.

They originally said it was only safe for the under 60s when authorising it back in January/February.

I think what the leaders in the EU but especially Merkel & Macron have shown is how not to handle a vaccine roll out. Literally every decision they have made has been wrong.

Given the UK have used millions of the AZ vaccine, what does the EU think is happening over here? They all keep saying how unsafe the vaccine supposedly is yet millions of Brits are absolutely fine and the data is showing the vaccine works. Do they think we are just lying about that and secretly, there are millions of dead brits ?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lockdown