Page 536 of 707 FirstFirst ... 36436486526534535536537538546586636 ... LastLast
Results 5,351 to 5,360 of 7067

Thread: Coronavirus Pandemic

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    What a bunch of fluff. For any of your "data" to be even in the vicinity of credible you have to ignore every last fundamental upon which such "data" is based. The fake tests, the medical malpractice, the modified protocols, everything that was detailed previously and you have very carefully ignored. As always.
    It’s not “my” data. It’s ONS/Government data.
    I have no ability to gather my own data, nor do you.
    But if you have a different source which tells a different story then great, let me see it.
    You keep talking about fake tests but have failed to explain why the cases would correlate with hospitalisations and deaths.
    You say you are basing your opinions on data. Me too. I’ve shown you what data I’m using. If you think that data is wrong then ok, show me the data you are looking at. Or if you think my conclusions are wrong then explain why.
    Last October I was arguing with my nephew - he has been a “we all need to hide under our beds” person throughout this. He was wringing his hands about piles of bodies in the streets. I was telling him to stop being ridiculous and I pointed out that for all the cases the actual overall death rate was only a few percent above the average. At the time I said that I was right. But that number kept growing. By Christmas it was 30% above average and by mid February it peaked at 44% above. I still think my nephew is too hysterical, but I have to admit I got that wrong. I wasn’t expecting a big wave of deaths in a second wave but that’s what the data shows. It was a colleague who pointed out the correlation between cases and deaths, I checked and saw he was right.
    As I said, if the data I’m looking at is wrong or, worse, deliberately fraudulent then all bets are off. But you haven’t provided any alternative stats - or if you have then I’ve missed it, I’ve not deliberately ignored it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is not real. This is not happening. This person is a conspiracy theorist. If you check what this person is claiming - on approved sites - you'll find that NONE of this is happening. Remember - THIS IS NOT REAL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYwJ-yRL3bk

The only thing that is real is what the media is telling you. If you follow that simple rule you will always be fully informed by those who know best and want you to be fully informed about what they want you informed about.

Everything is normal.

There is nothing to see.

It is perfectly safe to stay asleep.
    The curfew in Canada has been reported on by the mainstream media, including your favourites and mine the BBC. . So who is saying that isn’t real?

There’s a phrase that dude uses a few times which is interesting. He says:
    “We’ve gone from reactive to preventative to permanent”.

He repeats that a few times and on just one occasion he says “not that I think that this is permanent”. And yet he still repeats it several more times in the video.
    So at some level he knows that this is not a permanent slide into an authoritarian police state, it’s a response to a situation.

Don’t get me wrong, it’s completely the wrong response and I’m glad our government didn’t go down the route of curfews and checkpoints. Our government have also responded in the wrong way of course, in a different way.

But in both cases it’s been a response to a situation, this isn’t the new normal and none of this is permanent. Because in normal times the government have no interest in stopping you going to the pub or seeing your aunt Mavis or going to a wedding. They might not be bending over backwards to help you but they aren’t trying to crush you or make your life a misery either.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sigh...

We do all deserve to be wiped out, tbh.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Absolute cretins. Primark FFS.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-symptoms.html

Do you think it's fair the military always gets the good stuff first? We DEMAND equal micro-chipping rights!
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-symptoms.html

Do you think it's fair the military always gets the good stuff first? We DEMAND equal micro-chipping rights!
    You cant believe that story, its written in the MSM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    Absolute cretins. Primark FFS.
    Unbelievable.
    Putting the laughter back into manslaughter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ive seen a few comments on social media today about people queuing for shops or pubs etc.

Is it really that bad? Since October, most of the shops & pubs have been closed bar about 2 weeks in December and people have been locked down, barely able to leave their homes.

Not sure why there are some sneering comments about it, people are just glad to be out of the house and able to start to enjoy aspects of life again. Personally I wouldn’t be queuing for primark but then again, i was out on teh golf course at 7am the first day that restarted.

And on a seperate note, the country needs people to spend money to boost the economy and i suspect many who are restarting work today for the first time in months are glad of it unless people are complete arseholes who shout at staff if they are out of stock etc.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    You cant believe that story, its written in the MSM.
    No, but you can.
    Für eure Sicherheit