Page 539 of 707 FirstFirst ... 39439489529537538539540541549589639 ... LastLast
Results 5,381 to 5,390 of 7067

Thread: Coronavirus Pandemic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...infection.html

So 90% developed natural immunity then? Isn't that well beyond the threshold for herd immunity? Wow, this means the best course of action was to do NOTHING, as quickly as possible, and let nature take its course. If this study is valid.

Better to spin it as 10% of young people having between a ZERO and 0.03% change of dying though. That way you can keep jabbing the 90% who don't and never needed it.

I suppose they'll also need an excuse come autumn when the magic vaccine suddenly stops working.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    The lab based PCR "tests" are just as unreliable
    Your previous claim was that the WHO admitted the tests don't work. I had a look on their website and immediately found a video saying that the PCR tests are the more reliable ones IF you do them properly. So their advice was "RTFM", not that the tests were unreliable.

Why do the cases correlate with hospitalisations and deaths?
    You keep ignoring that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    for someone who claims to not believe the mainstream media NQ seems to have become a devotee of the Daily Maul for some reason - i wonder if it's because they're as much fans of lying, prejudice and fearmongering as he is...?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Your previous claim was that the WHO admitted the tests don't work. I had a look on their website and immediately found a video saying that the PCR tests are the more reliable ones IF you do them properly. So their advice was "RTFM", not that the tests were unreliable.

Why do the cases correlate with hospitalisations and deaths?
    You keep ignoring that.
    They don't. How can fake data correlate with anything? And it's another lie on your part to say I have ignored this. What's actually being ignored is a whole raft of causes that have been written off as Covid as well as, crucially, the deaths caused by the lockdowns which nobody can seem to be bothered about. The official data in the UK stinks. It's so far off the rails now that nothing can be properly analysed, which I suspect is the whole point. Go and look at Ireland, who actually responded to the WHO's advisory. And if the "experts" you place so much faith can't RTFM then why do you persist pushing out shitty analysis built on their shitty "data"?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    for someone who claims to not believe the mainstream media NQ seems to have become a devotee of the Daily Maul for some reason - i wonder if it's because they're as much fans of lying, prejudice and fearmongering as he is...?
    It was the BBC last week. From time to time it's fun to see where you guys are getting your "information" from. It's especially fun to watch these "authoritative" sources contradict themselves in relatively short time frames and then watch people like you avoid the issue and instead shoot the messenger. It wasn't me who wrote the bullshit you feed on.

You really are the worst lightweight, aren't you? Even Letters puts up a response. You can't manage anything except your bitchy gay one-liners.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They don't. How can fake data correlate with anything? And it's another lie on your part to say I have ignored this.
    It's not a lie. Why do you insist on thinking the worst of me. Maybe I just missed something. You never really gave a straight answer as far as I could see.
    But fine, if your assertion is that the data is wrong or, worse, fraudulent then I don't know where the discussion goes from there.
    As I said previously, I have no way of collecting national statistics on Covid or anything else. All I can do is look at the data which the ONS or Government publish. If you think that data is incorrect then OK, all my opinions based on it might be too. But what's your alternative data source? You have no way of collecting statistics either.

If you look at the data that has been published cases, hospitalisations and deaths all correlate.
    And something killed a lot of people last year, far more than in a regular year. There was a massive uptick in deaths last year against a 30 year falling trend.
    And the number of extra deaths is pretty close to the number of Covid deaths. So that seems a pretty likely cause.

And if the "experts" you place so much faith can't RTFM then why do you persist pushing out shitty analysis built on their shitty "data"?
    I have no other source of data. And have no particular reason to think it wrong.
    If you do have a different source then great, let me have a look. What source do you trust for overall deaths, Covid deaths and cases?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The best way to sell a new product is to create need for it
    Here in the 3rd world we have guys called Vulcanizers who fix flat tyres. They sit beside the highways with their tyre repair kit and petrol powered compressors. As you can imagine business can be parched at the best of times. So some time ago a few of them came up with a cunning plan. Find a few chewed up discarded orange husks. The remains of oranges after the juice has been squeezed out. They would take a few of these, pack them inside with nails and screws and toss them on the highway a few hundred meters away from where they sit. Boom! business was soon limping in from both sides of the road. Every new wave will require a new jab. You just wait and see.
    Why is the US cajoling, threatening and blackmailing many countries not to take the Russian Sputnik V?. I thought we were in a worldwide mortal emergency?. Now it seems like a campaign designed to reduce the overbearing US trade deficit. Dont buy theirs , buy ours.
    Last edited by Globalgunner; 16-04-2021 at 04:19 PM.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    It's not a lie. Why do you insist on thinking the worst of me. Maybe I just missed something. You never really gave a straight answer as far as I could see.
    But fine, if your assertion is that the data is wrong or, worse, fraudulent then I don't know where the discussion goes from there.
    As I said previously, I have no way of collecting national statistics on Covid or anything else. All I can do is look at the data which the ONS or Government publish. If you think that data is incorrect then OK, all my opinions based on it might be too. But what's your alternative data source? You have no way of collecting statistics either.

If you look at the data that has been published cases, hospitalisations and deaths all correlate.
    And something killed a lot of people last year, far more than in a regular year. There was a massive uptick in deaths last year against a 30 year falling trend.
    And the number of extra deaths is pretty close to the number of Covid deaths. So that seems a pretty likely cause.

I have no other source of data. And have no particular reason to think it wrong.
    If you do have a different source then great, let me have a look. What source do you trust for overall deaths, Covid deaths and cases?
    So your argument is, unless I produce valid data, the official bullshit data stands? No. That's not how it works. Data is either demonstrably valid or not. In science, data can be tested. Any test needs to comply with scientific standards though, and when you throw those standards out the window then the data flies out with it in all cases.

This would be like a court case where a demonstrably innocent man is convicted because the culprit can't be found. Or a faulty avionics package on an aircraft that never gets fixed because no scientific analysis of the fault is conducted or even permitted.

There is so much information on just this forum now, on so many aspects of this hoax. I published a brief summary last week which was very carefully ignored. When you find a single fault you might think human error. When you find two, or three, you might conclude incompetency. When you find that EVERY standard, and EVERY protocol and EVERY basic scientific principle and practise has been modified (sometimes flipped 180) then you are forced to conclude fraud.

This is why I have posted up these articles today. To laugh at the hapless mainstream media and their ability to push directly contradictory analysis. How can any "data" be viewed as in any way valid or useful when it is subject to change at the drop of a hat? How can any medical protocol be trusted when established and test procedures are binned always in favour of a methodology that suits the same outcome? How can any of this science be trusted when the evidence of the decision makers having a direct financial interest in those decision keeps coming to light. And so on.

How many blatant clues are required before a budding Sherlock twigs the game may be afoot?

Or do we just keep listening to these confused? compromised? lying? media bastards as they repeat, word for word, the bullshit analysis coming from "scientists" and politicians who tell us one thing, then do the opposite, then find the next excuse so they can eventually push a two week problem into a two year assault on the very fabric of civil liberties, medical practices and science?

When does a line get crossed? Ever?

No we aren't going to say that just because we're not privy to the inner workings we aren't savvy enough to spot these inconsistencies and reversals that are pissed in our faces.

I can't recall how that saying goes, something about knowing who is really in power because you aren't permitted to criticise them. Well that counts politicians out of the running, as if anyone would be stupid enough to believe they are top of the pile and calling the shots. But what about the WHO? What about professional and experienced medical experts and scientists who have expressed their own expert opinion only to be censored, smeared and threatened? Don't pretend this information isn't out there, even if it is increasingly hard to find. Probably the most prestigious epidemiologist in the field has called bullshit on this Covid hoax. Respected professors from Oxford have added their voices. Thousands of scientists and medical professionals have signed their name to an opposing view that was immediately smeared by the impartial BBC. Senior figures and whistleblowers from within big pharma, currently or in the past, have spoken in the most extreme terms about the sham being conducted in the name of science.

Just this is enough to tell any considerate individual what's going on, or at least give pause to think about it. The opposing voices do exist, their data exists, it has been put up on this forum many times. It has been put up on social media many time, and taken down many times. Just because the opposing voice is being heavily censored or ignored does not mean it does not exist, and it certainly doesn't mean the official, ever-changing mainstream narrative is therefore valid by default.

Your tendency is to look at one aspect at a time and then find a mainstream "fact" (the fact checkers are owned, paid and run by the mainstream btw) which allegedly refutes that single point. Rather like a bogus science experiment that concludes 100% of human mortality is due to plane crashes because you have limited your scope to a single crash site. Of course, in that small universe your "fact" is actually true. By omission you obtain the "truth" within a carefully framed investigation. This is exactly how it is done in the mainstream media. And exactly how it is done on this forum btw. Find ONE point that can be refuted in a tightly limited scope, or one conclusion that is drawn from criteria that are assumed and unquestioned and then dismiss ALL counter argument as invalid by extension.

Whereas, when you draw back and look at the whole map, you see people dying of disease, through violence, by accident, of old age. Well, if you take all the inconsistencies, reversals, vandalised protocols and vested interests and look at that particular map you have to be the patron saint of charity to fall back on error or incompetency as the explanation.

And we've hardly started. The much bigger global warming hoax is still to hit top gear. Covid is just a dress rehearsal. All the same shit exists - the censorship, the selective data, the manipulated data, the bullshit modelling, the horrific vested interests, the non-sensical "science", etc, etc.

It's not about who believes what, it's about consistent analysis underpinned by the scientific principle. And when you have to throw that away then you know fraud is in progress.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can't manage anything except your bitchy gay one-liners.
    you really need to grow a thicker skin

or stop being so obnoxious so you cease to be such a legitimate target

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    you really need to grow a thicker skin

or stop being so obnoxious so you cease to be such a legitimate target
    The request was you add something of substance, if you are capable. So far it seems you are not.
    Für eure Sicherheit