Page 545 of 707 FirstFirst ... 45445495535543544545546547555595645 ... LastLast
Results 5,441 to 5,450 of 7067

Thread: Coronavirus Pandemic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    everything you say is laced with hysteria - the way you connect your conspiracy theories about covid to your conspiracy theries about climate change in the post i responded to for example - i'm surprised you didn't manage to asqueeze Biden in there too, your game's clearly slipping....

as you point out, I rarely take you seriously at all and why should i when you blatantly start from an extremist position and cherry pick any 'facts' you can to support it, then abuse anyone who disagrees with you?

i simply don't have Letters' admirable patience with the heavily biased hate-filled rubbish you come out with
    Whinging queer. You have to have a game in the first place for it to slip. And it's still a free country, theoretically, so I can and will call out your religions as I see fit. No amount of crying from you is going to make any difference.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Whinging queer. You have to have a game in the first place for it to slip. And it's still a free country, theoretically, so I can and will call out your religions as I see fit. No amount of crying from you is going to make any difference.
    There you go, pure abuse just because you don't agree with me.

Trust me i could do the same but i like to just let you show yourself up time after time...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    There you go, pure abuse just because you don't agree with me.

Trust me i could do the same but i like to just let you show yourself up time after time...

Poor baby.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post

Poor baby.
    Nice intellectual argumemt there, full of facts, nice one

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Probably best not to go to Mexico right now...

https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/notices...navirus-mexico

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ents-show.html

All involved should be jailed. If this doesn't show how much contempt the state holds for the citizenry then nothing will. I'm not sure what it will take to snap the majority out of this insanity but there are encouraging developments in France (and not just related to the whole Covid nonsense). Maybe we'll need the French to rescue us this time?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Probably best not to go to Mexico right now...

https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/notices...navirus-mexico

Still alive.

View from the ground, things are relatively normal (save for mask theatre and hand sanitizer everywhere).

That's the thing though you just believe what you are told.

I'm sure if you were on the ground in India things would look pretty normal there, yet supposedly that is the new epicentre. Speaking of which seems the Kent/Brazil/SA variants haven't had the desired effect so now we have 3 Indian variants with double and triple mutations to worry about. Give me a fucking break! It's astounding anyone is still buying this shit.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wengerbabies View Post
    I'm sure if you were on the ground in India things would look pretty normal there
    They are not. I have a lot of colleagues out there and I’ve asked them.
    Things are pretty grim there, a lot of our staff out there are off sick with it.
    One ex-colleague out there lost his father to it earlier in the year. And he’s younger then me so I don’t think his father was particularly old.
    Whatever you think about the BBC, they’re not reporting a load of nonsense. They are reporting a situation out there, I speak to colleagues there and none of them are like “what are talking about?”. They’re on the ground and can see a situation going on.
    Just because this isn’t affecting you, that doesn’t mean it isn’t affecting anyone or it’s all made up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Large number of elections tomorrow especially as many should have taken place last year but were delayed.

Will be interested to see the turnout to see whether Covid is still making people uncertain about going out

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think I can be arsed tbh. I should vote, but I don't really know who any of the people are, what they stand for or what the right answer is.
    I realise that's all pretty pathetic, but here we are.