Page 565 of 707 FirstFirst ... 65465515555563564565566567575615665 ... LastLast
Results 5,641 to 5,650 of 7067

Thread: Coronavirus Pandemic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    i jsut put it up (all too casually i admit) because it's the one doing the rounds, but good poiint on the deaths stat
    Yeah I’ve seen it too doing the rounds on Twitter. The one I posted was originally posted by a sky journalist saying that cases don’t always tell the story

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He could have combed his hair looks like they have just finished...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tories have no shame.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    what's up? evidence and stats not good enough for you when they don't say what you want them to?
    Did you see that new Covid detector you can stick on the ceiling? 99-100% accurate. Just walk in the room and if you have Covid the detector will beep and call the fire brigade.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Did you see that new Covid detector you can stick on the ceiling? 99-100% accurate. Just walk in the room and if you have Covid the detector will beep and call the fire brigade.
    Did Bill Gates tell you that?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    Tories have no shame.
    It’s not hte affair thats the issue, politicians will be having affairs all the time & i doubt anyone really cares. Major had one in No 10 as PM, Prescott did and sure many others have.

The problem here is that when you are in a lockdown, as Minister in charge of the lockdown effectively, you cant break the rules yourself. It’s a sackable offence but then again, the current PM can hardly sack someone for having an affair! So Hancock should do hte decent thing & resign.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    It’s not hte affair thats the issue, politicians will be having affairs all the time & i doubt anyone really cares. Major had one in No 10 as PM, Prescott did and sure many others have.

The problem here is that when you are in a lockdown, as Minister in charge of the lockdown effectively, you cant break the rules yourself. It’s a sackable offence but then again, the current PM can hardly sack someone for having an affair! So Hancock should do hte decent thing & resign.
    Actually it's the employing his mistress with taxpayers money that I most have a problem with.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He’s resigned.

Creep of a man.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He didn’t have a choice tbh.

But having seen some Tory MPs today call for him to resign for not acting morally or ethically, have you met your leader? How many affairs has he had?