Page 568 of 707 FirstFirst ... 68468518558566567568569570578618668 ... LastLast
Results 5,671 to 5,680 of 7067

Thread: Coronavirus Pandemic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Your “it isn’t affecting me therefore it’s fake” schtick continues to be poor logic.
    Not really, talking to many people here we can't see what the fuss is about. This includes the morons who have taken the experimental drug, they may have been scared (or coerced) into submission but if you actually ask them about their experiences seeing a raging pandemic, non of us can point to any first hand evidence.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wengerbabies View Post
    Not really, talking to many people here we can't see what the fuss is about.
    Then I urge you to look at the all cause mortality over the last winter in the UK.
    And my account of the conversation I had with an ICU doctor.
    Y’know, someone who has been at the front line of all this.
    The headlines are - the hospitals were full, he was having to give families bad news in a way he’s never had to before and many of the people in ICU over the last winter were in their 40s and 50s

If this hasn’t affected you then good for you.
    But don’t confuse that for there not being a situation.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wengerbabies View Post
    Not really, talking to many people here we can't see what the fuss is about. This includes the morons who have taken the experimental drug, they may have been scared (or coerced) into submission but if you actually ask them about their experiences seeing a raging pandemic, non of us can point to any first hand evidence.
    Covid-19: Mexico revises coronavirus death toll up by 60% https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-56558059

I’m sure Mexico cant see what hte fuss is about

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know what Wengerbabies is expecting to see.
    Is he expecting piles of bodies in the street? Zombies wandering around seeking human flesh?
    This isn't a "bring out your dead" scale pandemic, but the all cause mortality rate, the hospital admission stats - those were not just that of a normal winter.
    And that is corroborated by my conversation with the ICU doctor who has been at the sharp end of all of this.
    There has been a clear situation which needed a response. One can debate whether the response has been correct, but just flat out denying there's been a situation flies in the face of the data.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know what Wengerbabies is expecting to see.
    Is he expecting piles of bodies in the street? Zombies wandering around seeking human flesh?
    This isn't a "bring out your dead" scale pandemic, but the all cause mortality rate, the hospital admission stats - those were not just that of a normal winter.
    And that is corroborated by my conversation with the ICU doctor who has been at the sharp end of all of this.
    There has been a clear situation which needed a response. One can debate whether the response has been correct, but just flat out denying there's been a situation flies in the face of the data.
    i know plenty of people that have had it and one or two distant acquaintances that have died FROM it - it's real
    Last edited by Mac76; 30-06-2021 at 03:42 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess an issue here is that none of us have been through a pandemic before, we don't really know what it's like.
    We have Hollywood-fuelled ideas of piles of body bags and so on, in real life pandemics are rarely like that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess an issue here is that none of us have been through a pandemic before, we don't really know what it's like.
    We have Hollywood-fuelled ideas of piles of body bags and so on, in real life pandemics are rarely like that.
    The pandemic ended a year ago, officially. Look it up. What we are actually going through is a farce. Everyone knows it, but the implications of admitting EVERYTHING is a lie is too much for most people.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NO discussion about Fauchi and the chink lab? The most important subject since the commencement of WWII - and nothing? Just shows how tightly controlled everything is these days and how much people buy into it.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see someone skipped taking their meds again

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    I see someone skipped taking their meds again
    Same old, same old. You are so old. So dumb. So uninformed. And so proud of it.
    Für eure Sicherheit