User Tag List

Page 575 of 707 FirstFirst ... 75475525565573574575576577585625675 ... LastLast
Results 5,741 to 5,750 of 7067

Thread: Coronavirus Pandemic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So the last week of official Covid restrictions.

But the government cannot get their messaging straight. All legal restrictions on masks etc end on Sunday night yet the government are on the news broadcasts yesterday insisting that people are expected to wear masks indoors, work at home, avoid social contact etc.

If thats what the government wants, then why change the rules? I detest this mixed messaging from them which is going on the whole time. Make a deicsion & stick with it, don’t then go around telling everyone that they should then do the opposite

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Told you a year ago - this isn't going to end. Give these cunts a sniff and they'll have their cock up your arse faster than you can say democratic representation. Still, everyone buys into it no matter how many times the merrygoround spins. Lessons never learned and all that. Best to just attack the people who point out the obvious and then go back to the fantasy as if yesterday never happened.
    80,000 people packed a stadium yesterday spraying spittle over each other and no one is expecting a new apocalypse. But people walking the streets taking a bus, watching films or eating in a bar...thats the genesis of contagion?. Go figure
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Told you a year ago - this isn't going to end.
    What is the "this" that you don't think will end?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    What is the "this" that you don't think will end?
    How many times now? Is there a point discussing it one more time so a week later you can ask the same question?

I guess that's how it's going to be. Patient warning and explanation over and over and over again until slowly at least some awareness is achieved on a wider level. So maybe something current to go with all the other information I (and others) have posted up in the past.

Try to apply some critical thinking to the following, try to distinguish between the stated intent and the inevitable practical application and abuse and use history as your guide if you, for a second, doubt that abuse is the real intent.

https://bills.parliament.uk/bills/2839
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    80,000 people packed a stadium yesterday spraying spittle over each other and no one is expecting a new apocalypse. But people walking the streets taking a bus, watching films or eating in a bar...thats the genesis of contagion?. Go figure
    Oh they'll use the stadium and the racetrack and the tennis match to build a cover for the next fake tested outbreak. It's kind of blatant and semi-aware people can see right through it, but they can't overcome the sheer mass of people who have no memory or ability to focus beyond proclamations from approved media sources. So this shit will fly, just like the last time, and slowly, inch by inch, the pandemic can be dragged through to another flu season (when flu will mysteriously disappear again).

It's all horribly obvious but it proves the assertion made by notable scumbags from the past. If you are going to tell a lie make it a whopper and repeat it endlessly.

I'm actually starting to see a little light at the end of the sewer pipe though. I even have a couple of woke "friends" now who I communicate with in an attempt to try to understand where they are coming from, and I have been surprised by how much I sympathise with their motives if not their methods. I could only have ever encountered these people were it not for a general consensus developing within a growing portion of the population. Left wing, right wing, black, white, male, female or whatever you want to be - this group has one thing in common. They aren't buying any of the shit about this pandemic. Not because they've had some deep revelation or personal awakening but because it has become so ludicrous now that it's simply beyond reason to believe a word of it.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    So the last week of official Covid restrictions.

But the government cannot get their messaging straight. All legal restrictions on masks etc end on Sunday night yet the government are on the news broadcasts yesterday insisting that people are expected to wear masks indoors, work at home, avoid social contact etc.

If thats what the government wants, then why change the rules? I detest this mixed messaging from them which is going on the whole time. Make a deicsion & stick with it, don’t then go around telling everyone that they should then do the opposite
    Why do you even pay attention to government messaging? Aren't you capable of living your life as you see fit? Without edicts and guidelines being issued to you? Do you have an intention to rush an old folks' home and start shoving your potentially covid infected tongue down their throats? If so then I guess it's a good idea for somebody to restrain you. But in the likely event that's not your plan, switch off the idiot box, throw away your unscientific battle gear (all your masks and long term harmful sanitisers, your welding mask and whatever other fancy dress), in fact throw away your fear and just get on with living your life while you still have one. It doesn't last forever and you can waste huge swathes of it listening to cunts who tell you to do what they say but not what they do.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why do you even pay attention to government messaging? Aren't you capable of living your life as you see fit? Without edicts and guidelines being issued to you? Do you have an intention to rush an old folks' home and start shoving your potentially covid infected tongue down their throats? If so then I guess it's a good idea for somebody to restrain you. But in the likely event that's not your plan, switch off the idiot box, throw away your unscientific battle gear (all your masks and long term harmful sanitisers, your welding mask and whatever other fancy dress), in fact throw away your fear and just get on with living your life while you still have one. It doesn't last forever and you can waste huge swathes of it listening to cunts who tell you to do what they say but not what they do.
    Ok but that wasnt the point i was making.

My point was that the government need to sort their messaging out in general. You cant say one thing and then have all your ministers going around saying ignore that & do this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    Ok but that wasnt the point i was making.

My point was that the government need to sort their messaging out in general. You cant say one thing and then have all your ministers going around saying ignore that & do this.
    But it's the point you are missing. It wouldn't matter what they said if you didn't give them the time of day. And do you really expect people like them to behave in a coherent and constructive manner when they have so many personal and vested interests to juggle? The golden rule with government is to avoid and ignore when possible and to evade and resist when not. It's like mixing with the wrong company, they drag you down with them.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try to apply some critical thinking to the following, try to distinguish between the stated intent and the inevitable practical application and abuse and use history as your guide if you, for a second, doubt that abuse is the real intent.

https://bills.parliament.uk/bills/2839
    Dude! Throw me a bone here, there's 300 pages of that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Dude! Throw me a bone here, there's 300 pages of that.
    That's the point. And that's one document of hundreds, all quietly being passed into law without any genuine scrutiny while the nation frets over a useless bunch of privileged twats who can't hit a target the size of a bus from a few yards. You asked what "this" is and I have been telling you all along. It's not the masks or the fake infection rate or the lies about hospital occupancy or made up death tolls from a fake pandemic that ceased being pandemic a year ago (even by official admission). It's the tidal wave of judicial and commercial legislation that normally would have been fought over line by but is now waved through because... fake emergency. Doesn't even matter if it's fake or not - it is, but that's not the chief concern right now because these fundamental changes to the relationship between the governed and the fascist shits are permanent and will shape the nation long after warmism has taken over from covid as the excuse that keeps on giving.

In other news, prince whatshisface has a wart on his penis. OOOOHHHHHH! Let me just tweet about it so my 50K virtual friends can share my unique take on what's real.

As an aside (probably unimportant) a recent report claims the ultra wealthy have increased their combined wealth by a trillion dollars since this "emergency" began. Obviously it's another coincidence. And when you look at the river of coincidences, if you ever do, you will quickly see that nothing is swimming upstream. Everything flows in the one direction.
    Für eure Sicherheit