User Tag List

Page 580 of 707 FirstFirst ... 80480530570578579580581582590630680 ... LastLast
Results 5,791 to 5,800 of 7067

Thread: Coronavirus Pandemic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sure and if the title is serious i agree, i think we're basically living in a one-party state now

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    Sure and if the title is serious i agree, i think we're basically living in a one-party state now
    The headlines are:
    1) The Conservatives have been in power a long time and incumbents naturally have an advantage as they're just better known by the electorate
    2) Labour are screwed in Scotland, which is where they used to get a lot of seats
    3) The Tories are planning on repealing the fixed term parliament act which means they can call elections when the public mood is in their favour.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    I hope everyone who's ever voted Tory dies tbh
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    The headlines are:
    1) The Conservatives have been in power a long time and incumbents naturally have an advantage as they're just better known by the electorate
    2) Labour are screwed in Scotland, which is where they used to get a lot of seats
    3) The Tories are planning on repealing the fixed term parliament act which means they can call elections when the public mood is in their favour.
    Sure, plus when scotland goes independent (which it surely will at some point) then that makes things even worse

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking forward to going clubbing tonight.

Baby seals

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-57883692

Hopkins

And by "Controversial British commentator", you mean "troll", BBC

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    One bit of good news for you. Your mortgage will be cancelled once the system collapses. Yes, you'll lose ownership of the property but you'll still be permitted to live there, although you'll probably have to share with another family. Provided you don't live outside the cities and larger towns. If you do, you'll be relocated and you'll be the one sharing with an ex-property "owner".
    In today's episode of "things that are never going to happen"
    Are you talking about "the great reset" here? Not going to happen.

Of course you won't believe it until you see it. You're a Thomas rather than a John, right?
    About this particular thing? Yes.

This will all seem crazy to you right now, because (as you admit) it doesn't exist if it hasn't happened on your street. You keep going on about troop deployments because you could se that out of your window and you haven't so far.
    It hasn't happened on any street and it's not going to. I go on about troop deployments because that is something you predicted.
    You said troops will be on the street, you said there would be curfews and checkpoints "your papers please" were your exact words.
    Didn't happen. Was never likely to happen. I'm simply reminding you of this to encourage you to consider that your foresight is not as 20:20 as you seem to imagine.

A GREAT tactic is people getting together in advance and saying no fucking way.
    That is going to happen if "they" try and remove people's home ownership.
    I don't think they will try that, but if they do then that's exactly what people will say.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    The headlines are:
    It was only ever designed to give a bit of stability to the coalition in 2010 and ensure it had best chance of surviving 5 years rather than the back benches bringing it down. It’s a crap Act as we saw in 2019 when parliament was doing fuck all, corbyn was banging on about having a general election while voting against having one and nothing was getting done.

Although i do wonder how different hte country would be if Brown had used his chance to call the election in 2007 when he was riding high in the polls.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    I hope everyone who's ever voted Tory dies tbh
    At the moment thats the only way labour win

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    Although i do wonder how different hte country would be if Brown had used his chance to call the election in 2007 when he was riding high in the polls.
    But that's the problem that is being outlined in the video.
    As it was we could make it so Arsenal, say, get to decide when the North London Derby is. So we schedule it for when all our players are fit and Spurs have a load of injuries. It obviously gives the team who chooses the timing an unfair advantage.