User Tag List

Page 583 of 707 FirstFirst ... 83483533573581582583584585593633683 ... LastLast
Results 5,821 to 5,830 of 7067

Thread: Coronavirus Pandemic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I disagree with vaccine passports in principle but accept that there are some cases where they are required such as travelling abroad (which is not in our control).

I suspect the logic of nightclubs etc is that its another carrot to ensure the young get vaccinated as i think i read currently 35% of under 30s are unvaccinated. If by September that number is say 1 or 2%, i suspect that passports will be quietly dropped.

However, that still doesnt explain why nightclubs or other large events are safe now but not in two months

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    I disagree with vaccine passports in principle but accept that there are some cases where they are required such as travelling abroad (which is not in our control).

I suspect the logic of nightclubs etc is that its another carrot to ensure the young get vaccinated as i think i read currently 35% of under 30s are unvaccinated. If by September that number is say 1 or 2%, i suspect that passports will be quietly dropped.

However, that still doesnt explain why nightclubs or other large events are safe now but not in two months
    It is so that those unvaccinated have a chance to get that sorted - if they do the jabs in 8 weeks, they will only be locked out of the venues for a few weeks.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But they could have made that a rule weeks ago, then more people would have been vaccinated already.

He’s making it up as he goes along

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Always has done.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But they could have made that a rule weeks ago, then more people would have been vaccinated already.

Of course. He is Boris Johnson. He flips and flops depending on what was said last. No consistency. I don't understand why so many people still don't get it. He has always been like that. He was in favour of staying in the EU until he saw that by supporting brexit he could be party leader and PM.

He appoints utterly incompetent people for the cabinet. He could not organise a piss-up in a brewery. It is the worst government I have seen - ever. There have been many I have disagreed with vehemently, but they at least appointed people who could get a job done. This government is laughable.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coney View Post
    Of course. He is Boris Johnson. He flips and flops depending on what was said last. No consistency. I don't understand why so many people still don't get it.
    Because he’s funny.
    Ha ha ha! Wiff Waff!
    Look at that funny hair! Good old Boris!
    Stuck on a death slide! What a character!

I seriously think that’s it.
    He’s very bright. It’s all carefully stated managed.
    He ruffles his hair before going on camera, I heard that he staged the death slide thing.
    He knows that playing this affable bumbling character is disarming and it’s depressingly effective.

In normal times there’s only so much damage a government this incompetent could do, bad luck that we happen to have one just as the biggest crisis in living memory hits us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He’s very bright.
    He's expensively educated. That's not the same thing.

He's hopelessly out of his depth.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Look at all the good Germans trying to apply reason to that which is definitively unreasonable.

You would have all disagreed silently, perhaps, but reluctantly shot the jew anyway. After all... reasons. If you could be shamed I'd call on you to be ashamed.

Names are being taken.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Look at all the good Germans trying to apply reason to that which is definitively unreasonable.

You would have all disagreed silently, perhaps, but reluctantly shot the jew anyway. After all... reasons. If you could be shamed I'd call on you to be ashamed.

Names are being taken.
    Needing a vaccine passport to get into a nightclub and committing mass genocide are of course, exactly the same thing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)