Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Letters

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    No surprise really,it's where people go where they're ill, enclosed space, lots of toing and froing etc...
    Indeed. A colleague had some heart thing last year, ended up in hospital and ended up catching Covid while in there . When he was discharged (I am presuming they didn’t know he had Covid when they did that) he then gave it to his wife who has some of the infamous “underlying health conditions” and so ended up in hospital herself.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Indeed. A colleague had some heart thing last year, ended up in hospital and ended up catching Covid while in there . When he was discharged (I am presuming they didn’t know he had Covid when they did that) he then gave it to his wife who has some of the infamous “underlying health conditions” and so ended up in hospital herself.
    That's pretty rough luck

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    That's pretty rough luck
    Aye. The stupid thing is because of her health they had been super careful - literally didn't go out for months.
    Then he gets ill for a different reason and catches it in hospital
    Thankfully they're both OK but it was a bit touch and go at times.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, good to know they got through ir

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It’s a strange video and I’m not clear what point NQ thinks it’s making... I doubt it will be full lockdown again but it depends on the data. I doubt we’ll see the army on the streets here or curfews or checkpoints.
    I wasn't trying to make a point. I was sharing a range of topics that are well worth looking at to get a better idea of what's happening and why. Forget about the messenger, he's not the focus and, in fact, is just another commie who believes in stealing and centralised control. You can pick any of these topics and dig just below the surface to discover how the official narrative is collapsing across the board.

It's going to kick off in France, maybe Germany and probably Italy. That will be a start. It will take a long time for any degree of social responsibility to hit the UK though, we'll likely be last in the queue and happy to be queuing.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    I was sharing a range of topics that are well worth looking at to get a better idea of what's happening and why.
    Well, the "why" is the key point, isn't it?
    And I think this is where we fundamentally disagree. The "why" behind a lot of the restrictions over the last 18 months, in my view, is "there's a pandemic going on". I've explained my reasoning for that view.

An issue I see is that none of us have lived through a pandemic before. What are we expecting, piles of bodies in the street? Outside of Hollywood movies, I don't think that's how pandemics tend to play out. So I think some people (not saying you are one of them) who claim this isn't a pandemic have in their heads a completely false picture of what a pandemic is like to live through. I honestly don't think we're going to get a handle on which countries did well in all this for a decade or so when we see the long term effects of different country's policies. Interesting times, to say the least.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, the "why" is the key point, isn't it?
    And I think this is where we fundamentally disagree. The "why" behind a lot of the restrictions over the last 18 months, in my view, is "there's a pandemic going on". I've explained my reasoning for that view.

An issue I see is that none of us have lived through a pandemic before. What are we expecting, piles of bodies in the street? Outside of Hollywood movies, I don't think that's how pandemics tend to play out. So I think some people (not saying you are one of them) who claim this isn't a pandemic have in their heads a completely false picture of what a pandemic is like to live through. I honestly don't think we're going to get a handle on which countries did well in all this for a decade or so when we see the long term effects of different country's policies. Interesting times, to say the least.
    Basically.

LOL

I mean, really. This just says it all.

I don't think it's possible to get through to the pod people. They'll just have to be the enemy. Unfortunate but sadly and predictably inevitable.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Even so - the task remains. Cover the topics discussed and get a shovel. In that direction is knowledge and wisdom. You are going to punch yourself in the face when you finally get it.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Basically.

LOL

I mean, really. This just says it all.

I don't think it's possible to get through to the pod people. They'll just have to be the enemy. Unfortunate but sadly and predictably inevitable.
    If you have something to say then say it. So many of your posts are like this. "Pee or get off the pot", as the Americans day.