Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    And said nothing of note in either post
    Which is your MO.
    Lots of words, little substance.
    Lying again. I told you to examine the topics raised, dig deeper, get yourself informed. Or aren't you capable of doing that? Having your "data" handed down by long-standing, self-interested liars is good enough for you? Laser focusing on each abuse in isolation so you can write it off as reasonable works for you? Do you normally drive through red traffic lights until you hear a bang? With each miss reinforcing your belief that it's safe to ignore a myriad of negative signals? That's okay if you do, but don't be flipping the finger at people who notice the light.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    "data" handed down by long-standing, self-interested liars
    good point let's all watch 'independent' (i.e. right-wing) commentators on YouTube, that'll be much better

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    good point let's all watch 'independent' (i.e. right-wing) commentators on YouTube, that'll be much better
    I don't think ANY of the commentators I posted up are right wing, or it's a tiny minority. Of course that's as far as your intellect allows you to go, isn't it? And yeah, I get why a moron wouldn't want to hear anything except the approved message.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lying again. I told you to examine the topics raised, dig deeper, get yourself informed. Or aren't you capable of doing that?
    You did that before the "LOL" non reply, which is the one I was commenting on.
    And sure, I can Google stuff as well as you can. But if we Google the same things we'll get different results because that's how Google works.
    So it would be easier, if we're going to have a sensible discussion, if you were more specific.

Having your "data" handed down by long-standing, self-interested liars is good enough for you?
    If you have a better source of data then let's see it and it would be good to know why you believe that source to be reliable.
    I have no ability to collect statistics on Covid or anything else - neither do you.
    You seem to think that you getting your information and data from a source other than the official one makes you an "independent thinker". It really doesn't, you're not "doing your own research", you're just believing different sources. Which doesn't make you wrong, but as I noted above there's no such thing as a truly independent source. Your source might be an individual but they have biases and a world view which colours their output.

Laser focusing on each abuse in isolation so you can write it off as reasonable works for you?
    What abuses? Are we still talking about the Covid restrictions? If so then if this was a lurch into an authoritarian regime then why have the restrictions been pretty much entirely lifted right now? If they're faking all the data why are they "faking" low numbers of deaths and lifting restrictions based on that?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Poor dope. There are soon to be four comprehensive bills that have passed through the house of liars with barely an inch of scrutiny. All of them extend the powers of the state and its police thugs. I already explained how the stage props, like masks for example, are there to keep low information individuals entertained and engaged. Congratulations on your triumphs. You can now leave your home without government permission and even refrain from dressing up in medical costume while doing so. Stunning victory - well done. I'm sure you sacrificed much to set us all free. What's next? A fight against censorship so the information you claim to want to see can be openly distributed without sanction? Or is your case so watertight it will bear no scrutiny?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So another governemnt U turn about this amber watch list for countries that are potentially going on the red list.

I’m not sure on this one myself, it sounds like quite a useful thing given that amber is 2 weeks isolation (unless double jabbed) but red list is 2 weeks in a hotel regardless of vaccine status.

I know its more issues for travel industry but id quite like to know if booking somewhere might go on the red list as that is a game changer whereas going from green to amber isnt anymore given you are exempt if double jabbed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i couldn't care less, anyone going abroad right now can take their chances with the whole mess

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well people aren’t just going abroad for holidays, there will be people wanting to see family, business reasons etc.

But on another point, the way the governemnt are handling the travel at hte moment, its crippling the travel industry. We can’t afford to lose that one and at this rate, we will with airlines going bankrupt etc.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    “If you want to participate in our society fully, you’ve got to get vaccinated,” de Blasio said at a press conference on Tuesday morning. “So it’s time, and this is going to send that message clearly.”

"Our" society? Since when did people who don't want to take an experimental drug lose their place in society? Well, it's not all bad news because now those people won't have to pay taxes or obey laws. Right? Just like the elites, who also aren't part of "our" society.

The conspiracy theorists got lucky again. The most fortunate 100% winning streak I've ever seen.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Poor dope. There are soon to be four comprehensive bills that have passed through the house of liars with barely an inch of scrutiny. All of them extend the powers of the state and its police thugs.
    OK, well let's see what actual difference any of that makes to my day to day life, or yours. My guess is that it won't make any, but we'll see.

Congratulations on your triumphs. You can now leave your home without government permission and even refrain from dressing up in medical costume while doing so. Stunning victory - well done.
    Isn't it a victory for everyone? Getting back to more normal life.
    It was what was always going to happen. As I've been saying all along, the level of restrictions has changed as the data has.
    You were the one prophesying that these restrictions were here to stay, the army on the streets, curfews and cordons. And OK, some of those things happened in some other countries. So? You were talking about this country.
    You were wrong. Aren't you pleased about that? I am, I wouldn't have wanted those things to happen.
    Did you want them to happen just so you could say "told ya?"

The conspiracy theorists got lucky again. The most fortunate 100% winning streak I've ever seen.
    100%?! You've been swinging and missing repeatedly, I just gave some examples.

But, for the record, I have consistently been against policies like "Covid passports" or "No jab, no job".
    Do I think it's part of a slide into authoritarianism? No, but I don't agree with it.