User Tag List

Page 598 of 707 FirstFirst ... 98498548588596597598599600608648698 ... LastLast
Results 5,971 to 5,980 of 7067

Thread: Coronavirus Pandemic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Obviously a typo
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ya think?
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Search: Newsthump vaccine

Top results:

Vaccine Inventor Barbie's boyfriend Ken is anti-vax Covid denier
    The first thing the Nazis did was implement a vaccine passport
    People who refuse vaccine the hardest also complaining
    Brexiter refuses vaccine passport but still insists they should
    Eric Clapton urges caution on Covid-19 vaccine

"NewsThump is a satirical and spoof news website, taking a daily swipe at current affairs from the UK and around the world. It is published and owned by Thump Publishing Limited. We aim to be equal opportunity piss-takers and have no particular affiliation or political preference. It is our stated aim to mock absolutely everyone, eventually."

Their aim is wonky. Can't even have a bit of cliched and increasingly unimaginative comedy without the talking points being repeated.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I actually agree about NewsThump.
    I am a fan, but they definitely have an agenda.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I left Mexico just before it went on the red list as my 6 months visa was up anyway, I did have to get a test before leaving, this is the first test I've had to take and despite trying my best for 6 months to get this thing I was negative, make you wonder how widespread it really is?

Anyway if I wanted to go home from Mexico now as a British citizen I would have to pay £2285 for my own incarceration in a government run concentration camp. I knew this before going had no intention of coming back anyway but I knew and while I completely disagree had accepted the fact.

However you know what other country is on the red list?

Afghanistan. Only British and Irish citizens (and permanent residents) are allowed in from red list countries and they have to pay the aforementioned extortionate fee for imprisonment, I'm just wondering about these plane loads of people from Afghanistan who have started to arrive coming from a red list country they shouldn't be allowed in in the first place, but aside from that are they required to pay £2285 out of there own pocket? Just curious...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A mate of mine is a manager at a hotel which has been declared a quarantine hotel, and I have to say it does all sound pretty grim for the people who are having to stay there.
    Their room keys are literally taken from them so they can't leave.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wengerbabies View Post
    I left Mexico just before it went on the red list as my 6 months visa was up anyway, I did have to get a test before leaving, this is the first test I've had to take and despite trying my best for 6 months to get this thing I was negative, make you wonder how widespread it really is?

Anyway if I wanted to go home from Mexico now as a British citizen I would have to pay £2285 for my own incarceration in a government run concentration camp. I knew this before going had no intention of coming back anyway but I knew and while I completely disagree had accepted the fact.

However you know what other country is on the red list?

Afghanistan. Only British and Irish citizens (and permanent residents) are allowed in from red list countries and they have to pay the aforementioned extortionate fee for imprisonment, I'm just wondering about these plane loads of people from Afghanistan who have started to arrive coming from a red list country they shouldn't be allowed in in the first place, but aside from that are they required to pay £2285 out of there own pocket? Just curious...
    FYI, the tests don't work. So you probably did get it, just like everyone else, but didn't notice. You are immune now, or at least partially immune. Once real scientists get back into the driving seat we'll get to learn how well the human immune system has handled this. And real mathematicians and statisticians, honest doctors and medical professionals can work on determining how many "cases" there really were, as in real cases, not the new bullshit definition of cases.
    Für eure Sicherheit