Results 5,981 to 5,990 of 7067

Thread: Coronavirus Pandemic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Coronavirus Pandemic

Quote Originally Posted by The Wengerbabies View Post
    I left Mexico just before it went on the red list as my 6 months visa was up anyway, I did have to get a test before leaving, this is the first test I've had to take and despite trying my best for 6 months to get this thing I was negative, make you wonder how widespread it really is?

Anyway if I wanted to go home from Mexico now as a British citizen I would have to pay £2285 for my own incarceration in a government run concentration camp. I knew this before going had no intention of coming back anyway but I knew and while I completely disagree had accepted the fact.

However you know what other country is on the red list?

Afghanistan. Only British and Irish citizens (and permanent residents) are allowed in from red list countries and they have to pay the aforementioned extortionate fee for imprisonment, I'm just wondering about these plane loads of people from Afghanistan who have started to arrive coming from a red list country they shouldn't be allowed in in the first place, but aside from that are they required to pay £2285 out of there own pocket? Just curious...
    If you’re smart, you don’t have to pay to be “incarcerated” in a “concentration camp”. Just fly to some amber or green list country, party for ten days, and then enter the UK.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhaka Can’t View Post
    If you’re smart, you don’t have to pay to be “incarcerated” in a “concentration camp”. Just fly to some amber or green list country, party for ten days, and then enter the UK.
    Misread. Thought you said "incinerated" and was like, aye, aye, they're onto the next thing.

I think this should all go away though once Pfizer's long term revenue stream is secured. All the new material about booster shots and maximum 6 month efficacy is doing the rounds, the FDA have chipped in with the paperwork and Pfizer just issued it's new 95 day guarantee. It's a slick operation. Might free up those camps so vaccine-deniers can still have holidays.

Don't know if you are old enough to remember the opening credits for a deliberately crappy TV show called Soap.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    FYI, the tests don't work
    Yeah. You keep saying that. And you keep failing to explain why, if that is so, the cases, hospitalisations and deaths correlate.
    Your response may be that I'm looking at government data and they lie. Although last October you noted that the mortality rates were around the average so what's all the fuss about?
    At the time you said it, you were right. But where did you get that data from if not the ONS figures? The point being you seemed happy to accept the data when it showed what you wanted it to, when it didn't you dismiss it as inaccurate. If you have another source of data then I'd like to see it.

Once real scientists get back into the driving seat we'll get to learn how well the human immune system has handled this. And real mathematicians and statisticians, honest doctors and medical professionals can work on determining how many "cases" there really were, as in real cases, not the new bullshit definition of cases.
    By "real scientists", "real mathematicians and statisticians", and "honest doctors and medical professionals" you mean "people you agree with", of course.

And this is another thing you do - declare anything which doesn't fit your narrative as "fake news".
    I look at the BBC so I'm a "sheep". You look at some random on YouTube and believe that person and that apparently makes you an "independent thinker".
    You know that person has their biases, right? They're not "independent", no-one is. Not really. Looking at a range of sources is your best bet. And maybe you do, but if your default is that certain sources are "fake news" then that's immediately going to affect your conclusions. I'll note again that you declared two BBC articles "fake news" - one about an F1 race being cancelled, one about football games being cancelled. Both turned out to be entirely accurate

I'm happy to entertain other sources of data of course, but you so rarely provide any. When you do then they generally don't pan out. There was the infamous USPS dude of course who didn't say any of the things you claimed. Then there was the thing about how you claimed that someone, the WHO I think it was, had admitted the tests don't work. It took me one minute to find a video on the WHO website which basically said that these tests were the most accurate but said "RTFM" because they can be misused. So...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wasn't talking to you and don't need your continued lies (plenty of evidence on this forum why the tests don't and can't possibly work, as you know), your snow jobs (off you go into one about data sources when I was talking about the human immune system and established protocols that were abandoned). And sure, you must be a complete tool if you are still watching the BBC. That ought to go without saying. The biggest champions for illegal war, and now the biggest virtue signallers about the plight of the poor people they helped "liberate" by banging war drums? You're not even a sheep, you're a goldfish.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The fascists in Westminster are now thinking about jabbing 12 year olds with shit stew to save them from a virus that doesn't affect them. WITHOUT parental consent.

I suspect this is more of a test of the public response than a real proposal, at least I hope so. How many cunts will there be out there that agree it's okay to fuck with other parents' kids without consent? Plenty I bet.

Be interesting to see how this one plays out because it could be the spark that triggers a long overdue response.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wasn't talking to you
    You weren't talking "to" anyone.
    I'm sorry you still don't understand how to www, but when you post something on here it's available publicly. Anyone can see it, anyone can respond.
    If you want to talk to someone we have a PM feature.

plenty of evidence on this forum why the tests don't and can't possibly work, as you know
    You posted a video of Kary Mullis not saying what you claimed he said.
    You posted claiming that the WHO admitted the tests don't work. Incorrectly, as I have explained above.
    I'm sure I've missed things but those are the two that stand out. You make endless claims without providing evidence. When you do provide evidence it rarely stands up to the slightest scrutiny. When that's pointed out you basically just ignore it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    fake news
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    more people die from driving cars

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FYI, the tests don't work. So you probably did get it, just like everyone else, but didn't notice. You are immune now, or at least partially immune. Once real scientists get back into the driving seat we'll get to learn how well the human immune system has handled this. And real mathematicians and statisticians, honest doctors and medical professionals can work on determining how many "cases" there really were, as in real cases, not the new bullshit definition of cases.
    I'm pretty sure I had it last September tbh, I was sick for a day after partying with a couple of people who tested positive, so yeah I probably have natural immunity now, I'd like to know why antibody tests can't be used as an alternative to vaccination?

But yeah the whole testing thing is a scam. In Mexico there are shipping containers everywhere offering tests, these guys have just set these things up overnight and probably just have a word template they modify without actually doing any testing. Can't blame them it's a great business model everyone gets a negative certificate and they get £20 a pop.

Quote Originally Posted by Xhaka Can’t View Post
    Obviously I wouldn't go direct from a red list country but that's not the point. As a true egalitarian why are these people who shouldn't be allowed into the UK from a red list country be treated better than UK citizens?