User Tag List

Page 603 of 707 FirstFirst ... 103503553593601602603604605613653703 ... LastLast
Results 6,021 to 6,030 of 7067

Thread: Coronavirus Pandemic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Red handed, so he changes the subject and moves on. Same old.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Why do you keep saying I banned Cripps?
    EDIT: Oh I see, you mean other people. Fair enough.

And who are you arguing with? I've been consistently against vaccine passports or "no jab, no job" - the care home where MrsL worked is getting rid of people who haven't been vaccinated.
    I've never advocated that sort of thing, quite the reverse. But right now day to day civil liberties are as "normal" as they've been since the pandemic started.
    Basically everything is open, I've not had to prove my vaccination status anywhere yet, nor have I been forced to take a Covid test.
    i think there's a distorted view on civil liberties at times which is used to attack perfectly sensible decisions

e.g. what about the civil liberties of those living in care homes to not contract Covid? if you want to protect THEIR civil liberties you need to takes steps such as not having anyone working there who isn't double-jabbed.

baning protest marches etc is a definite curb on civil liberties, but protecting people in care homes is not IMO

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    i think there's a distorted view on civil liberties at times which is used to attack perfectly sensible decisions

e.g. what about the civil liberties of those living in care homes to not contract Covid? if you want to protect THEIR civil liberties you need to takes steps such as not having anyone working there who isn't double-jabbed.

baning protest marches etc is a definite curb on civil liberties, but protecting people in care homes is not IMO
    Or don't transport sick people into care homes as happened here, in the US, France, Belgium, Sweden and so on. The biggest scandal of this entire covid fiasco. On the one hand they murder all those elderly people, on the other they state (with a straight face) care workers need to be double vaccinated with a vaccine that clearly does nothing - TO PROTECT THE ELDERLY! You couldn't conceive such lunacy with the most fertile imagination. For this level of insanity you need to fall back on real world events.

And always the thin end of the wedge with these bastards. Now the talk is of discarding parental consent and drugging up 12 year olds for profit. They "follow the science" until the "science" becomes unprofitable. Then they take off their masks and you see the fascist (the merging of state and corporations) in all the glory. Then covid passport for a two-tier society. A legal framework that allows sanctioning of the media should it embarrass the state. Not just the elderly but everyone chucked out of the NHS they already paid for so the covid scam gets a free run, followed up by a bill presented to the victims to "save the NHS".

Anyone who can't see through these creatures by this late stage and grasp their intent is trying really hard to avoid reality.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Anyone who can't see through these creatures by this late stage and grasp their intent.
    What do you think their intent is? What's their motive?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They will never let go of their new toys. STILL a 99.85% (99.95% if you go with the original pandemic propaganda crew at John Hopkins) of surviving this thing, yet on we press into year 2. I'm sure it will all be back to normal in year 3. Maybe 4. Definitely by year 5. Year 6 at the very latest...

Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What do you think their intent is? What's their motive?
    Control, wealth, passive profit (without labour), guaranteed security, inheritance, assured continuity, ownership of the decision making process. The obvious stuff.

A tiny minority of people on this planet have, for a very long time, manipulated all else (the people, the resources and the environment) to elevate themselves to a superior and (mostly permanent) privileged status. And I'm not talking clowns like Boris Johnson, he's a middle-tier theatre performer. I'm talking about the families who have long held sway but mysteriously get a free ride from the media. Their names can be traced down through history, back to the city states of Italy in some cases, but mostly to the industrial revolution and the banking industry that grew up around it. War, of course, has played a huge role in cementing their power, as they always win by funding both sides. That's where they originally made their money.

These people genuinely believe they know what is best for the rest of us - they go to the "best" (most privileged, cosseted and detached) schools, live in gated communities, have private police forces, travel privately, consume the most expensive and exclusive resources, and so (most importantly) do their children. And they know best because they consider themselves better than the rabble upon which they feed. They say so, openly, through their "charitable" foundations and global organisations and NGOs. And they have decided we are overpopulated, under-resourced and a time is coming where control will be threatened or lost due to the desperation and disorganisation brought about by self-inflicted scarcity and the deep injustices they, themselves, have engineered and profited from.

So steps are being taken. The global economy will be restructured - to suit them. Consumption will be restructured so they can continue to consume at the level they are accustomed to while we suffer with less. Labour will be reborn through technology, so they can further extend their margins. Education and liberty will be limited because free thinking people who defend their rights might get the wrong ideas about all men being created equal.

But this is all old news. In plain sight if you can strip away the petty diversions and meaningless distractions (such as the raped entity known as Arsenal Football Club, for example). The new news is technology. For the first time technology really can control every living soul on this planet. That was never possible before, but is now.

How do we know this for a fact? China. The laboratory where the new order of things has been brewed for decades and is now ready for rollout to the global population.

We've always suffered demons like these. Kings, queens, dictators, other thugs in fancy dress. But I can't recall a period in history where the masses so welcomed their enslavement. Or fought so bitterly against those who dare to suggest the balance could be a little more equitable.

I mean, you lived through the era of Tony Blair. Yet you still can't catch the faintest glimpse of what's going on. I don't know how that is possible. But I know you'll continue to sit there and say no, no, no, if we hit the ballot box and write a stiff letter of complaint things will change.

I've also failed to get through to you with the idea you should ALWAYS resist the enemy, even when their interests coincide with yours. Think of it as a locked room with three occupants. You, a tiger and a pile of raw meat. You can sit there and congratulate yourself on your newfound cooperation as the tiger devours the meat and you subsist on the scraps. But it should surely cross your mind what kind of future lies in store for you? Maybe not.
    Last edited by Niall_Quinn; 07-09-2021 at 12:10 PM.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    They will never let go of their new toys. STILL a 99.85% (99.95% if you go with the original pandemic propaganda crew at John Hopkins) of surviving this thing
    Do you have a source for that>

yet on we press into year 2. I'm sure it will all be back to normal in year 3. Maybe 4. Definitely by year 5. Year 6 at the very latest...
    Well, the Spanish Flu had 4 waves over 2 years. This could be the same, but we have vaccines now and better treatments so maybe not.
    Do you think they imposed restrictions for the sake of "control"? If so then why have the restrictions consistently changed depending on the data?
    Right now basically everything is open. The boy started Reception today, yesterday I took him to a "Stay and Play" there to ease him in. No masks, no social distancing.
    They're not asking whole classes to self-isolate if there's a positive case. It's about as normal as things have been since this all started.
    Whether it remains that way depends on the data. Obviously certain parties have taken advantage of the situation, that will always happen.
    There's money to be made in any crisis. But that's about as sinister as it gets.
    There are no curfews, no checkpoints, no army on the streets. Life feels pretty normal right now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries

The source that was used to fire the propaganda from Day 1.

What day are we on now?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And you KNOW I have provided these sources before. But, like the previous topic, you ignore and then ask again. Not through forgetfulness (can't be the case 100% of the time, at least - else you should see a doctor) but to discredit by deception.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you have a source for that>

Well, the Spanish Flu had 4 waves over 2 years. This could be the same, but we have vaccines now and better treatments so maybe not.
    Do you think they imposed restrictions for the sake of "control"? If so then why have the restrictions consistently changed depending on the data?
    Right now basically everything is open. The boy started Reception today, yesterday I took him to a "Stay and Play" there to ease him in. No masks, no social distancing.
    They're not asking whole classes to self-isolate if there's a positive case. It's about as normal as things have been since this all started.
    Whether it remains that way depends on the data. Obviously certain parties have taken advantage of the situation, that will always happen.
    There's money to be made in any crisis. But that's about as sinister as it gets.
    There are no curfews, no checkpoints, no army on the streets. Life feels pretty normal right now.
    You REALLY can't figure it out - even though they pulled the exact same stunt last year? Have a stab at it and I'll answer afterwards.
    Für eure Sicherheit