User Tag List

Page 609 of 614 FirstFirst ... 109509559599607608609610611 ... LastLast
Results 6,081 to 6,090 of 6133

Thread: Coronavirus Pandemic

  1. #6081
    Member Mac76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,715
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    It's a straight road now from lowering the age of consent to legalised pedophilia, which has been their end game all along.
    you really are nuts
    Arteta OUT

  2. #6082
    ***** Niall_Quinn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    63,957
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    you really are nuts
    You had nothing before this started, you had nothing during it and you'll still have nothing when the consequences fully unfold.

    All you'll be doing is following ze orders, Mr Girly Man. Yessir, nossir, three bags and my puckered arsehole fullsir!
    Throw away your "smart" phone. This is the last chance you'll have.

  3. #6083
    ***** Niall_Quinn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    63,957
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Round 3 revenue takings have also been cleared with taxpayers given the green light to fund 3rd doses of the experimental jab for over 50s. And this looks set to become a routine round with the covid jab being offered with the thoroughly discredited flu jab. Expect earnings on flu to be up too as victims opt for the "might as well" option when they queue to be experimented on.
    Throw away your "smart" phone. This is the last chance you'll have.

  4. #6084
    bye Xhaka Canít's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    14,576
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    It's a straight road now from lowering the age of consent to legalised pedophilia, which has been their end game all along.
    I have time for your position, some of your arguments and the rationale behind them. I see some truth in many of the things you say. Oftentimes your argument is obscured by your hyperbole and I try to see through it.

    But on this, I have to ask whether you truly believe this because conflating decisions about healthcare with legalised pedophilia and a societal acceptance of that, is beyond credulity.

  5. #6085
    Member Mac76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,715
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhaka Can’t View Post
    I have time for your position, some of your arguments and the rationale behind them. I see some truth in many of the things you say. Oftentimes your argument is obscured by your hyperbole and I try to see through it.

    But on this, I have to ask whether you truly believe this because conflating decisions about healthcare with legalised pedophilia and a societal acceptance of that, is beyond credulity.
    in other words, like i said, he's nuts
    Arteta OUT

  6. #6086
    Administrator Letters's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    32,357
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    in other words, like i said, he's nuts
    I don't think he's nuts, but his world view seems to be coloured by a paranoia that "they" are out to get us.
    I don't think they are.
    Which doesn't mean they're bending over backwards to help us either.
    But the government aren't interested in stopping us going out or going to weddings or attending church. They don't care if you go out clubbing.
    They don't care about controlling the minutiae of your lives like that.

    All the restrictions were clearly designed to deal with the situation. Which doesn't mean I think they were the right restrictions - there were loads of mistakes made. They imposed certain things too late, there were loads of inconsistencies which made no sense - before Christmas I was able to play football but not able to go to a pub, that made no sense to me. But overall I get the sense of a government trying to deal with an unprecedented situation. Dealing with it ineptly at times, maybe, but this was no sinister descent into an authoritarianism. If it were then why are we all allowed out to play again now? The restrictions and level of them have consistently followed the data around cases, hospitalisations and deaths.

    It's valid to flag legislation they might have quietly passed while no-one was looking of course, and I do think NQ has some valid concerns there. Although my gut feeling is that it won't make as much difference as he thinks - I don't think people will be prevented from protesting, for example. And of course certain people have used this crisis to feather their nests. Twas ever thus.

    But I don't buy this is all part of some increasing control of my life - I don't feel like I'm controlled or oppressed in any way and what other metric is there?

  7. #6087
    Member Mac76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,715
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    he also thinks 'they' are all paedos - he's nuts
    Arteta OUT

  8. #6088
    ***** Niall_Quinn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    63,957
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhaka Can’t View Post
    I have time for your position, some of your arguments and the rationale behind them. I see some truth in many of the things you say. Oftentimes your argument is obscured by your hyperbole and I try to see through it.

    But on this, I have to ask whether you truly believe this because conflating decisions about healthcare with legalised pedophilia and a societal acceptance of that, is beyond credulity.
    There's no hyperbole. When civilians are blasted into bloody lumps so a few people can make another cash mountain, how can any language adequately describe such levels of depravity? At best I can understate the realities, the ones we know about.

    Do I think a few corrupt health officials looking to make cash want to see children sexually abused as well as medically abused? No, not all of them or even most of them. Do I think the ruling will be used as a gateway by far more vile creatures? Absolutely. The destruction of religion and the atomic family are pillars of the globalist agenda. Poor kids as young as 4 are already being mentally abused by deviants in the education and "care" industries, with some of it leading to actual physical abuse (genital mutilation, catastrophic hormonal vandalism, etc) and death (soaring suicide rates). Look at the language being used to justify medical abuse and now change the context to sexual consent.

    It may seem crazy today but that's only because the passage of time has not yet delivered. Things that were "crazy" not so long ago are now "clearly designed to deal with the situation". It won't be called pedophilia, it will be euphemistically labelled in such a way the terror stricken rabble who currently demand other peoples' children be medically abused will buy into it. Maybe the "she said yes, his word against hers" stay out of jail free card can be extended to cover the kiddies?

    One of us will be right. One of us will be wrong. I already know which is which.
    Throw away your "smart" phone. This is the last chance you'll have.

  9. #6089
    ***** Niall_Quinn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    63,957
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    in other words, like i said, he's nuts
    Look at this poor creature begging for attention and approval.

    "Like I said"? You said nothing, as always. You actually insulted the person you quoted by comparing his genuine attempt at debate with your sub-standard trolling.


    #learnToTroll
    Throw away your "smart" phone. This is the last chance you'll have.

  10. #6090
    ***** Niall_Quinn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    63,957
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    I don't think he's nuts, but his world view seems to be coloured by a paranoia that "they" are out to get us.
    I don't think they are.
    Which doesn't mean they're bending over backwards to help us either.
    But the government aren't interested in stopping us going out or going to weddings or attending church. They don't care if you go out clubbing.
    They don't care about controlling the minutiae of your lives like that.

    All the restrictions were clearly designed to deal with the situation. Which doesn't mean I think they were the right restrictions - there were loads of mistakes made. They imposed certain things too late, there were loads of inconsistencies which made no sense - before Christmas I was able to play football but not able to go to a pub, that made no sense to me. But overall I get the sense of a government trying to deal with an unprecedented situation. Dealing with it ineptly at times, maybe, but this was no sinister descent into an authoritarianism. If it were then why are we all allowed out to play again now? The restrictions and level of them have consistently followed the data around cases, hospitalisations and deaths.

    It's valid to flag legislation they might have quietly passed while no-one was looking of course, and I do think NQ has some valid concerns there. Although my gut feeling is that it won't make as much difference as he thinks - I don't think people will be prevented from protesting, for example. And of course certain people have used this crisis to feather their nests. Twas ever thus.

    But I don't buy this is all part of some increasing control of my life - I don't feel like I'm controlled or oppressed in any way and what other metric is there?
    This is just a patterned response. I comment on developing issues, with an eye on what has gone before. You revert to the stock response. Even though the entire planet has demonstrably changed around your ears in the last couple of years (far longer than that in truth) you brush it off as normal on the basis you are now "allowed" to do something or another, or will be "allowed" to do it in the future. You don't understand the significance of the word "allowed". So, of course, you can't actually see any of the wildly escalating problems. To not be aware of your situation during this remarkable period in time is almost impressive.
    Throw away your "smart" phone. This is the last chance you'll have.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •