1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You drunk, WMUG?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, without me having to look him up and suffer the consequences - who the fuck is Matt Hancock? Second time I've seen that name today.

And if it turns out he's me then I'll hold my hands up.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Never mind, I remember now. He's the politician dick who caught the virus and has just been let out again. I don't pay much attention to him.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-52155430

Ooh! You’re hard!

Prick.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    I don't like the Royals, never have. Particularly the ones who abuse kids. But this particular woman has always done her duty and I respect her for that. She's about the only one of them that's worth anything. Her and that idiot husband of hers I suppose.
    That link took me to a story about Matt Hancock - don't tell he's been made a royal!?

But if you're talking about the Queen, don't forget she treated both Diana and her own sister like shit

And then she lets Chas and horseface do whatever the fuck they like

Though it's admittedly funny she won't let Chas take the throne after so long

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    That link took me to a story about Matt Hancock - don't tell he's been made a royal!?

But if you're talking about the Queen, don't forget she treated both Diana and her own sister like shit

And then she lets Chas and horseface do whatever the fuck they like

Though it's admittedly funny she won't let Chas take the throne after so long
    Like I said, I don't like them. One bit. But by the terms of the privileged contract they have with the people, who in the main support the Royals, at least the Queen sticks to the T&Cs. The rest of the wankers though, including that tosser who reckons he can swan about as a Royal but ignore the duties that come with it, fuck them. I doubt the monarchy will survive this Queen because none of the rest of them are up to it, or can even muster a pretence of being up to it.

I loathed Diana too. Another waster who couldn't stick to the terms of the contract.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    I loathed Diana too. Another waster who couldn't stick to the terms of the contract.
    Or perhaps a naive young woman who was seduced by a vacuous adulterer and treated like a necessary but uncared-for breeding machine by the rest of them...?

Anyone who holds AIDS patients by the hand and walks through minefields (though i know it probably didn't have any real mines) has real guts and at least she tried to make a positive difference

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    Or perhaps a naive young woman who was seduced by a vacuous adulterer and treated like a necessary but uncared-for breeding machine by the rest of them...?

Anyone who holds AIDS patients by the hand and walks through minefields (though i know it probably didn't have any real mines) has real guts and at least she tried to make a positive difference
    I'm not denying she had a talent for self publicity.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-52155430

Ooh! You’re hard!

Prick.
    Leave it, 'e ain't wurf it!
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    Leave it, 'e ain't wurf it!
    It's just unbelievable that a health secretary who should be still self-isolating should be lecturing others, what a c**t, clearly his opportunity to grandstand overtook any concern for others