Page 619 of 707 FirstFirst ... 119519569609617618619620621629669 ... LastLast
Results 6,181 to 6,190 of 7067

Thread: Coronavirus Pandemic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhaka Can’t View Post
    It’s a fucking horrific system were approximately 2/3 of the election are completely unrepresented with no voice under governments with unchecked control.
    Kind of implies you think 1/3 are actually represented then? How do you come to that conclusion based on all the evidence?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    You’ve said you don’t believe in government.
    How do you think that would actually work in practice?
    What’s the alternative?
    Especially now where such a complex infrastructure is needed.
    How would you get that done in your world?
    How many times do you want to have this discussion? Can't you just look back at one of the other hundred times?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    How many times do you want to have this discussion? Can't you just look back at one of the other hundred times?
    I don’t remember you ever outlining the practicalities.
    I do remember one time you saying you had some thoughts about who builds the roads but I don’t believe you elaborated.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    I don’t remember you ever outlining the practicalities.
    I do remember one time you saying you had some thoughts about who builds the roads but I don’t believe you elaborated.
    He didn't answer me either when i tried to describe what his libertarian world would look like and why i didn't think he'd last five minutes in it - he alwaya ignores anything he can't answer or juat hurls insults and threatens violence

Ultimate keyboard warrior

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You two can't be for real, but here you are. You think repetition of of a lie is a foolproof recipe for truth. But you aren't the legacy media, you haven't been granted those superpowers and the record here speaks to that. Well, until the censorship you both find so humorous becomes an act of duty, in which case I guess you won't be transparent liars after all. Even in the last couple of pages on this thread your bullshit is laid bare.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    I can't prove you wrong on that because it would require you to be a man.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Their primary concern is your health, not profit.

What you need to do here is discredit that doctor and the paper he referred to. I suggest you hit the BBC and CNN in the next few days to see if they have prepared some copy/ paste debunking material. I also urge you to contact YouTube to complain about this doctor and get him banned. After all, this is how "the science" works and you have a role to play in keeping us all safe.

Don't be deterred by the conspiracy, anti-vaxxer, Trump nutters out there who will probably bang on about this doctor's habit of carefully analysing the data since Day 1, in such a sober manner he often draws criticism from his own viewers for failing to reach inevitable conclusions about the true motivations behind this vaccine. It's easy to deal with this lot, just call them racist.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Meanwhile, to protect people from harm, the CDC is also openly lyingin dispute about natural immunity and how it compares to the so-called immunity generated by the vaccine. Despite the elevated risk of serious side-effects to people with natural immunity should they subsequently get jabbed, the CDC and FDA say go ahead and do it anyway. Inconveniences like the hard data coming out of Israel doesn't deter them in their haste to keep you safe.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This guy has gone from amiable, smiling lawyer who knew they system had fleas but was invested in it nonetheless, to somebody who can see the reality in front of their eyes. When people like this get angry then the government and their cultist hoard are on borrowed time.

Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    He didn't answer me either when i tried to describe what his libertarian world would look like and why i didn't think he'd last five minutes in it - he alwaya ignores anything he can't answer or juat hurls insults and threatens violence

Like i said...