User Tag List

Page 633 of 707 FirstFirst ... 133533583623631632633634635643683 ... LastLast
Results 6,321 to 6,330 of 7067

Thread: Coronavirus Pandemic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Molnupiravir (Lagevrio in the UK) is an untested, non-peer reviewed drug produced by Merck that costs around £500 a course and has been approved for emergency usage in the UK. There are now literally no regulatory or scientific impediments preventing the drug industry from rushing its products to market. The drug companies are declaring their own products safe and everyone else is just saying, fine. Then the government sweeps in with a taxpayer windfall and covid has paid out once again.

I mean great, if this thing actually works and provides more benefit to what has been available, tested, properly approved and demonstrated as effective in the field. But to think people have been denied alternatives that could have worked for them just to preserve the market for much more expensive and untested emergency drugs is shameful and shows exactly how much the state and their corporate masters care about public health.

Meanwhile Italy has quietly announced the death toll FROM covid at just under 7K, as opposed to the unscientific and fearmongering 130K WITH covid BS. That's even lower than real scientists estimated last year. A 12% estimate turned out to be around 5-6%. In the UK the estimates were around 12% and in the USA 6-7%, so when science regains a foothold it's going to show covid as being equivalent to the flu and dangerous to the same target group. Criminals like Fauci will have known this all along, considering he created the damn thing. It was never about health.
    Last edited by Niall_Quinn; 05-11-2021 at 10:04 AM.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finally been struck down with Covid. Think I did well to avoid it for as long as I have tbh.

Felt a bit feverish over the last few days but not much of a cough and I can still smell and taste. I’ve had worse colds than this tbh.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    Finally been struck down with Covid. Think I did well to avoid it for as long as I have tbh.

Felt a bit feverish over the last few days but not much of a cough and I can still smell and taste. I’ve had worse colds than this tbh.
    Pretty amazing you haven't had it already. Were you hiding out in the woods? Well at least you'll develop natural immunity now.

I didn't notice when I caught it. Pretty much zero effect.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’ve not been the most careful over the last 18 months but since moving in with the parents I’ve tried to take more precautions for their sake. Sod’s law that I get it now, so my only concern is them really.

I’ve been banished to the box room. No wife, no kid and I get food and drink delivered to the door. 10 days of me time.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’ve no idea if I’ve had it or not.
    If I have I didn’t notice.
    We have a pre-Christmas family gathering in a couple of weeks and there was a suggestion that we do tests before that. I’ve not said anything apart from to my niece privately but sod that, I’m not doing tests before meeting the family.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    I’ve no idea if I’ve had it or not.
    If I have I didn’t notice.
    We have a pre-Christmas family gathering in a couple of weeks and there was a suggestion that we do tests before that. I’ve not said anything apart from to my niece privately but sod that, I’m not doing tests before meeting the family.
    Early on we had a weekend when the wife and me both didn't feel quite right, but no idea if it was covid but i do know people that have had it quite significantly despite both jabs

We've a small family gathering early december nobody's talked about tests though and I haven't done one at all yet

@MO, as long as you can play video games and watch tv you're sorted

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The test thing came from my brother in law who, to be fair, is quite old and vulnerable. He’s been super paranoid throughout this whole thing. Doesn’t sit right with me to do a test to see family, I didn’t have to when I went to the theatre which was rammed and almost no one was wearing a mask.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're doubled jabbed as well right?

Literally the most pointless thing for a young healthy guy.

I’ve not been the most careful over the last 18 months but since moving in with the parents I’ve tried to take more precautions for their sake. Sod’s law that I get it now, so my only concern is them really.

I’ve been banished to the box room. No wife, no kid and I get food and drink delivered to the door. 10 days of me time.
    I've not been careful at all, I'm pretty sure I got it over a year ago there was this one day, after partying with some people who later told me they tested positive (I never had a test), where I felt like crap but even that wasn't too bad just cold sweats, no energy, no appetite I stayed in bed all day and was fine by around midnight.

Since then I've pretty much done all I can to get sick and nada.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Only 5 minutes but full of facts and logic, from a scientist no less, trust the science, listen to the scientists, or not this one?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He absolutely nailed it. Vaccines that do not prevent you falling sick are not vaccines. They do not either cure the stated disease. So what are they?. Drugs that need Miriam- Webster and NIH gerrymandering for a raison d'être
    Make 2mrw better than 2day