Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wengerbabies View Post
    It's happening:

Covid: Austrians heading towards lockdown for unvaccinated

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-59245018

Of course Austrian leaders have previous for this sort of thing.

How long until we have detention camps for the unvaxxed.

MEDICAL APARTHEID!
    You’ve made me think.

It would be interesting whether or not you’ll be allowed to post from the camp.

If you are, I’ll ban you
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On the other hand, they do have a pretty good incentive program

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/a...ienna-rcna5272

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jabs for jabs
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latvia bans unvaccinated MPs from voting and suspends pay

https://www.euronews.com/2021/11/12/...d-suspends-pay

MEDICAL APARTHEID!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wengerbabies View Post
    Latvia bans unvaccinated MPs from voting and suspends pay

https://www.euronews.com/2021/11/12/...d-suspends-pay

MEDICAL APARTHEID!!
    I mean, obviously the difference is people are choosing to be black, so to speak.
    But I basically agree that while I think some of your stuff on here is pretty hysterical, this sort of stuff is worrying.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    srs question to those who took the vax.

How do you feel about boosters?

It seems they are really pushing them now, read stuff from Bojo and Fauci both encouraging them.

So pretty much as soon as they finished jabbing everyone, they're starting again and it looks as if it could be an every 6 month thing (yet another "conspiracy theory" that has turned to reality).

You were promised a return to normal, just get the jab, do your bit etc. but it really seems like they're not letting this go.

How do you feel? Duped?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no, not duped

putting aside the arguments about what the definition of a vaccine is, top-ups were touted as a possibility even while they were distributing the original vaccine, so it's no surprise or conspiracy. As we're in our 50s i guess we'll be not too far down the queue for any booster and if it's as easy to get done as the flu jab then i'll do it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”
    ― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn , The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The only issue i can see with booster jabs is if they change the definition of fully vaccinated when many (mainly under 50s) will not yet qualify for booster jabs.

For now, my life is normal but I wouldn’t qualify for a booster jab (assuming they give them to those in their 30s) until march (this being 6 months after my second jab). If for travel and avoiding isolation, they then say only those fully vaccinated are the ones with booster jabs from 1st December for example, that would be extremely unfair and i suspect thats when most would kick off.

Having a vaccine is no issue to me. If I go travelling, its not uncommon to be required to have certain vaccines for certain countries so makes no issue having another one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    . If I go travelling, its not uncommon to be required to have certain vaccines for certain countries so makes no issue having another one.

Vaccines that have been around for decades and are actually vaccines not CDC retconned defined vaccines that don't stop transmission. Also not for diseases that are endemic.

And to your other point

Why is natural immunity being completely ignored? Why are 6 monthy antibody tests good enough to give you a "green pass"?