Page 637 of 707 FirstFirst ... 137537587627635636637638639647687 ... LastLast
Results 6,361 to 6,370 of 7067

Thread: Coronavirus Pandemic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wengerbabies View Post
    Vaccines that have been around for decades and are actually vaccines not CDC retconned defined vaccines that don't stop transmission. Also not for diseases that are endemic.

And to your other point

Why is natural immunity being completely ignored? Why are 6 monthy antibody tests good enough to give you a "green pass"?
    This "controversy" is being used to make the covid pass a fait accompli. Instead of resisting the pass people will now fight over how many times you need to get it stamped. A victory would be YOUR PAPERS PLEASE with only 2 stamps. A defeat would be YOUR PAPERS PLEASE with 3, 4, 5... 99 stamps. You might even see civil rights campaigners denouncing the government for the discriminatory nature of the 3 stamp rule, championing equality for mandatory covid pass holders and fighting for the human rights of 2-stampers. Crazier stuff has happened and happens every day now.

Luckily the covid pass is another one of those crazy conspiracy theories that will never happen.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One thing that can’t be disputed is that we are all heading towards hell in a handcart.

It really doesn’t matter who is in charge. It’s a shitshow if it’s Biden, Trump, Trudeau, Varadkar/Martin, Johnson, O’Neill/Donaldson, Bolsonaro, Erdogan, Arden or whoever.

It’s all shit and you have to jump through the hoops to do what you want.

It isn’t going to get any easier either. Everything about everybody is tracked and traced (apart from, ironically, Track and Trace).

You just have to decide if you want to do something whether the cost of it is worth it. Whether it is financial or to your privacy, which barely exists.

Technologically, we are past the tipping point. There is literally nothing you can do if what you believe is happening is happening.

We’re probably all going to be killed off by what we’re creating anyway. Once we have advanced sentient technology, they’ll take one look at us and it’ll be all over anyway.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    quite, it's amazing NQ doesn't get that AI is a bigger threat than any of this Illuminati stuff or whatever crap he keeps coming out with

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    The only issue i can see with booster jabs is if they change the definition of fully vaccinated when many (mainly under 50s) will not yet qualify for booster jabs.

For now, my life is normal but I wouldn’t qualify for a booster jab (assuming they give them to those in their 30s) until march (this being 6 months after my second jab). If for travel and avoiding isolation, they then say only those fully vaccinated are the ones with booster jabs from 1st December for example, that would be extremely unfair and i suspect thats when most would kick off.

Having a vaccine is no issue to me. If I go travelling, its not uncommon to be required to have certain vaccines for certain countries so makes no issue having another one.
    I actually want to ask you a serious question.

So you're in your 30s. Are you fat? Do you have any other underlying conditions? or are you healthy?

I'm assuming your healthy.

Did you only get the vaccine to make travel etc. easier?

I see absolutely zero logical medical reason for a young healthy guy to get vaxxed. If the only reason was on the pretence that your life will be easier/you'll be "allowed" to do things you didn't think twice about 2 years ago, do you not think there is something sinister in that coercion to get injected with what is an experimental drug?

Honestly I cannot see any logical reason to get it.

As for my parents/grandparents I'm on the fence. They may benefit from it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    quite, it's amazing NQ doesn't get that AI is a bigger threat than any of this Illuminati stuff or whatever crap he keeps coming out with
    Who do you think controls the AI?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wengerbabies View Post
    Who do you think controls the AI?
    Let me guess. “Them”?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    To be fair, NQ has wrung his hands about AI on here.
    Like many things, I don’t agree with him.
    He said AI would replace a load of jobs. It might replace some but it’ll take a while. Have you seen FB adverts? If that’s AI trying to work out what you like then I’m not too worried about it just yet.
    Automation has always replaced jobs, but other jobs have been created. My job didn’t exist 20 years ago. We’re not all out of work because of automatic looms or self checkouts and so on.
    I’m not saying there’s nothing to worry about but I don’t think the machines are about to take over.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    AI is one thing, but why is no one worried about updog?
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FDA Asks Federal Judge to Grant it Until the Year 2076 to Fully Release Pfizer’s COVID-19 Vaccine Data

The fed gov’t shields Pfizer from liability. Gives it billions of dollars. Makes Americans take its product. But won’t let you see the data supporting its safety/efficacy. Who does the gov't work for?

The FDA has asked a federal judge to make the public wait until the year 2076 to disclose all of the data and information it relied upon to license Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine. That is not a typo. It wants 55 years to produce this information to the public.

As explained in a prior article, the FDA repeatedly promised “full transparency” with regard to Covid-19 vaccines, including reaffirming “the FDA’s commitment to transparency” when licensing Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine.

With that promise in mind, in August and immediately following approval of the vaccine, more than 30 academics, professors, and scientists from this country’s most prestigious universities requested the data and information submitted to the FDA by Pfizer to license its COVID-19 vaccine.

The FDA’s response? It produced nothing. So, in September, my firm filed a lawsuit against the FDA on behalf of this group to demand this information. To date, almost three months after it licensed Pfizer’s vaccine, the FDA still has not released a single page. Not one.

Instead, two days ago, the FDA asked a federal judge to give it until 2076 to fully produce this information. The FDA asked the judge to let it produce the 329,000+ pages of documents Pfizer provided to the FDA to license its vaccine at the rate of 500 pages per month, which means its production would not be completed earlier than 2076. The FDA’s promise of transparency is, to put it mildly, a pile of illusions.

It took the FDA precisely 108 days from when Pfizer started producing the records for licensure (on May 7, 2021) to when the FDA licensed the Pfizer vaccine (on August 23, 2021). Taking the FDA at its word, it conducted an intense, robust, thorough, and complete review and analysis of those documents in order to assure that the Pfizer vaccine was safe and effective for licensure. While it can conduct that intense review of Pfizer’s documents in 108 days, it now asks for over 20,000 days to make these documents available to the public.

So, let’s get this straight. The federal government shields Pfizer from liability. Gives it billions of dollars. Makes Americans take its product. But won’t let you see the data supporting its product’s safety and efficacy. Who does the government work for?

The lesson yet again is that civil and individual rights should never be contingent upon a medical procedure. Everyone who wants to get vaccinated and boosted should be free to do so. But nobody should be coerced by the government to partake in any medical procedure. Certainly not one where the government wants to hide the full information relied upon for its licensure until the year 2076!
    https://aaronsiri.substack.com/p/fda...ge-to-grant-it

Safe and effective. Trust the science, hide the data for 55 years. That's 110 doses.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ireland reimposing restrictions despite 93% vaccination, still think this is going to end?