User Tag List

Page 640 of 707 FirstFirst ... 140540590630638639640641642650690 ... LastLast
Results 6,391 to 6,400 of 7067

Thread: Coronavirus Pandemic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's an absolute disgrace and moral outrage the way the UK government has caved to the demands of criminal drug pushers and their banking mates. No house points whatsoever for the lies, terror, abuse of science and psychological war conducted against the population. That said, I'd agree, the UK has been less draconian than many of the overseas natural born authoritarians. Which is an indictment in itself. My guess is the pushers have applied different methods to different regions, with some regions being used as controls and others pushed to the edge of experimentation. The worry is if favourable results (for the pushers) come back from Australia, Austria and the marxist controlled regions of the USA these will soon be applied more widely.

Whatever, here we are almost 2 years down the road and still in panic and fall over mode, an embarrassing blight on the history of our species that shows we haven't progressed so far from the trees and the caves after all.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    A] I don't buy into the stuff about it being "experimental". Vaccines are hardly new and even the RNA ones are not as new as some people are making out.

B] I was talking to my father in law about all this a while back - I was saying I'm against "no jab, no job" - and he noted that he once worked in a prison and had to have a Hep B vaccine before he was allowed to. So while I'm against it, it's not as unprecedented as you might think.
    A] Well they are. Trials aren't due to end until 2023.

But it's not even that, I just see very little reason for a healthy 20 or 30 something to get it. A drug that was developed in less than a year, which is a glorified prophylactic for a disease that is very unlikely to do any harm.

I especially see absolutely zero reason for kids to get it. Ask yourself why are they pushing it for kids. Big Bird was on CNN for christ sake. Will you be getting your son vaccinated?

B] Like I've said to Ollie when he mentions vaccines for travel, yes these things have precedent but those vaccines have been around for decades, not developed in under a year given emergency authorization and actually fell under the definition of a vaccine before the definition was retconned for these covid shots.

That's another point these shots have emergency authorization (okay Pfizer has full FDA) they should only be used in emergency situations, like protecting the vulnerable, not pushed on healthy people.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    AI is one thing, but why is no one worried about updog?
    What's updog?
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did Google it but didn’t bother to indulge you. Soz

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wengerbabies View Post
    A] Well they are. Trials aren't due to end until 2023.

But it's not even that, I just see very little reason for a healthy 20 or 30 something to get it. A drug that was developed in less than a year, which is a glorified prophylactic for a disease that is very unlikely to do any harm.

I especially see absolutely zero reason for kids to get it. Ask yourself why are they pushing it for kids. Big Bird was on CNN for christ sake. Will you be getting your son vaccinated?

B] Like I've said to Ollie when he mentions vaccines for travel, yes these things have precedent but those vaccines have been around for decades, not developed in under a year given emergency authorization and actually fell under the definition of a vaccine before the definition was retconned for these covid shots.

That's another point these shots have emergency authorization (okay Pfizer has full FDA) they should only be used in emergency situations, like protecting the vulnerable, not pushed on healthy people.
    Another interesting lie by the FDA and the drug pushers that fund it. The "approved" version has been produced (wink, wink) but is not actually available yet. Because if it was available and it was approved, all emergency authorisations are rescinded because they can only exist in the absence of an approved alternative. Or, put in public health terms, no money for the crew, Pfizer would bag it all. And I doubt J&J would keep up their subscription to the FDA under those terms.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Sheesh. I mean, I had a look and cases are going through the roof there so I kinda get some action is needed. But their death rate is still pretty low right now and overall they're not even in the top 60 countries in the world in terms of deaths per million. The forced vaccination is troubling.
    I’m pro-vaccine, but the forced vaccination is more than troubling, it is outrageous!

So unlike Austria to have an authoritarian forcing people into a course of action.

What will happen to those that resist?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhaka Can’t View Post
    I’m pro-vaccine, but the forced vaccination is more than troubling, it is outrageous!

So unlike Austria to have an authoritarian forcing people into a course of action.

What will happen to those that resist?
    Fines. Right now it's just about the money and majority indoctrination. There are no signs, yet, we have reached a point where people will literally be pinned down and force jabbed - as happened in Nazi facilities back in the 40s. That will change if the majority don't. But at the moment the main focus seems to be cementing revenue streams and changing the narrative and perceptions of human health and health "care". If you read Letters link above you'll see a lot of the ways this is being done. It's still evil, of course, but not at the most extreme end of the spectrum as things stand. Though who knows what's going on inside nations like China and North Korea?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://twitter.com/VigilantFox/stat...https%3A%2F%2F

Australia literally using the army to transfer citizens to concentration camps.

But it's just a conspiracy, right?....

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You don’t know what literally means.