User Tag List

Page 651 of 707 FirstFirst ... 151551601641649650651652653661701 ... LastLast
Results 6,501 to 6,510 of 7067

Thread: Coronavirus Pandemic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So if the boosters were designed for Alpha and Beta, and we know fuck all about Moronic right now, it makes a lot of sense to get the booster. Especially as it's concocted by Pfizer, who hold the world record for paying damages and are petitioning to have their testing documentation sealed for 50 years.

It's worth the risk because even if something goes wrong Pfizer has immunity.

Now that's an offer you can't refuse.

Literally - in Austria, Germany and Greece.

It's great to be free (as in, of no worth).
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Of course a rise in heart attacks is not a coincidence.
    Missed appointments, treatment and diagnoses was always going to have an impact.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Now that's an offer you can't refuse.

Literally
    Right. And this is where even I draw the line.
    If a high enough percentage of people have had the vaccine - and they have in many nations - then there is no reason for mandating vaccination.

I like to think our lot won’t go down that route, but they could all but enforce it in different ways by making it so you effectively can’t do anything without being vaccinated.

Exactly what we can do about it. I guess if enough people just refuse then there is no way they’ll be able to enforce it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess if enough people just refuse then there is no way they’ll be able to enforce it.
    That's the whole game right there.

I don't wear a mask, not to be cool, or to rebel because I'm angst ridden, or because I don't want to hide my handsome visage, I don't wear it to show other people I am not afraid and I won't comply with arbitrary decrees that aren't supported by sound fact and humanitarian intent. The mask is a symbol, it has nothing to do with health in this context. If everyone has a nappy on their face this Christmas it sends one message to the profiteers - keep selling. If everyone is nappy free and smiling it sends a completely different, powerful message. This has always been about those who are prepared to face the consequences of saying no, and those who won't. That's the war. It's not us against them, it's us against us until, finally, it's just us together. That's the win condition for humanity and the lose condition for those who throw every abuse to divide and rule, not just with covid but with everything.

Your bet is people are weak and self absorbed. My bet is people will do the right thing when the shit hits the fan.

It's hitting now and we will see.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nah. Two fingers works better.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bear in mind, this psycho Aussie dictator is only working his way up the pole right now. Even Hitler wasn't this crazy when he was worming his way into power. Can you imagine how fucked up this guy could be if given more power? Incredibly dangerous lunatic, like a lot of the sick bastards pushing mandatory medical assault.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PMQs will be interesting today.

Kier starmer has a large open goal that surely even he can’t miss it. If he does and somehow Boris comes out of the session ok, it’ll be curtains for starmer.

Or Boris announces a nuke is on its way to Russia as a distraction.

This Christmas party nonsense should be the end of Boris really. The party itself is probably not that big an issue in isolation but given the lies about it, adding in the barnyard castle etc etc. it’s just one rule of him and another for everyone else

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=Ollie the Optimist;4550150]PMQs will be interesting today.

Kier starmer has a large open goal that surely even he can’t miss it. (unless Aubameyang or Nketiah are delivering it )

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    PMQs will be interesting today.

Kier starmer has a large open goal that surely even he can’t miss it. If he does and somehow Boris comes out of the session ok, it’ll be curtains for starmer.

Or Boris announces a nuke is on its way to Russia as a distraction.

This Christmas party nonsense should be the end of Boris really. The party itself is probably not that big an issue in isolation but given the lies about it, adding in the barnyard castle etc etc. it’s just one rule of him and another for everyone else
    This will bounce off Boris like all things bounce off him. Boris is bulletproof.
    I sort of know how he does it - the bumbling affable buffoon act. It's depressing just how effective it is though.

[My mate who works in Number 10 tells me he didn't know about the party, for the record!]