Page 660 of 707 FirstFirst ... 160560610650658659660661662670 ... LastLast
Results 6,591 to 6,600 of 7067

Thread: Coronavirus Pandemic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Journalist?! He's a comedian turned YouTuber.

Your definition of propaganda is simply stuff you don't believe. Have a look at the video I posted - I haven't watched the full one which they reference but I plan to. But even in the one I posted it shows how Dore deliberately misrepresents the articles he quotes or even flat our denies saying things he previously said (which are still on YouTube so it's easy to catch him in the lie).

He was pro-vaccine, now he's anti. But the anti-vaxx stuff plays well with people who have a certain agenda or worldview and gets him more views, so...
    The answer is NO.

I will not ignore the content of those videos so the messenger can be assassinated.

And I've already seen all the shit they post on Dore, I already know all the background, going way back to the Young Turks where I actually despised the guy for one particular action which I'm sure he regrets today. In other words, I've done all my homework whereas you are the new kid in school.

The answer is NO.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here are Global's links again, to save having to dig back through the recent snowfall.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nexI...eJimmyDoreShow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1W2...eJimmyDoreShow

I've changed the link order so the upstanding moderator can't accuse me of doing what he's doing right here.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The schools say 'Cash only' thought with Covid they would have preferred card payments.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    And I've already seen all the shit they post on Dore
    It's not just "shit" though. In the video he gives concrete examples of Dore deliberately misquoting articles to make them look like they say one thing when they actually say the exact opposite. He shows Dore explicitly denying he ever said something which...well yeah, then he shows the video of him saying that exact thing. Dore isn't a journalist. He's a comedian. And a YouTuber. And he's in it for the clicks, which is why he now promotes a message which get him the most views. I think shooting the messenger is fair game if the messenger can be shown to be a liar, as he is in that video I posted.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will not ignore the content of those videos
    Just to add, you shouldn't ignore them.
    But you should critically assess the content of the videos rather than just blindly accepting them because it confirms your worldview.
    You accuse me of doing this with MSM. Do you do it with the content you consume?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Give it a rest Letters. The only thing you have said about those videos, one of which is Dore saying "I don't understand, explain it to me.", the other where he sits quietly while another person speaks, is that Dore has no credibility and I blindly accept everything he says. Whatever. Irrelevant. You being you. You even doubled down by stating there's a longer shit-raking video out there you'll be watching. Incredible. You could have dug deeper into any of the relevant topics, but no, shooting the messenger with multiple rounds is your mission. Should you choose to accept it. Which you always do. What a fucking hero.

Global posted up these links WITHOUT COMMENT. The only reason I commented (I had already seen the videos) was because you did your usual thing whenever anything that bucks the official narrative is even casually presented. True to form, here you are proving my point.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Give it a rest Letters. The only thing you have said about those videos, one of which is Dore saying "I don't understand, explain it to me.", the other where he sits quietly while another person speaks, is that Dore has no credibility and I blindly accept everything he says. Whatever. Irrelevant. You being you. You even doubled down by stating there's a longer shit-raking video out there you'll be watching. Incredible. You could have dug deeper into any of the relevant topics, but no, shooting the messenger with multiple rounds is your mission. Should you choose to accept it. Which you always do. What a fucking hero.

Global posted up these links WITHOUT COMMENT. The only reason I commented (I had already seen the videos) was because you did your usual thing whenever anything that bucks the official narrative is even casually presented. True to form, here you are proving my point.
    do you ever do anything with your life except watch nutters on Youtube, get drunk and post crap on here?

have you been fired again?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    do you ever do anything with your life except watch nutters on Youtube, get drunk and post crap on here?

have you been fired again?
    Sad little groupie.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sad little groupie.
    at least you're self-aware then...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The fascists are dragging out shit to cut into the debating period for the 6:30 vote on covid passports. It's a formality anyway, they have their instructions. But they can't even tolerate a proper debate? Supposedly one Labour MP will vote against.
    Für eure Sicherheit