Page 686 of 707 FirstFirst ... 186586636676684685686687688696 ... LastLast
Results 6,851 to 6,860 of 7067

Thread: Coronavirus Pandemic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WMUG View Post
    Are you talking about Covid restrictions or the anti-protest laws?
    Not just the anti-protest laws, that's just a small part from one of three bills in question. I posted them all up here and explained the most dangerous aspects of each but they didn't get much attention.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Boris & Sunak to be fined over lockdown parties.

There is literally no excuse for either of them not to resign. They broke the law they imposed on the rest of us.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Boris will probably just ride it out again. He always does.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Boris will probably just ride it out again. He always does.
    I suspect you may be right.

But i do wonder if this time is different. People didnt see relatives who were dying due to lockdown etc yet he was partying. I think there will be more anger this time then before and i cant see how he survives. He has lied repeatedly over it too

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It does feel different, a while back people were properly angry but then everyone got distracted by the war. Boris is world champion at diffusing stuff like this and riding it out.
    There's no way he should of course, but I fear he will.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    It does feel different, a while back people were properly angry but then everyone got distracted by the war. Boris is world champion at diffusing stuff like this and riding it out.
    There's no way he should of course, but I fear he will.
    that's my feeling - Putin has saved him, the pressure was much greater before Ukraine kicked off, plus ofc they'll use the argument that it would be destabilising at this time for the PM to go.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think its fair to say Boris has had a “good war” and there is a reason the Ukrainians praise him & the UK for their support over most other western nations. However, i would expect almost all of the candidates to replace him to hold similar views in terms of arming Ukraine etc so unlikely to see that change regardless of who is PM.

It’s also fair to say that he is completely fucking useless on other matters and the fact Russia invaded Ukraine should have nothing to do with the fact he should resign. Let’s also not forget, Johnson likes to compare himself to his hero Churchill who came to power when the PM was ousted during world war 2

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wonder how many lives could have been saved by Ivermectin, had the mainstream media not had dirty sex with the drug pushers?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fines are a very good way to keep rich people in line. I think Pfizer has paid something like 68billion in fines over its illustrious and apocalyptic, merciful and graceful existence. I'd certainly trust a company that has paid 68billion in fines, why wouldn't I? It's a no-brainer. Who needs a brain?

For poor people. I prefer prison. Or death by explosions that have been marked up 500% Starvation works too. The good thing is, it's inevitable. Nothing can be changed. It is what it is. This is the way we are supposed to be. And now the weather.
    Für eure Sicherheit