User Tag List

Page 687 of 707 FirstFirst ... 187587637677685686687688689697 ... LastLast
Results 6,861 to 6,870 of 7067

Thread: Coronavirus Pandemic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So the Tory defence seems to be "he was too stupid to follow the simple rules he wrote, but we can't replace him, because everyone else is even stupider."

How did we get here?
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    So the Tory defence seems to be "he was too stupid to follow the simple rules he wrote, but we can't replace him, because everyone else is even stupider."

How did we get here?
    because a lot of voters are really stupid too

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post

How did we get here?
    The timeline is mind blowing.
    First there were no parties.
    Then there might have been parties but Boris didn’t know about them.
    Then there were parties but Boris didn’t go.
    Then there were parties and Boris did go but he didn’t know they were parties.
    Then there were parties and Boris did go but he didn’t know that was against the rules.
    Y’know, the rules he read out sternly on TV.

And there’s no consequence. There’s never any consequence.
    Because good old Boris. Ha, ha, ha - wiff waff!
    It’s baffling and depressing.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    I wonder how many lives could have been saved by Ivermectin, had the mainstream media not had dirty sex with the drug pushers?
    I thought Covid wasn’t dangerous?
    And do you think that the decision to certify drugs for uses and the decision to prescribe them is taken based on articles in the mainstream media? I’m pretty sure that’s not how anything works.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post

game set and match

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And do you think that the decision to certify drugs for uses and the decision to prescribe them is taken based on articles in the mainstream media? I’m pretty sure that’s not how anything works.
    Covid is dangerous to a tiny minority of the global population, as you know. You also know it wasn't just the media spreading fake news about Ivermectin and any other low/non-profit medication or prophylactic. The CDC put out that infamous horse drug tweet, for example.

But you are right about things not working the way they are claimed to work. The state, their corporate controllers and the media puppets can make people believe all sorts of nonsense. As you know.

Of course using a verifiably safe and long established, Nobel Prize winning drug is far, far more irresponsible than rolling out an untested vaccine in record time. The media said so. And people like you lapped it up. And people like you, with your unquestioning endorsement, killed many people that might have been saved by a 5cents a dose pill. You are only a tiny bit responsible, but all the tiny bits add up to one big pile of it.

Not an issue now I guess, because Ivermectin 2 (in all but name) is now available at $fuckme cost, patented by big pharma. Woo-hoo!

There's nothing to see here. All normal. Onto the next crisis and get your flags ready and your arse-cheeks puckered up. Please sir, may I have another?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Covid is dangerous to a tiny minority of the global population, as you know.
    I think "tiny minority" is an exaggeration. The risks seem to increase significantly for over 60s (I'm talking about Original Covid ™ - the original and still the best, newer variants don't seem to be much of a danger to anyone). Then there's people with the infamous "underlying medical conditions". But one of those which increases the risk is obesity, which is a lot of people in places like the UK and particularly the US where we have a lot of fatties.
    There's certainly a lot of people who were never at risk from Covid, but in developed nations with ageing populations and a lot of people with underlying medical conditions I can't agree that's a tiny minority of people.

You also know it wasn't just the media spreading fake news about Ivermectin and any other low/non-profit medication or prophylactic. The CDC put out that infamous horse drug tweet, for example.
    There's been so much claim and counter claim about it I don't know how anyone can pick apart what is fake news and what is true.
    Your record of discerning one from the other is not as good as you like to imagine.

Of course using a verifiably safe and long established, Nobel Prize winning drug is far, far more irresponsible than rolling out an untested vaccine in record time. The media said so. And people like you lapped it up.
    The drug may be safe but that's not the issue. The question is whether it's effective against Covid. And as I said above, there's been lots of claim and counter claim about that. I haven't done any medical trials, nor have you. So, honestly, I don't know what to believe.
    The vaccine is not untested, that's a demonstrable lie. You are straw manning the media, I can't "lap up" something they didn't say.

And people like you, with your unquestioning endorsement, killed many people that might have been saved by a 5cents a dose pill. You are only a tiny bit responsible, but all the tiny bits add up to one big pile of it.
    I'm not a tiny bit responsible because I have no say in what treatments get approved and what don't.

I'm certainly more trusting than you, I'd concede sometimes too much. But I'd suggest you go too far the other way. Hence your belief that this was all about control (army on the streets, curfews, checkpoints, etc, etc). The fact that none of that happened and we are back to BAU now should surely give you some pause.

As I've said, there's so much claim and counter claim these days it's increasingly difficult to separate fact from fiction.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FB just reminded me it's the anniversary of me getting my Covid vaccine.
    I still seem to be alive, strangely.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FB just reminded me it's the anniversary of me getting my Covid vaccine.
    I still seem to be alive, strangely.
    That's what the MSM want you to think.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.