User Tag List

Page 69 of 707 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119169569 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus Pandemic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just went out for a run. Bloody lovely weather, I live near a lake and it was quite busy. There was a police car doing the rounds but most people were keeping their distance and not sunbathing or anything.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Exactly, that's all that's needed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    NQ. You really are a kaleidoscope of conflicting ideals and viewpoints. Most of which are clambering over each other in contradictions. You on the one hand believe in a world cabal that is driving humanity to self implosion but refuse the obvious trajectory of climate change. How can you not see that oil is the driving force behind the world cabal. It's the one thing that drives all the others. Control of resources is the key and the primary resource above all others is oil. Before oil it was natural resources. Now it is oil above all else.
    You constantly rail against China. What has that country done to you. It's more capitalistic in its economy than most of Europe. The communism is only in government . So Chinese people cant vote. But you can. What difference has that made to your sense of self or well being. Do you believe you are happier than the average Joe in Shanghai? Does your vote really count...Really?
    Climate change is real. Take this from.an oil and gas engineer and we as a planet are moving inexorably towards self destruction unless we cool this planet down by cutting consumption of hydrocarbons.
    You come across as someone lashing out in all directions without a central philosophy. Is this world fucked or are things great. Seems you think it is fucked but don't want anything to change. Are you by any chance the Roy Keane of philosophy.
    An in-depth response is for another time. But in brief, I have inalienable rights, one of which is the right to protect my life. And that's it. It's impossible for there to be any contradictions in my philosophy. Though once submerged in a sea of unasked for and unwelcome political and social imposition my philosophy can be (and will be) made to appear contradictory. As to China, you should investigate how their society is structured (particularly economically) and that will quickly reveal the lie that liberty or free trade (for want of a better term) has sprung into existence in that Godforsaken patch of earth. The cabal you speak of, this is one of their lies and their main apology for engaging with that untouchable regime. Globalisation, of which the warmism religion is a part, is just a facet of that "cabal's" agenda. As was oil before it. Surely nobody of sound mind, given the history, could swallow the notion this cabal is out to save the planet? We *should* be responsible stewards of the planet that supports us. That's obvious to most. But warmism isn't the answer. Warmism is just the next control mechanism sold on the back of virtue, which is a weakness in human beings exploited by the creatures in control who don't suffer it. And warmism is a threat to the very foundation of science, which brought us out of the dark ages. Warmism could bring us back to those times. That's the plan, albeit through a high technology version of serfdom. I'm against it, that's all. But obviously I'm not against protecting the environment. And there's no contradiction in that.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    Just went out for a run. Bloody lovely weather, I live near a lake and it was quite busy. There was a police car doing the rounds but most people were keeping their distance and not sunbathing or anything.
    I’ve seen people on FB practically begging for us all to stay indoors permanently.
    Aside from the practicalities of having to do shopping and so on, fuck that noise.
    Most people I’ve seen have been sensibly keeping away from each other.
    If they try and literally ban people from going outside then I hope there is massive civil disobedience and people tell “theml to collectively go fuck themselves.
    Honestly, some of the hysteria I’ve seen on FB has been ridiculous as if the moment we step outside the house we’ve basically murdered our families and stabbed a nurse in the face.
    Piss off!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    Expecting people to stay in on a sunny day is just stupid, as long as they all keep their distance what's the problem, most of these people won't have gardens plus vitamin D is good for you

Ok, if you have to then instruct police to ask (as opposed to violently force) groups to dissemble, that's fair enough but that should be it

Hancock and co can't seem to see the difference between what people are actually required to do (keeping 2 metres away etc) and their bleating about staying indoors. People aren't stupid, they know that the one thing doesn't require the other

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-52172035
    I don't agree with this. I think our government, compared to others, has gone to great lengths to balance liberty with necessity. This isn't China or France and even in the grip of a plague we still have a political system we have all roughly agreed on to maintain. If we lose that then everyone becomes a victim of this pandemic.

Those fucking biker wankers. All out in packs because they can't be arsed to change their routines even when medical staff will be wandering into highly infectious wards on this lovely sunny day. They are the problem. If the stupid cunts really must ride around in packs like a Village People tribute parade then why don't they ride in the country. But I've already seen two groups of the utter, utter cunts riding down my quiet little street today. Obviously the wankers are doing a tour of the town, as the generally do on Sundays just to piss normal people off. I can't even hope they all die from the virus, because they might kill worthwhile people in the process.

And I've seen elderly people walking in twos, well distanced from others. Just as they have been ASKED to do. Asked. That's the key. If we all cooperate then there's no need for laws or checkpoints or papers. And once 708 people a day aren't dying any more, well then these requests need to be relaxed. And if that doesn't happen, then we have a problem. I'm not social distancing because the government says so. Fuck them. I'm doing it because the doctors and nurses asked me to, and those guys are putting their money where their mouths are so I'll help them out. And I absolutely cannot understand any prick who can't even muster that common decency.

Sunny fucking day? So are we saying that we're up for saving lives on a rainy day, but once the sun comes out all bets are off? What difference does the weather make FFS?

Many joggers are total cunts too tbf. Won't change their routes and I've seen some of them running past supermarket queues, inches from people standing there. Sweaty fat panting fucks literally running down the line to potentially infect as many as possible.

In case people haven't been paying attention, scientists here and in the States are slowly revealing this virus is airborne, or as good as makes no difference. The 2 metre thing is a minimum. Not a magic shield. This is a numbers game. They're not trying to eliminate infection, that's impossible. They are trying to control it, one infection here, another there. Because one infection here can lead to three infections there and those three can lead to hundreds within a few weeks.

So it may not seem so bad that twats with pandemic picnic hampers are sitting on a riverbank enjoying the sun. But how did they get there? How will they get back to where they came from and what have they touched in the meantime? The chances are small they are infected, the chances are small they'll infect anyone else, the chances are small people will get seriously sick, the chances are very small people will die. Just from this one prattish picnic. Bu what about 2, 4, 8, 16, 32... 2048... 64K picnics and sunbathing walruses? And if these twats are out in the sun, they why shouldn't I be out in the sun, or why not you? Or the next guy? It's a numbers game.

I'm against government, all of it and everything about it. Always have been, always will be. But if I can say, in a time of crisis for health care workers, fuck it, I'll do what the cunts in government say - I wonder why the fucking VOTERS, who believe in all this shit, can't? They love the nanny state, they clap for the NHS, so why are their fat arses out and about when they've been ASKED to stay in?

I guess it's because they are selfish, unthinking cunts.

I wish I had a tank so I could run those fucking bikists down though, by accident. I swear, I'd have no remorse as I accidentally hit reverse gear.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    I don't agree with this. I think our government, compared to others, has gone to great lengths to balance liberty with necessity. This isn't China or France and even in the grip of a plague we still have a political system we have all roughly agreed on to maintain. If we lose that then everyone becomes a victim of this pandemic.

Those fucking biker wankers. All out in packs because they can't be arsed to change their routines even when medical staff will be wandering into highly infectious wards on this lovely sunny day. They are the problem. If the stupid cunts really must ride around in packs like a Village People tribute parade then why don't they ride in the country. But I've already seen two groups of the utter, utter cunts riding down my quiet little street today. Obviously the wankers are doing a tour of the town, as the generally do on Sundays just to piss normal people off. I can't even hope they all die from the virus, because they might kill worthwhile people in the process.

And I've seen elderly people walking in twos, well distanced from others. Just as they have been ASKED to do. Asked. That's the key. If we all cooperate then there's no need for laws or checkpoints or papers. And once 708 people a day aren't dying any more, well then these requests need to be relaxed. And if that doesn't happen, then we have a problem. I'm not social distancing because the government says so. Fuck them. I'm doing it because the doctors and nurses asked me to, and those guys are putting their money where their mouths are so I'll help them out. And I absolutely cannot understand any prick who can't even muster that common decency.

Sunny fucking day? So are we saying that we're up for saving lives on a rainy day, but once the sun comes out all bets are off? What difference does the weather make FFS?

Many joggers are total cunts too tbf. Won't change their routes and I've seen some of them running past supermarket queues, inches from people standing there. Sweaty fat panting fucks literally running down the line to potentially infect as many as possible.

In case people haven't been paying attention, scientists here and in the States are slowly revealing this virus is airborne, or as good as makes no difference. The 2 metre thing is a minimum. Not a magic shield. This is a numbers game. They're not trying to eliminate infection, that's impossible. They are trying to control it, one infection here, another there. Because one infection here can lead to three infections there and those three can lead to hundreds within a few weeks.

So it may not seem so bad that twats with pandemic picnic hampers are sitting on a riverbank enjoying the sun. But how did they get there? How will they get back to where they came from and what have they touched in the meantime? The chances are small they are infected, the chances are small they'll infect anyone else, the chances are small people will get seriously sick, the chances are very small people will die. Just from this one prattish picnic. Bu what about 2, 4, 8, 16, 32... 2048... 64K picnics and sunbathing walruses? And if these twats are out in the sun, they why shouldn't I be out in the sun, or why not you? Or the next guy? It's a numbers game.

I'm against government, all of it and everything about it. Always have been, always will be. But if I can say, in a time of crisis for health care workers, fuck it, I'll do what the cunts in government say - I wonder why the fucking VOTERS, who believe in all this shit, can't? They love the nanny state, they clap for the NHS, so why are their fat arses out and about when they've been ASKED to stay in?

I guess it's because they are selfish, unthinking cunts.

I wish I had a tank so I could run those fucking bikists down though, by accident. I swear, I'd have no remorse as I accidentally hit reverse gear.
    Sounds like you've been out and about a lot - shouldn't you be inside...?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    I’ve seen people on FB practically begging for us all to stay indoors permanently.
    Aside from the practicalities of having to do shopping and so on, fuck that noise.
    Most people I’ve seen have been sensibly keeping away from each other.
    If they try and literally ban people from going outside then I hope there is massive civil disobedience and people tell “theml to collectively go fuck themselves.
    Honestly, some of the hysteria I’ve seen on FB has been ridiculous as if the moment we step outside the house we’ve basically murdered our families and stabbed a nurse in the face.
    Piss off!
    Yeah, most people are being sensible. And by doing so they are saving lives (for real) and not giving the government the incentive to be dicks about this. It won't be these sensible people that provoke a ban. It'll be the minority of twats who are either too thick to understand what's going on, I guess there are quite a few of those, or too fucking selfish (there seem to be many of those in certain places).

And sure, there are people who are so intellectually in slavery to the state and the system they demand to be stomped on. These are very dangerous people too, and they'll be dangerous when this pandemic has passed.

There are lessons to be taken from this. It's not just pandemics that reveal the stupid, or selfish or enslaved.

But, from what I have seen so far, we live in a nation with a comparatively moderate government, populated by mainly decent people. That's a plus.

One thing we absolutely must do when we are back to normal is kill the bikists. If we are to move forward as a culture and society then we must at least do that much.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This has to be one of the most desperate headlines i've seen yet

What next - "man who once saw that martin clunes bloke off of the telly on a bus dies" ?

https://www.entertainmentdaily.co.uk...l-sister-died/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like you've been out and about a lot - shouldn't you be inside...?
    I discovered this thing called the Internets and it claims to show you what's happening in other places. And those cuntish bikists rode right down my street, twice. Yet again I am proven right, we should be allowed to own guns.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This has to be one of the most desperate headlines i've seen yet

What next - "man who once saw that martin clunes bloke off of the telly on a bus dies" ?

https://www.entertainmentdaily.co.uk...l-sister-died/
    Jeez, does this mean a Mrs Brown's Boys tribute weekend on TV?
    Für eure Sicherheit