Page 705 of 707 FirstFirst ... 205605655695703704705706707 LastLast
Results 7,041 to 7,050 of 7067

Thread: Coronavirus Pandemic

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    You know, I’ve never failed to be impressed by your utter sense of certainty,
    I'm just bemused by it. Especially given his worldview has led him to demonstrably incorrect predictions about what will happen.
    There are numerous examples of him misrepresenting things he's seen or read - I don't even think he does it deliberately, his distrust of authority and the mainstream is so extreme it renders him incapable of objectivity.

My real puzzle is I see no evidence of introspection. He makes hysterical predictions about marshal law, curfews and checkpoints. And when the restrictions are instead removed, the exact opposite of what he predicted, he just moves on to the next thing and retains his rock solid confidence in his 20:20 foresight. He seems incapable of admitting he was wrong, maybe even to himself, let alone consider why he was wrong. It's bizarre.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do have some time for the mindset that guides his thinking of “don’t tell me what to do or believe” which will almost by necessity cause him to dismiss the “official” version of events. That in itself seems reasonable, but where I think it falls flat and I’ve suggested as much is that there’s an almost credulous tendency to say this is a lie and therefore this total flight of fancy must be true. There’s limits even for him, I’ve never seen him talk about Flat Earth because that takes distrust into a whole new frontier of stupidity.
    I would have thought being open minded would be rational skepticism…Im not inclined to believe what they tell us but whilst I have suspicions of what’s really going on I can’t say with any degree of certainty. But no with him it’s pious certainty and dismissing others as credulous, ignorant or malign if we don’t get with the program…it’s probably why he keeps on going on about your Christian faith…because he becomes like a fire and brimstone preacher with it.
    He’s not here to just share his opinion he’s here to evangelise and recruit disciples (I think his selling pitch is lacking as I’ve told him)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why are you providing cover for the fake Christian?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    3:03am

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    3:03am
    NQ does seem to do the bulk of his posting in the wee hours, and those of us who spend too much time on here….come to the page mid morning and wonder if like Father Christmas he’s been.

However, an alternative explanation is that like a few others here he is not a UK resident (id say it’s almost certain that he is British or has at least lived here at one time) If like the exiled Scotsman he’s on the American eastern seaboard it would only be ten in the evening.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    NQ does seem to do the bulk of his posting in the wee hours, and those of us who spend too much time on here….come to the page mid morning and wonder if like Father Christmas he’s been.

However, an alternative explanation is that like a few others here he is not a UK resident (id say it’s almost certain that he is British or has at least lived here at one time) If like the exiled Scotsman he’s on the American eastern seaboard it would only be ten in the evening.
    You fall for his shite every time. We were talking about the self anointed saints eating popcorn and remarking how chilly it has become, as the house burns around them. The "good" people of inaction. And lo, the saint said, "Quick, look over there, in the opposite direction!" Letters 1:1
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.pfizer.com/news/press-re...-agreement-and

Authorized or approved mRNA COVID-19 vaccines show increased risks of myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle) and pericarditis (inflammation of the lining outside the heart), particularly within the first week following vaccination.

MiSinFORmaTiOn

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, certainly out of context

“ For every million doses given of the monovalent Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine, there have been 10 reports of myocarditis and 6 reports of pericarditis, according to the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (as of 23 November 2022).”

And

“Research has found that Covid-19 itself is much more likely to cause myocarditis than the vaccine is, and people who are vaccinated have a much lower risk of getting other serious complications caused by Covid-19“

https://www.bhf.org.uk/informationsu...you-be-worried

I refer you to my previous comments on your thinking. You leap on stuff like this because you think it backs up your case. You fail to look in to the statistics around it. Every medicine has a list of possible side effects as long as your arm. The relevant question is how common are they. It’s possible to win the lottery, that doesn’t mean it’s something which is likely or which you should be “worried” about

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I met a guy last weekend who's permanently deaf in one ear thanks to Covid - oh but sorry it's just like catching a cold isn't it...