User Tag List

Page 80 of 707 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130180580 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus Pandemic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by McNamara That Ghost... View Post
    Running off to read everything I can get my hands on about this Raab bloke.

WHO?????
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My God, what a terrible lie from the "expert" on Sky. Antibiotics are no use, he claims. What utter bullshit. People aren't dying FROM Covid19, they are dying from the complications it causes or opens the door for, some of which are bacterial infections.

This cunt has obviously read cliff notes for a health degree and he's doing his best to regurgitate what he can recall.

This is astonishing, how dangerous these people are.

Oh, right... now it makes sense...

Sky: Doctor, what's it like on the front line?

So-called doctor: I'm not on the front line, I have a pre-existing condition (greed) - I work for the pharmaceuticals industry...

Jeeeeesus H Christ. The media will have a lot to answer for after this.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    I’ve heard that only around 20% from ICU are living to tell the tale.

Awful.
    I don't remotely like the guy but got to admit this is no longer amusing, can't imagine how his pregnant girlfriend is feeling

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "The Prime Minister remains conscious at this time, he has been moved to the ICU in the event he needs ventilation."

I've heard that from Italian doctors time and again. What happens now is either the non-invasive oxygen treatment works, or he's intubated and there's a 50/50 chance of survival, at best, but he certainly won't be back in public for a long time.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wish the news anchors would stop salivating. What with that and the breathless delivery, I can barely understand what they are saying. And what are they doing with the other hand under the desk? Foul creatures.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Switched over to American "news" to see how they are covering it.

Fox has ads for an insurance company telling us it will be okay, while members of the public sing a song in that awful style the pop stars who can't sing use.

On MSNBC Rachel Madcow is claiming it's not the real Boris and Boris is actually on a secret mission to Russia to hand over vital secrets on behalf of Trump.

CNN forgot to turn the camera off and they are all bollock naked on the studio floor, apart from party hats, oiled up and molesting young children. So I guess they haven't heard the news yet.

Hmmm. UK news is bad. But fuck. What's up with that shit America?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    which was a flawed process and achieved with lots and lots of big big lies - and even then they only just got it over the line

imagine if pretty much every paper wasn't pro-leave and there had actually been some kind of policing of the debate so people couldn't just lie repeatedly - there'd never have been a leave result
    I dont mean to re run this whole debate, but it wasn’t just the leave side that lied.

Remain lied just as much.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    I don't remotely like the guy but got to admit this is no longer amusing, can't imagine how his pregnant girlfriend is feeling
    I’ll be honest, I had a little chuckle when he was diagnosed as by all accounts for the vast majority of people it’s not that serious. But yeah, this isn’t funny any more. Hope he gets better.
    I’m not a fan but I don’t actually wish him ill

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BBC newsreader is stumbling over her words every 5 seconds.

Words of support from Nicola Surgeon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also think after this is over and Boris (hopefully) makes a full recovery, there should be a discussion on the line of succession in the UK.

Currently, we do not technically have a Deputy PM whereas i think we should and make it so that whoever has the role, will have the full authority to make decisions as if they were PM.

Like in America when the 25th ammendment is invoked. The Vice President is effectively the president and has make any decision they so wish.

It means that anyone have to deputise for the PM knows they make decisions and have the full authority behind them plus no grey area for people to question then and wonder if they have to obey etc.