User Tag List

Page 81 of 707 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131181581 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus Pandemic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    I also think after this is over and Boris (hopefully) makes a full recovery, there should be a discussion on the line of succession in the UK.

Currently, we do not technically have a Deputy PM whereas i think we should and make it so that whoever has the role, will have the full authority to make decisions as if they were PM.

Like in America when the 25th ammendment is invoked. The Vice President is effectively the president and has make any decision they so wish.

It means that anyone have to deputise for the PM knows they make decisions and have the full authority behind them plus no grey area for people to question then and wonder if they have to obey etc.
    It's a dry read, but if you study contingency plans in event of serious government fracture and breakdown, locally situated bureaucrats assume far, far greater powers than any PM. None of them are elected. Most of them aren't political at all.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont mean to re run this whole debate, but it wasn’t just the leave side that lied.

Remain lied just as much.
    no they didn't, that's another sleight of hand performed by Cummings, the press etc

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont mean to re run this whole debate, but it wasn’t just the leave side that lied.

Remain lied just as much.
    lol
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    no they didn't, that's another sleight of hand performed by Cummings, the press etc
    Oh come on. Remain claimed that up to 820,000 thousand jobs could be lost within two years and unemployment would rocket.

Ever since the vote, unemployment has fallen.

They also claimed there would be a massive recession. While growth has not been as good as it was before, there is still growth in the figures.

Although of course both of those things will change now but that is nothing to do with brexit.....

And before you say anything, I’m not disputing that leave campaign lied either

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Christ. The media now asking should all the big talents come together now to sort this out? Gordon Brown, Tony Blair? Yeah, why not. What we need now is that special kind of input we've seen before from vile war criminals.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    lol
    That's quite a long posting from you.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    That's quite a long posting from you.
    It's all it deserved.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The media is literally moving into coup mode, without missing a beat. Adam Boulton is talking a whole pile of shit about ceremonial roles and a constitutional crisis and informs us there WILL be a power struggle. Good grief. I hope somebody somewhere is carefully documenting all of this for future reference.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    It's all it deserved.
    Or it's all you were capable of.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No it's what I said.

If you prefer, I could ramble on and on incoherantly about some conspiracy theory bullshit, but I think you've got that covered.