Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Scotland have 5 Tiers, to our 3

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-54661494

When all this started I did think “It’ll all end in Tiers”

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try to ignore the unnecessary captions inserted by Cummins.

Now then. The elephant in the room, the massive question that needs to be asked - why did they have that guy from Reading just sitting there saying nothing?

Apart from that, did you notice how the pro-lockdown fucking bastard cuntgentleman had zero argument? Because there is no argument anymore.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post

Well said.
    Apparently there's a social media push to replace Johnson with this old bird. Can't see what harm it would do.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can someone explain to Boris that no one is seeking his permission to have Christmas together.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-54662895

I don’t think the police are going to be going door to door on Christmas Day to make sure families aren’t meeting.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He is literally responsible for every single death. Of/with.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know this is you trolling again. Fishing line out, bait in the water. You doing what you do, so you can claim it was a "joke" if you get called out.

So, instead, let's try to make something productive out of it.

We can all read the latest BBC article for ourselves.

So let's focus on your contribution instead.

Which is: Trump. And a smiley.

So it seems you are associating the rise in "infections" with Trump in some way. Can you go ahead and explain your reasoning?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Meanwhile, in Wales.

Sections of supermarkets are being blocked off because they sell "non-essential" goods. Discussion is under way about a border patrol that will monitor people entering and leaving the country. Police and volunteer (brown shirt) checkpoints.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    So it seems you are associating the rise in "infections" with Trump in some way. Can you go ahead and explain your reasoning?
    The buck stops with Trump.
    We agree that infections or cases is not a good measure so yeah, me posting that article was a bit of a troll. But I’d suggest deaths per million is a reasonable measure. And the US numbers in that regard are awful. They’re in the top (or bottom) 10 in the world, 8th if you ignore 2 countries with tiny populations which skew the figures. They’ve even overtaken us.
    And even if you think that deaths from this are being overreported (and I’d agree that has gone on), earlier in the year there was a big spike in deaths over the 5 year average (full transparency, I struggled to find good US stats about that but I found some for New York which showed death numbers worse than the 9/11 week).

And this has been under the watch of a President who has repeatedly downplayed this thing. Repeatedly said it’ll go away “like a miracle”. He’s downplayed the use of masks, he’s validated conspiracy theories and advocated treatments about which there is far from consensus about their efficacy. All why saying what a brilliant job as the bodies pile up.

So yeah, the US have not dealt with this well and the buck always stops with the President. On this occasion his actions and words have actively added to the mismanagement of it.