User Tag List

Page 631 of 707 FirstFirst ... 131531581621629630631632633641681 ... LastLast
Results 6,301 to 6,310 of 7067

Thread: Coronavirus Pandemic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I get why the anti-Fauchi, supposedly libertarian mob has done the puppy thing. I get it. Your enemy is moronic and evil. They don't care of humans are destroyed. But, because they are so mentally sick in the head, if a dog is abused and, because they haven't been specifically programmed to approve of dog abuse in the same way they approve of human abuse, they have nothing sanctioned to fall back except their damn, stubborn humanity which still recognised non-approve cruelty and abuse. Because of this their organised and guided brains break out of the programming. Because of this they feel like they are human once more. So they end up being angry, which must be quite the novelty.

So we know why the morons are upset. But for intelligent people to use this? Two wrongs never make a right. Anyone pushing the puppies is letting that evil bastard Fauchi off the hook. Which, I guess, is why the story is even out there. Everyone knows he's pure evil, though half don't have developed testicles so can't say as much. But the anti-Fauchi lot know how evil he is. And instead of fight him on the merits - they do the puppy thing?

It could be that NOBODY is standing up for the human race right now.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wengerbabies View Post
    Look at these disgraceful white-supremacist antivax Trumpers

Oh wait...
    Despite everything they have done - I STILL don't hate black people.

Nice try, but I ain't biting.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2 WEEKS TO FLATTEN THE CURVE

2 WEEKS TO FLATTEN THE CURVE2 WEEKS TO FLATTEN THE CURVE
    2 WEEKS TO FLATTEN THE CURVE2 WEEKS TO FLATTEN THE CURVE2 WEEKS TO FLATTEN THE CURVE2 WEEKS TO FLATTEN THE CURVE2 WEEKS TO FLATTEN THE CURVE2 WEEKS TO FLATTEN THE CURVE2 WEEKS TO FLATTEN THE CURVE2 WEEKS TO FLATTEN THE CURVE2 WEEKS TO FLATTEN THE CURVE2 WEEKS TO FLATTEN THE CURVE2 WEEKS TO FLATTEN THE CURVE

2 WEEKS TO FLATTEN THE CURVE2 WEEKS TO FLATTEN THE CURVE2 WEEKS TO FLATTEN THE CURVE2 WEEKS TO FLATTEN THE CURVE

2 WEEKS TO FLATTEN THE CURVE2 WEEKS TO FLATTEN THE CURVE2 WEEKS TO FLATTEN THE CURVE2 WEEKS TO FLATTEN THE CURVE2 WEEKS TO FLATTEN THE CURVE

2 WEEKS TO FLATTEN THE CURVE2 WEEKS TO FLATTEN THE CURVE2 WEEKS TO FLATTEN THE CURVE2 WEEKS TO FLATTEN THE CURVE2 WEEKS TO FLATTEN THE CURVE2 WEEKS TO FLATTEN THE CURVE

2 WEEKS TO FLATTEN THE CURVE2 WEEKS TO FLATTEN THE CURVE2 WEEKS TO FLATTEN THE CURVE2 WEEKS TO FLATTEN THE CURVE2 WEEKS TO FLATTEN THE CURVE

Seems reasonable!

And here we are. Plan B.

Slappety slap and WAKE UP!

Time to wake up.

Helooooooooo!

Are you awake now?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Flu vaccine is worth investing in. Mandatory bullshit in trials now. If zombies don't fight back, expect it here within 12 months. Yeah, I know it doesn't work and it's a whole heap of shit. But marketing and low IQs can overcome that.

What next? There are so many crappy non-vaccine vaccines out there the opportunities are endless.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello fellow Nazi. How are you today?

You don't accept you are a Nazi?

Don't be so silly. Just look at the evidence and be proud.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So.

We now know Fauchi funded covid.

We've always known the chinks let it loose.

All this shit. Caused by Fauchi and the chinks.

So what is your opinion of that?

Yes, I know the iPhone 13 was just launched. And, obviously, that's the big news.

But after that.

What do you think about Fauchi creating covid and the chinks sending it your way?

Anything?

Or don't you have a prompt from the BBC yet?

Slow is okay. But frozen doesn't cut it. When are you going to latch onto reality? It's actually important.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Meanwhile, some link on the BBC told me that some celeb has had boob implants.

I can envisage how gripping that might be.

But, I wonder, is it meaningful news?

You do have a brain, right?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Double jabbed people are catching Covid and passing it on to those they live with, warn experts who have studied UK household cases.

Individuals who have had two vaccine doses can be just as infectious as those who have not been jabbed.

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-59077036
    So I'll ask again, what is the logic in vax passports?

In other news all countries are now off the redlist so no more concentration camps, for now....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wengerbabies View Post
    So I'll ask again, what is the logic in vax passports?

In other news all countries are now off the redlist so no more concentration camps, for now....
    Logic is counterproductive for any propaganda effort deigned to induce mass psychosis. The pandemic bullshit has never made any sense. The one group of people that should have been protected was instead murdered. Everyone else, who suffer a 99.98% survival rate, have been the focus of the seemingly illogical and even insane response. But when you view this response in terms of control and corporate profitability it is very logical and makes perfect sense, despite that response being unethical and immoral.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Logic is counterproductive for any propaganda effort deigned to induce mass psychosis. The pandemic bullshit has never made any sense. The one group of people that should have been protected was instead murdered. Everyone else, who suffer a 99.98% survival rate, have been the focus of the seemingly illogical and even insane response. But when you view this response in terms of control and corporate profitability it is very logical and makes perfect sense, despite that response being unethical and immoral.

Funny isn't it, it's been nearly a week sing I posted that and surprise surprise you're the only one who responded. These are basic questions I'm asking but since no one dare ask our benevolent leaders such basic, logical questions the lemmings have no programmed response so don't know how to answer.