Page 461 of 707 FirstFirst ... 361411451459460461462463471511561 ... LastLast
Results 4,601 to 4,610 of 7067

Thread: Coronavirus Pandemic

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WMUG View Post
    Why do you believe those numbers and not the ones about deaths from Covid?
    They’re not even right, he’s quoted them wrong.
    And he’s “accidentally” omitted the context that it’s only been extremely old and frail people where the risks of the vaccine may outweigh the benefits.
    Some would say his post is “fake news”. Not me, obviously...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Raab on the media round today confirming that we will go into a tiered approached after lockdown, which i suspect most had guessed already. Also states that they will start to think about it in early march so that mid-feb date has slipped.

Only two months until we can exit lockdown & re enter tier 4 where you still cant leave the house !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    They’re not even right, he’s quoted them wrong.
    And he’s “accidentally” omitted the context that it’s only been extremely old and frail people where the risks of the vaccine may outweigh the benefits.
    Some would say his post is “fake news”. Not me, obviously...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.queerty.com/orthodox-rab...source=twitter

Sounds like most of you have already had it haha lol
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    Raab on the media round today confirming that we will go into a tiered approached after lockdown, which i suspect most had guessed already. Also states that they will start to think about it in early march so that mid-feb date has slipped.

Only two months until we can exit lockdown & re enter tier 4 where you still cant leave the house !
    Already told myself nothing is changing until Easter tbh.

Think I’ve struggled with this lockdown more than the previous ones. January blues don’t help either.
    I’ve always thought people who talk about mental health are a bit wishy washy but I do feel like I’ve been overcome with feelings that I’ve never felt before. I don’t really have any real reason to be in a lull but I am and I’m a bit sick of this shit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post

Think I’ve struggled with this lockdown more than the previous ones. January blues don’t help either.
    I’ve always thought people who talk about mental health are a bit wishy washy but I do feel like I’ve been overcome with feelings that I’ve never felt before. I don’t really have any real reason to be in a lull but I am and I’m a bit sick of this shit.
    Yeah I’m the same, I’ve found this one a lot worse. Everyone i speak to be it friends or work colleagues are all much more despondent this time.

I find my biggest problem is just having motivation to do anything, be it go for a run or just read a book. I just cant be bothered & end of sat on the sofa watching tv after work.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post

I think most people have had dips. I had one at the start of the first lockdown and then one late November. None of us are used to this level of isolation and I don’t think anyone expected it to go on this long.

By the way, re the Willen Lake incident. I walked through our local park today and it was quite busy. A fair number of people sitting on benches chatting. No real enforcement.
    Seems like the police round here are being a bit more sensible and pragmatic.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post

I think most people have had dips. I had one at the start of the first lockdown and then one late November. None of us are used to this level of isolation and I don’t think anyone expected it to go on this long.

By the way, re the Willen Lake incident. I walked through our local park today and it was quite busy. A fair number of people sitting on benches chatting. No real enforcement.
    Seems like the police round here are being a bit more sensible and pragmatic.
    I dont really know what the police can do tbh. We went for a walk in the park yesterday & along the river today. Both times we didn’t go further then about 2.5k from the flat so still local imo but both the river walk & park were completely rammed with runners, walkers & cyclists. You could not distance yourself from people as there wasn’t any space to go.

Neither were people breaking the rules it seemed. It was either families with young children or people walk as a two. The problem the government have is that by closing everything, you have no real option other to go where everyone else is. The police will struggle to stop that as well

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WMUG View Post
    Why do you believe those numbers and not the ones about deaths from Covid?
    How many times does this have to be explained? Or is it a game where people just keep asking over and over again as a way to take the piss?

1. Read up on what I have posted (tons of it) about the tests.
    2. Read up on what I have posted (tons of it) on the two methods being used (now different to the first wave manipulations) to record a covid "death".
    3. Read the CDC's own admission that around 6% of the first wave mortality rate could be conclusively verified.
    4. Check the flu and respiratory disease mortality rates for 2020.
    5. Read testimony from medical professionals who are furious about the changes to the way death certificates are being made out. And read quotes from senior health officials who encourage doctors to put covid on the certificate in ALL cases, even when the cause of death is obviously something different.

This has ALL been put up on the site. The process of becoming informed is to digest and retain information for later reference. By all means, throw out whatever you don't think is required, and retain what you think is useful (true or false, because reference points are important). But stop with the bullshit line of questioning that implies this all all new and hasn't been discussed so many times before.

As for the "up to" 23 dead in Norway, that came from an official Norwegian source. Do you see the way scum take very careful wording and just throw it away?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    Here's one example of the scum I was talking about. Referencing the lies of another scumbag who tries to claim context was not provided.

Lying cunts, the pair of them. Go and see for yourself.
    Für eure Sicherheit