Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wife had to drive a 100 mile round trip to get my son tested, on the basis that he has a fucking cold.

And when they got there, they wouldn’t let her get the test, despite proving the registration on the NHS website.

She’s a teacher, and because the lad has a temperature (snotty as fuck, no cough, charging about like a loony as usual), the whole family has to stay inside and her class has to suffer, and my kids can’t go to school.

It’s a fucking mess the whole thing. Thousands of people spending billions of tax payers money to find out they have a cold.

That’s how ridiculous the whole thing is.
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One of the councillors in our area had to go up to Aberdeen for a test.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LDG View Post
    Wife had to drive a 100 mile round trip to get my son tested, on the basis that he has a fucking cold.

And when they got there, they wouldn’t let her get the test, despite proving the registration on the NHS website.

She’s a teacher, and because the lad has a temperature (snotty as fuck, no cough, charging about like a loony as usual), the whole family has to stay inside and her class has to suffer, and my kids can’t go to school.

It’s a fucking mess the whole thing. Thousands of people spending billions of tax payers money to find out they have a cold.

That’s how ridiculous the whole thing is.
    Clever though. Changing the focus to tests. Another manufactured crisis, to prolong the original crisis which is now scarcely credible to conscious people. So if you have to change the angle on the propaganda and fuck everyone around in the process, it's a price the vaccine manufacturers are prepared to have you pay.

Look at it. One giant looney bin. Nobody sick. Nobody in hospital. But everyone needs to be tested with a test that's not a test. And the more phoney tests they pump out, the more they claim the infection is spreading. We're so far away from science now I'm not sure of we'll find the way back.

Douglas Adams is missed. He would have been the ideal person to document this period in history.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A new hope?
    https://off-guardian.org/2020/09/15/...onstitutional/

I love this quote from the ruling
    "Even in an emergency, the authority of the government is not unfettered. The liberties protected by the Constitution are not fair-weather freedoms – in place when times are good but able to be cast aside in times of trouble."
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    I know precisely who Tony Heller is. I advise you not to watch. It's not for you. You'll have a very hard time compartmentalising information if you have Heller's calmly presented evidence sitting alongside the mainstream narrative.
    I did have a look at the video.
    One thing I will say is that comparing countries is tricky. I'll admit I've been doing that, but Sweden have a low population density - compared to us - and they didn't do nothing, they did do social distancing and there were some restrictions put in place in terms of gatherings. They didn't go full lockdown though and their economy hasn't taken the hit that ours has. Overall I think their approach seems more sensible than ours, but that doesn't necessarily mean that had we done the same the outcome here would have been worse than it was.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    A new hope?
    https://off-guardian.org/2020/09/15/...onstitutional/

I love this quote from the ruling
    "Even in an emergency, the authority of the government is not unfettered. The liberties protected by the Constitution are not fair-weather freedoms – in place when times are good but able to be cast aside in times of trouble."
    tbf, there's the counterargument that the Constitution is a living, breathing document that must change with the advances in society. The founders couldn't possibly have envisaged Covid, plus they were slave owners and therefore we need to defund the police and spend all our money on windmills.

Which argument serves the interests of humanity best, it's hard to know.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    I did have a look at the video.
    One thing I will say is that comparing countries is tricky. I'll admit I've been doing that, but Sweden have a low population density - compared to us - and they didn't do nothing, they did do social distancing and there were some restrictions put in place in terms of gatherings. They didn't go full lockdown though and their economy hasn't taken the hit that ours has. Overall I think their approach seems more sensible than ours, but that doesn't necessarily mean that had we done the same the outcome here would have been worse than it was.
    We now have the data that tells us the outcome, had we not locked down, would have been much better. High infection, low mortality is what we now know, referring to the data. Data has come in from all around the world. A small group of already sick people are at risk from this otherwise un-noteworthy flu-like ailment. The number of "tests" (which aren't real tests) have been greatly expanded and the data shows we have many "infections" (immunity) and minimal or no symptoms in almost all cases.

The data tells us the lockdown deterred and delayed herd immunity. Actual science had long been established that was initially followed, until the communist quisling Ferguson produced another set of his famously absurd predictions and the media, in concert with influential individuals and the usual social twits provoked a panic. We all remember the fake death toll being reported daily. The data is now available for that period too. 94% "with", 6% "from" in the U.S. 12.5% "from", in Italy. In Ireland, an average of 2.4 pre-existing conditions in the deceased, who had an average age of 84 - the life expectancy in Ireland is 82!

This is one of the least dangerous "pandemics" we have ever faced. So says the data.

So whether it is understandable we had a lockdown to "flatten the curve" or not is a different debate. Whether the outcome would have been better without the lockdown is no longer a matter for dispute. The real question becomes whether that lockdown was imposed in good faith or for other purposes. Data will be available in time to answer that question with certainty too. But we can already make an educated guess, based on the sheer volume of lies coming from authority figures demanding this lockdown be extended seemingly forever.

Flatten the curve - done.
    Wait for the vaccine - eventually that will be done.
    Ah, but we need a new vaccine every year - see where we're going?

A million times bitten, a million and one times shy, so the political version of the old saying goes.
    Last edited by Niall_Quinn; 16-09-2020 at 01:45 PM.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Legitimate appointments will need to be cancelled to service fake Covid tests. The doctors know it's a fake. But if they want to keep their jobs they shut up and play along. So, given the theatre, once real patients start dying - who is responsible for that? Or does incompetence theory come into play again? How many times can you be incompetent before you suffer consequences? If it's fewer than a million, I'd be surprised. But fuck you if you do it one million and one times!
    Für eure Sicherheit