Page 707 of 707 FirstFirst ... 207607657697705706707
Results 7,061 to 7,067 of 7067

Thread: Coronavirus Pandemic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    “We’ve been silenced”, he shouts loudly in a public Q&A, broadcast on TV and online

Yes he had to con his way into a live TV audience to get exposure.

Regardless of your views on this particular issue (you're wrong) it was great seeing the PM asked a question by a member of the public that made him visibly uncomfortable. I wish it happened more often. All the other questions were softball and obviously vetted.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wengerbabies View Post
    Yes he had to con his way into a live TV audience to get exposure.
    Con? What evidence do you have that he "conned" his way on?

Regardless of your views on this particular issue (you're wrong)
    Oh well, I'm glad we sorted that out. Remind me to shout "I'M RIGHT! YOU'RE WRONG!" in every future discussion, that should settle it.
    And that would work better if it wasn't coming from someone who claimed repeatedly that the Covid restrictions wouldn't ever end and then, when they ended, simply hopped on to the next conspiracy bandwaggon. It's kinda your thing.
    But OK, let's look at the numbers in that Tweet.

"Over 500,000 yellow-cards submitted to MHRA
    Over 1,500,000 adverse reactions reported"

I assume these are the same thing - with a yellow card you can report multiple adverse reactions.
    I couldn't find the numbers. But I'd note that anyone can report a yellow card. So:
    1) Someone doing that doesn't mean that the reaction was because of the vaccine.
    2) An "adverse reaction" can be anything. I had a reaction to the first jab, I felt pretty rough the following day. Then I was fine. I could have reported that. I didn't, but plenty of people did report stuff like that. Those numbers, even if true, are meaningless. You need to dig in to what the reactions were. Which brings us on to:

"Over 2,500 fatal events reported - mostly by DRs"

The Tweet provides no source for that. Do you have one?

it was great seeing the PM asked a question by a member of the public that made him visibly uncomfortable.
    Agreed. He should be asked challenging questions. It's interesting that the Tweet contained a video which doesn't show Sunak's answer. But I guess listening to two sides of a debate has never really been your forte.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Small discussions abound. The intricate details of the most irrelevant nonsense.

Anyone who wants to look, the real truth of it is out there now. But you have to look. If you prefer to be spoon-fed you will never get near how serious that all was and is. YES - they are prepared to kill you. Deny it, believe it - doesn't matter. What will you do to preserve the life of yourself and your family, that's all that counts right now. Either you stand on your own two feet or you require a demon to prop you up. Which is it?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The gatekeepers here are desperate, aren't they? So desperate they have given up on restraining third parties and now focus mainly on restraining their own thoughts. Sick and dead in the head. The unfortunate enemy. Made by others but willing nonetheless. So lock and load. No other choice s they can't be saved.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Anyone who wants to look, the real truth of it is out there now. But you have to look.
    You also have to know where to look and be able to understand and interpret what you're looking at.
    You repeatedly demonstrate that your paranoia renders you unable to do those things.
    There are plenty of examples which we've been over ad nauseum.

As always, you go on about what "they" are doing.
    Is this the same "they" that made army members wear uniform in Birmingham to "get us used to the presence of the army on our streets"?
    Is it the same "they" who were gearing up for marshal law?
    Is it the same "they" who were preparing checkpoints and curfews?

Do you see the issue?
    When you make all these wild predictions and they demonstrably don't happen, you lose credibility.
    When you refuse to even acknowledge you were wrong, you look crazy.

There's nothing wrong with having a healthy distrust of authority. But yours isn't healthy, it's a paranoia about how "they" are out to get us. That's what leads you to all those wild predictions. You see a news story about the army going door to door in Birmingham delivering tests and go into flights of fancy about how them being in uniform means they're getting us ready for troops on the street. The baffling thing is when instead of checkpoints and curfews all the restrictions get lifted, you don't acknowledge you were wrong, don't change your worldview an inch and then just move on to the next wild predictions.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The largest COVID vaccine study to date has identified some risks associated with the shot.

Researchers from the Global Vaccine Data Network (GVDN) in New Zealand analyzed 99 million people who received COVID vaccinations across eight countries.

They monitored for increases in 13 different medical conditions in the period after people received a COVID vaccine.

The study, which was published in the journal Vaccine last week, found that the vaccine was linked to a slight increase in neurological, blood and heart-related medical conditions, according to a press release from GVDN.

People who received certain types of mRNA vaccines were found to have a higher risk of myocarditis, which is inflammation of the heart muscle.

Some viral-vector vaccines were linked to a higher risk of blood clots in the brain, as well as an increased likelihood of Guillain-Barre syndrome, a neurological disorder in which the immune system attacks the nerves

Other potential risks included inflammation of part of the spinal cord after viral vector vaccines, and inflammation and swelling in the brain and spinal cord after viral vector and mRNA vaccines, the press release stated.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/largest-e...203626142.html

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whoopsie-doodle! You “accidentally” left out this part of the article:

The size of the population in this study increased the possibility of identifying rare potential vaccine safety signals," lead author Kristına Faksová of the Department of Epidemiology Research, Statens Serum Institut, Copenhagen, Denmark, said in the release.

"Single sites or regions are unlikely to have a large enough population to detect very rare signals."

The odds of all of these adverse events are still much, much higher when infected with SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19), so getting vaccinated is still by far the safer choice."

And this is the problem with People Like You ™. You are bloody hopeless at analysing and understanding data like this. Or you cherry pick parts which feed in to your agenda and ignore the parts which do not.
    The article doesn't even give numbers about how high the risks are, but there's a clue in that they had to look at data from over 90 million people to see any effect at all. And as the article notes, the probability of these adverse effects is much higher from Covid itself than the vaccine. But all you look at is the headline and the part of the article which you think backs up your agenda and you ignore the rest. Do better.