User Tag List

Page 532 of 707 FirstFirst ... 32432482522530531532533534542582632 ... LastLast
Results 5,311 to 5,320 of 7067

Thread: Coronavirus Pandemic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like China will be the main administrator of the international vaccine passport. Ironic, seeing as they created and released the virus. Can you imagine if Saddam had a virus? 45 minutes from a pandemic. Need to bomb him now!

But China, instead of bombs they get most favoured trading status and global leadership.

It's almost as if...
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Looks like China will be the main administrator of the international vaccine passport. Ironic, seeing as they created and released the virus. Can you imagine if Saddam had a virus? 45 minutes from a pandemic. Need to bomb him now!

But China, instead of bombs they get most favoured trading status and global leadership.

It's almost as if...
    You have no evidence for this. The Chinese believe it emerged from Fort Detrick where the US has a virus research lab and was released by the Americans at the World military games in Wuhan which took place in October 2019. 2 months before the outbreak in Wuhan. You dont know the truth and neither do I. For all we know they may be in on it together.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    You have no evidence for this. The Chinese believe it emerged from Fort Detrick where the US has a virus research lab and was released by the Americans at the World military games in Wuhan which took place in October 2019. 2 months before the outbreak in Wuhan. You dont know the truth and neither do I. For all we know they may be in on it together.
    Oh they are. Fauchi can fill you in on all the details, seeing as he signed off on them. And there's iron proof of that. Which, of course, makes it a conspiracy theory by default. Regardless. But the work was only half complete when Dr Death shifted his efforts east and put everything in the hands of the yellow peril.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've already got a vaccine, it's called an immune system. WAKE UP SHEEPLE!
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The odds of getting a clot from the AZ vaccine is 250,000 to 1.

The odds of getting hit by an airplane falling from the sky according to the British Medical Journal are 250,000 to 1.

Every medicine or vaccine will have side effects, you only to have read the warnings on paracetamol to see what potential side effects that has yet we all happily take that pill without thinking too much about it.

There is a tiny chance of blood clots with the AZ vaccine yet the risk of blood clots from the contraception pill are significantly higher (around 1 in 2000) yet we dont have the media demanding that it is banned etc for being unsafe.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's interesting that it's often the same people who are saying that Covid isn't dangerous because only a small percentage of people die are also saying that the vaccines are dangerous even though a significantly smaller percentage of people get serious side effects.
    Whatever fits the agenda, I guess.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's like the media crisis response team. Did somebody say something mean about the holy vaccine? Hell forbid.

Tens of thousands have died WITH the vaccine. It's lethal. I'm avoiding looking into the number that has died FROM the vaccine because it may not be sensational enough.

I'm thinking of running a banner across the laptop with the vaccine death count constantly updating. Then getting myself infected with the pox, visiting care homes and getting them all infected while frightening the life out of them with my "science".

Mind you, I'd probably get arrested for doing such a crazy and evil thing. Rightly so.

Unless I could hire Ferguson to explain how it was following the "science" and therefore not insane at all.
    Für eure Sicherheit