User Tag List

Page 614 of 707 FirstFirst ... 114514564604612613614615616624664 ... LastLast
Results 6,131 to 6,140 of 7067

Thread: Coronavirus Pandemic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Opinion does not substitute for definition. There is no flu vaccine. Just medication. Nobody expects to get a jab for flu and never get flu again for life. The Polio, Measles, Chicken pox vaccines are there for all to see. What you are taking is medicines masquerading a vaccines, thats why they are telling you you need booster shots to top it off at intervals. Good luck with that. Vaccination used to be used interchangeably with Immunization but not so much since 2020

Pfizer are making a killing, literally and financially. Long may it continue as far as they are concerned

Read this to see whether what was a vaccine is no longer a vaccine

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/cor...254111268.html
    Last edited by Globalgunner; 21-09-2021 at 03:12 PM.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    Opinion does not substitute for definition. There is no flu vaccine. Just medication. Nobody expects to get a jab for flu and never get flu again for life. The Polio, Measles, Chicken pox vaccines are there for all to see. What you are taking is medicines masquerading a vaccines, thats why they are telling you you need booster shots to top it off at intervals. Good luck with that. Vaccination used to be used interchangeably with Immunization but not so much since 2020

Pfizer are making a killing, literally and financially. Long may it continue as far as they are concerned

Read this to see whether what was a vaccine is no longer a vaccine

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/cor...254111268.html
    interesting article - is your point about who's misleading whom - if it's just a clarification of the meaning of vaccine then we just use 'immunisation' in cases like chickenpox where, as you say, one jab is for life

"There remains the misconception that COVID-19 vaccines were designed to prevent infections altogether, leading people to believe the vaccines aren’t working as they should when they learn about breakthrough infections among the vaccinated.

But the coronavirus vaccines are doing exactly what they were designed to do, which is to prevent severe disease, including the need for hospitalization, and death — even in the presence of more dangerous versions of the virus such as the delta variant."

i guess one question is whether governments etc knew it needed topping up from the outset and were either duped or chose not to highlight that, or it was always a given?

as for whether boosters will be for ever - this site is uncertain at least: https://www.bhf.org.uk/informationsu...#vaccineyearly

"The current advice on boosters is for the coming months. The situation will be kept under review, depending on what happens with Covid-19. It’s possible that a Covid booster jab will be offered every year, like the flu jab."

so if the latter happens then yes. it's certainly a moneyspinner - maybe they could have a two-in-one jab which would save money etc

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    What you are taking is medicines masquerading a vaccines
    This feels like somewhat pointless pedantry. Surely the key point is whether it's working. The graphs I showed above indicate that it is.
    I doubt we'll need boosters indefinitely, the Spanish Flu had 4 waves over 2 years but then stopped being a thing.
    The vaccines (I'll keep using that word for the want of a better one) may prevent so many waves this time. They certainly seem, for now, to have broken the correlation between cases, hospitalisations and deaths.
    So sure, people are still getting Covid but not as many are getting seriously ill. And that's what means we are, at the moment, leading a pretty much normal life again. That's a good thing, isn't it?
    It not being perfect, or it not being a vaccine by the strictest definition, is irrelevant. Pretty much no-one makes the argument that because seatbelts aren't 100% effective they don't work and shouldn't be used.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like the vaccine IS the disease. Leaving aside that period of inertia and the summer months (respiratory diseases are STILL less frequent in summer, no matter what the "experts" claim), the most heavily vaccinated nations are now getting fucked by "Delta". Nations that can't afford the hype are seemingly immune. The obvious answer is to ban and demonise therapeutics. And they are sure doing a good job of that.

Btw, boosters are for the "old variants" - did you know? Those variants that killed virtually NOBODY below the age of 80 who didn't have an average of 2 pre-existing conditions.

We have a new excess of deaths btw. But it isn't being hyped. I WONDER WHY?

The lies are obvious. The profits are huge.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    good

seriously it's a straightforward business decision - if their potential passengers know they're being hardline re vacciatted staff, it can't hurt their ticket sales

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    good

seriously it's a straightforward business decision - if their potential passengers know they're being hardline re vacciatted staff, it can't hurt their ticket sales
    That will be interesting. You might be right but it could backfire. I personally think this is wrong, I don't know if I'd go so far as booking with someone else because of it (as much as I'm booking with anyone right now), but some might.
    But I guess they're a private company so if that's a rule they want to make then it is literally their business.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    good

Yes, excellent. The fewer blacks and latinos in the workplace the better, I say. Now more "smart" vaccinated white people will have jobs. As we know, blacks and latinos are too stupid to obtain an ID, which probably explains why they aren't vaccinated either. Just too dumb. Put them on welfare and open up an abortion clinic next door.

Wait...

I'm sounding like a horrible racist. Trying to keep track of all this woke bullshit while panicking in an orderly manner is bloody difficult. You have to really work at it.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Igloo Energy, the latest to go. Got in, made the cash, got out, left it to the big 4 cartel who will now very much value us as customers. It was all an act of God.
    Für eure Sicherheit