Page 251 of 707 FirstFirst ... 151201241249250251252253261301351 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,510 of 7067

Thread: Coronavirus Pandemic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LDG View Post
    I’ll hit the pub when I can stay long enough for a drink, and I don’t have to tell the government that I’m out for a piss up.
    We still on for that revolution on Wednesday?

Pubs without bars you can push in at? Fuck that.

This is the point though. There's no pub around that can stay in business with these stupid rules. Nor any restaurant. Margins can't stand a permanent 50% drop in trade. Not unless the prices are going to double. At a time when people are being laid off.

Real shit stew is being mixed up here. All because of a cough and a sneeze. They say.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But don't overdo it! Use caution. Save lives!
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’ll hit the pub when I can stay long enough for a drink, and I don’t have to tell the government that I’m out for a piss up.
    You won't have to tell them when you get your mandatory vaccine bundled with Bill Gates' ID2020 microchip, they'll already know. Sadly until then this will be the new normal.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wengerbabies View Post
    You won't have to tell them when you get your mandatory vaccine bundled with Bill Gates' ID2020 microchip, they'll already know. Sadly until then this will be the new normal.
    I ain’t getting anything pumped into me thank you.
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unlike your mum

(sorry)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    China now blaming Spain https://www.news.com.au/world/corona...0db56ff02f1030 so they've blamed the US, Italy and now Spain.

Meanwhile https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a9602611.html bubonic plague may be coming back in, you guessed it China.

Maybe they should spend less time blaming other countries and more time stopping spreading diseases around the world.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think you'll have a choice if you want anything resembling a normal functioning life. While they may not force it on you it will become a requirement to do most anything, travelling, visiting a hospital, going to restaurants/bars/shops. It's the immunity certificate they want to push you'll need it to get into places.

Though obviously you are wise not wanting a rushed drug with no long term study.

Also think of this we have no effective vaccine for any of the previously known coronaviruses, yet we are supposed to develop one for this in less than a year? That should be enough to make anyone think there is an agenda with this disease and subsequent vaccine.
    Last edited by The Wengerbabies; 06-07-2020 at 12:14 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting study

Masks and respirators do not work. There have been extensive randomized controlled trial (RCT) studies, and meta-analysis reviews of RCT studies, which all show that masks and respirators do not work to prevent respiratory influenza-like illnesses, or respiratory illnesses believed to be transmitted by droplets and aerosol particles.

Furthermore, the relevant known physics and biology, which I review, are such that masks and respirators should not work. It would be a paradox if masks and respirators worked, given what we know about viral respiratory diseases: The main transmission path is long-residence-time aerosol particles (< 2.5 μm), which are too fine to be blocked, and the minimum-infective-dose is smaller than one aerosol particle.

The present paper about masks illustrates the degree to which governments, the mainstream media, and institutional propagandists can decide to operate in a science vacuum, or select only incomplete science that serves their interests. Such recklessness is also certainly the case with the current global lockdown of over 1 billion people, an unprecedented experiment in medical and political history.
    https://www.sott.net/article/434796-...ion-of-Viruses

It's a compliance test, just like the lockdowns. Unfortunately we have shown ourselves to be very compliant, I worry for the future and what they try to make us do next.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://edition.cnn.com/2020/07/06/a...scn/index.html

Not now, bubonic plague, we're busy