Page 645 of 707 FirstFirst ... 145545595635643644645646647655695 ... LastLast
Results 6,441 to 6,450 of 7067

Thread: Coronavirus Pandemic

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Aww. Are you still waiting for the army?
    I don’t think they’re coming, dude.

Or are you going to double down on your lie about pretending that your post about that was global in scope. I can quote the post again if you like but when you were raving about the army and curfews and checkpoints you said the 10pm pub curfew - a UK specific policy at the time - was to “prepare us” for these things.

Why do you keep pretending you’re in a locked room when the door is open? Remember when you said “they” had closed my church down?
    It was rammed last week. No masks, no restrictions. Will some be imposed this winter? My gut feel has always been that it’s likely but (all together now) that depends on the data. How hard is that to understand?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Yeah. They’re using it as an excuse to make us…wear masks!
    OMG! It’s clearly about control!
    How are you not getting that the restrictions have followed the data?
    You can literally go out clubbing right now.
    If the data changes, that will change.
    But the Spanish Flu lasted 2 years, that’s the only sensible historical comparison to make in modern history. Why would you expect this to all go away quickly?

Comedy gold. But dark.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aww. Are you still waiting for the army?
    I don’t think they’re coming, dude.

Or are you going to double down on your lie about pretending that your post about that was global in scope. I can quote the post again if you like but when you were raving about the army and curfews and checkpoints you said the 10pm pub curfew - a UK specific policy at the time - was to “prepare us” for these things.

Why do you keep pretending you’re in a locked room when the door is open? Remember when you said “they” had closed my church down?
    It was rammed last week. No masks, no restrictions. Will some be imposed this winter? My gut feel has always been that it’s likely but (all together now) that depends on the data. How hard is that to understand?
    Literally dragging indigenous Australians into camps

Do you think he's doing it as a joke or is he for real?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Won’t somebody think of the seals?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Literally dragging indigenous Australians into camps

Called it!

Or are you going to double down on your lie about pretending that your post about that was global in scope.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah, go on then. I'll post the quotes from it again. Last post on this page.

http://www.goonersweb.co.uk/forum/sh...=4687&page=332

The British armed forces are now on the street, in full kit, in Birmingham going door to door and asking residents if they want a Covid test. Right now the tests are voluntary. That will change. This is to get us used to the presence of military forces on our streets
    General curfews are not far away now, that's what the pub turnout is all about - which is why it makes no sense at all in terms of health. Curfews will require checkpoints. They've already tested (during the first outbreak) police stopping people and demanding to know why they are outside. In European countries citizens had to carry paperwork to justify being outside. Citizen! Halt! Your papers please!

Imagine trying to pretend that this was anything to do with events in Australia. That's some Nostradamus level twisting after the fact.

When's curfew again?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Safe and effective.

I hope this is just a coincidence but why aren't we following this science and investigating the alarming increase in cardiac problems among fit and healthy individuals?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Disimformation is using your own word against you.

UNHINGED

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wengerbabies View Post
    the alarming increase in cardiac problems among fit and healthy individuals?
    That video is literally a box set compilation of incidents. Is there an alarming rise? I don't know either way, but you analyse this stuff with data, not anecdotes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see Nicola sturgeon as well as the welsh government are wanting to completely destroy the travel industry.

Calling for enforced isolation until day 8 rather than until result of day 2 PCR test.

It’s complete bollocks. Scotland has cases already which are apparently not linked to people being abroad but also, this new variant is in Australia which quite literally shut its borders and yet still the new variant got in.

Sadly just cancelled our holiday this week which been looking forward to for months but so far, this joke of a government means you cannot predict anything and chances of getting stuck either in a red list hotel or perhaps even struggling to get home are high