Page 501 of 707 FirstFirst ... 401451491499500501502503511551601 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 7067

Thread: Coronavirus Pandemic

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think they should do it again.
    All that money is coming out of the public purse and while I think it was a good idea last year (although maybe it wasn't if it led to a rise in cases, but I understand why they did it) I think people will be so relieved to be going out to play again that restaurants and pubs won't need any help this summer.
    A lot of people have been saving money over the last year so people will be able to afford to go out.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It would be another colossal waste of money. People are going to eat out anyway.

And yes, it did give the false mindset that everything was ok and impacted on almost every aspect of behaviour and caution in almost every scenario beyond a restaurant setting.

The USA is widely and rightly regarded as a basket case throughout the pandemic - attracting ridicule from around the world - yet we were materially worse.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Christ. The things you people talk about as your civil liberties are raped and thrown in the trash. It's fucking amazing. And depressing.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    Talk in the papers today that Rishi Sunak will bring back eat out to help out in May when restaurants reopen.

I think its a good idea but I’d delay it until July as all restrictions, in theory, will be gone middle of June. Therefore in July, the weather will be good (perhaps that is optimistic!), no restrictions in place, summer holidays, it would be a good boost to restaurants to really drive up attendance and get people going.

I know several blame the scheme for the second wave but if there are no restrictions in place and events like the final of euros at Wembley are going ahead with 90k in attendance, this scheme is unlikely drive up cases especially as in July almost all the adult population should have had a vaccine
    You are totally invested in this, aren't you?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's a song for you all, in case you recover your balls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7K88HqFQ8M
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Child abuse and child harm is now a government policy. Again. But this time it is official.

Guess they got bored of killing the elderly. Masks for 6+ hours a day? Actually - sorry - got that completely wrong. I should have said "face coverings" - have you managed to work that out yet?

I called the school and advised them to fuck off. I hate the cunts anyway, self appointed, self important, pompous fucks to a transgender. Fucking wasters who I would happily take my flamethrower to, but people might complain for some weird reason.

Their response?

Take it up with the department of health?

The same cunts who have been selling the casedemic? Yeah, I think I know what comes next and I haven't got a big enough shovel.

So the game is to bounce you from cunt to cunt with no resolution possible. Like tax season.

But...

What of they were all dead? Mysteriously dead for unknown reasons. Would would happen then?

Not wishing them dead...

But say they were.

Would the inescapable conclusion that the world would be a better place be true?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don’t think you are very well, dude
    I’m being serious.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post