Thread: Black Lives Matter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Splinter View Post
    Are you sure?

Aren't they all just GP alt accounts?

At least that way, it wouldn't be so despairing to see these mid-life breakdowns happening in real time.
    Nah, I only had the Cripps, Jens' Face and Mr Singh accounts.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    “So many damn blacks”

Strange language to use.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    “So many damn blacks”

Strange language to use.
    Fine, Agreed. That language does undermine the point he's making. And he does have "previous".
    But the points he's actually making aren't too far off the mark IMO.
    Sometimes it feels like you're not allowed to say certain things these days even if those things are actually true.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also just lol at "it's only confederate statues"

These people want to tear down all history, Orwell was scarily right “Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. History has stopped.”

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Fine, Agreed. That language does undermine the point he's making. And he does have "previous".
    But the points he's actually making aren't too far off the mark IMO.
    Sometimes it feels like you're not allowed to say certain things these days even if those things are actually true.
    You're not allowed to say "so many damn blacks" no

Well, I mean, you are allowed to say it, as long as you understand the concequences.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post

Well, I mean, you are allowed to say it, as long as you understand the concequences.
    If I said there were so many damn old white men in politics I'd be lauded a hero.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wengerbabies View Post
    If I said there were so many damn old white men in politics I'd be lauded a hero.
    If I said zippity zoppity zoopity I'd be lauded a pringle prangle

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you remove the "damn" does it make it not racist? Genuine question. He seems to be using it for emphasis.
    I'll agree it was unnecessary and doesn't add to the point but does it make the point he's making actually wrong?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    If you remove the "damn" does it make it not racist? Genuine question. He seems to be using it for emphasis.
    I'll agree it was unnecessary and doesn't add to the point but does it make the point he's making actually wrong?
    If I walked into my office tomorrow and declared there were "So many damn blacks" how do you think my "Well I'm factually right" defence would go?

I genuinely can't understand why you're trying to defend this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I walked into my office tomorrow and declared there were "So many damn blacks" how do you think my "Well I'm factually right" defence would go?

I genuinely can't understand why you're trying to defend this.
    If it was "too many" and not "so many" you may have a point.