User Tag List

Page 55 of 89 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Lives Matter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhaka Can’t View Post
    Tragic stuff, there seems to be a lot of murders along that canal path. Which is why cameras were installed there. One of the big problems in the US is the murder rate. Not all are going to make the national news. Certainly not one in Indianapolis where the has already been 94 murders this calendar year. In a city of ~1.7m.

The right wingers are all over this, but even in the local news, there is nothing suggesting this is a racial attack. Disgusting if it is, heck it is disgusting, full stop.

What sets aside killings perpetrated by the police from this and why there is so much furore over George Floyd, is that the police are meant to uphold the law and protect citizens. Not kill them. They are public servants and too many of their number are not discharging their responsibilities or don’t even care to do so.

That can’t remain unchecked and the culture that enables them needs to be eradicated.
    You may have a point if white cops were literally hunting black people, and if you believe the media then I can see why you'd have this view, but they are not.

Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    You're trying to deal in facts. Irrelevant. My goal here is to start a race war based on one single incident. Nothing you've said prevents me having my war. You might think I'm an evil cunt for taking one incident and trying to incite people on the back of it. I'd have to agree. In this instance I'm being a massive cunt. But provided people hit the street, shoot, loot and burn, doesn't really matter about me, does it? I can fade into the background - job well done.

Come on then. We have this white genocide to deal with. Let's start victimising blacks. It's the moral thing to do. Based on this one incident. Let's start stopping blacks in the street and demand they kneel. Let's shoot them and claim we have the moral high ground.
    While NQ is clearly being facetious this is exactly how the media reacts to the few instances of black people being killed by police. If you can't see that, you're not paying attention.

The fake news media is the ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The racists have come up with a charge sheet:

Looks good to me. A few things that could be worked on, no doubt. But the majority is what built the civilised world. Not that I would answer to some uppity wannabe calling me out because they know they are inferior in every respect. Live with it and stop bugging me because you can't be bothered to evolve.
    Last edited by Niall_Quinn; 16-07-2020 at 12:16 AM.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The naked face of fascism. But I'm sure there will be people who say it's acceptable in the name of security. And I'm equally sure that anyone who would say that is an enemy of mankind.

Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looks good to me. A few things that could be worked on, no doubt. But the majority is what built the civilised world. Not that I would answer to some uppity wannabe calling me out because they know they are inferior in every respect. Live with it and stop bugging me because you can't be bothered to evolve.
    i prefer brunettes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pretty much the basis for modern civilisation.

Perhaps there is a reason why northern Europeans conquered most of the rest of the world.

It's actually a very interesting topic but to even hint at a rational discussion about it will get you labelled racist.

I actually have a theory and it has nothing to do with race.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    War is the only thing the early Europeans excelled at. After your forefathers had stolen the secret of gunpowder from the Chinese. What were your forefathers doing 5000 years ago when the Egyptians were building millimeter perfect pyramids. They were hunter gatherers living in caves. 300 years ago you were burning witches at the stake. The metric system was invented by Arabs over 2000 years ago.Some of you saddos think being white is an achievement in itself. It is not. This world was built on everyone's combined contributions. Live and learn.
    Last edited by Globalgunner; 17-07-2020 at 06:09 PM.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And the Arabs and Asians and Chinese, what of all their wars and expansion? Is there a single civilisation that ever rose without bloodshed? Why single out the most recent examples and ignore the rest? Civilisations rise and fall. The west is so debauched and bloated and its younger generation so hopelessly out of touch with reality and so devoid of survival skills it could be we are looking at our own demise and the rise of the next great empire. It'll be a global empire if the worst of humanity prevails, and then we can go out and ruin other planets, if the Chinese rockets don't fall to pieces mid-flight. Even the peace loving, nature loving, wise and gentle Red Indians were vicious rapists and looters in reality. Everyone has a record.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And the Arabs and Asians and Chinese, what of all their wars and expansion? Is there a single civilisation that ever rose without bloodshed? Why single out the most recent examples and ignore the rest? Civilisations rise and fall. The west is so debauched and bloated and its younger generation so hopelessly out of touch with reality and so devoid of survival skills it could be we are looking at our own demise and the rise of the next great empire. It'll be a global empire if the worst of humanity prevails, and then we can go out and ruin other planets, if the Chinese rockets don't fall to pieces mid-flight. Even the peace loving, nature loving, wise and gentle Red Indians were vicious rapists and looters in reality. Everyone has a record.
    Tell that to the twat wrapping himself in the gold and bloodlust of his forefathers. Calling it civilisation. The Chinese had gunpowder and were using it for fireworks. Westerners got it and their thoughts turned to war
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    Tell that to the twat wrapping himself in the gold and bloodlust of his forefathers. Calling it civilisation. The Chinese had gunpowder and were using it for fireworks. Westerners got it and their thoughts turned to war
    The Chinese had so many other, exquisite ways to kill each other in the millions. Don't be too hard on them for lacking imagination in one instance.
    Für eure Sicherheit