Thread: Black Lives Matter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    YES OR NO? simple question.
    as he said no-one ticked 'yes' - they ticked biden or trump

the whole problem with politics is that it often boils down to a binary choice between two inadequate parties/candidates so people have a choice between who they consider to be least worse.

anyone who can't see why Trump is worse is one of those people who's quite happy to bring down society just as long as those who do it subscribe to theri own narrow-minded views

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Come on. 18 of you ticked YES.
    So?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    as he said no-one ticked 'yes' - they ticked biden or trump

the whole problem with politics is that it often boils down to a binary choice between two inadequate parties/candidates so people have a choice between who they consider to be least worse.

anyone who can't see why Trump is worse is one of those people who's quite happy to bring down society just as long as those who do it subscribe to theri own narrow-minded views
    And yet you couldn't list a single reason why Trump is "worse" - as if this is even about Trump any more.

Or maybe you could. Let's see. Maybe you can list ONE reason why the Biden/ marxist BLM/ neocon/ corporate/ media/ tech alliance is better than literally anything? Given just the half story you have allowed yourself to be exposed to. This thing you add your endorsement to as the lesser of two evils. Give me ONE benefit. Or more in the unlikely event you have them.

And let's also drop the pretence that Biden and BLM are not part of the same shit sandwich. Who do you think those cunts will be voting for in November (100s of times each)?

Let's say on that glorious morning, the husk of Biden gets rolled into the Whitehouse. What great benefits do you think the President Harris will bring? Will it be more incarcerated black slaves like the last time?

Come on. I'm one of the "anyones" who can't see one good reason to allow a bunch of marxist swine into power, given what we know from what's left of history that hasn't been rapidly rewritten. I guess that will be fully taken care of too, on President Harris' first day?

Eager to hear where this goes. Clue me in.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    So?
    So, quite a lot has happened in the last few weeks. Yes?

I want to know if there are still 18 people, even on this tiny forum, who continue to stand behind that endorsement.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want to know if there are still 18 people, even on this tiny forum, who continue to stand behind that endorsement.
    But you are linking Biden and BLM.
    You seem to be inferring that anyone who prefers Biden to Trump therefore supports of all of Biden's policies and beliefs which is obviously not true.
    Increasingly in elections people are forced to pick the least bad option because there isn't a good one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It asks, on a thread dedicated to the US elections, who do you want to win? And 18 people have decided they want Biden to win. I'm asking, do people still stick by that endorsement, having had the opportunity to see the left in action over the last months and weeks?

Yes indeed, I am linking Biden with BLM and have done ever since Biden's campaign started paying the bail and costs for BLM rioters, and ever since BLM started fundraising and funnelling contributions through ActBlue to the Biden campaign.

Why? Are you NOT linking Biden to BLM?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why? Are you NOT linking Biden to BLM?
    I'm not commenting on whether Biden and BLM are linked. I'm happy to concede they are.

But you are linking support for Biden for support for BLM. That doesn't follow.
    In the CL Final last year I wanted Liverpool to win. Except I didn't. I just wanted Spurs to lose cause...can you imagine?
    Ideally I wanted both of them to lose, but that wasn't possible so I picked the least bad option.

Last time out a lot of people voted for Clinton because she wasn't Trump and others voted for Trump because he wasn't Clinton.

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Biden being linked to Black Lives Matter can't be worse than Trump being linked to white supremacists.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    having had the opportunity to see the left in action over the last months and weeks?

where? how?

the right are in charge in the UK and in the US - and they're making a complete fucking mess of it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by McNamara That Ghost... View Post
    Biden being linked to Black Lives Matter can't be worse than Trump being linked to white supremacists.
    White supremacists? Like the white marxists out on the street shooting and stabbing blacks? In the name of racial equality? Or the endorsements the supposedly reformed racist Biden is getting from certain far right quarters? Remember when Trump had to condemn such endorsements over and over again? Who has linked Trump to one of the three white supremacists that still exist in this world? CNN? You don't say?

Go on then. Who's he "linked" with, and how?
    Für eure Sicherheit