Page 68 of 89 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Lives Matter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    where? how?

the right are in charge in the UK and in the US - and they're making a complete fucking mess of it
    See no evil... Not happening, move along? No wonder you find it so easy to give your endorsement. It's a bit like the "peaceful" protests, isn't it? Nothing happening here, and if you ignore the explosions you can just make out the flutter of doves wings in the background.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    I'm not commenting on whether Biden and BLM are linked. I'm happy to concede they are.

But you are linking support for Biden for support for BLM. That doesn't follow.
    In the CL Final last year I wanted Liverpool to win. Except I didn't. I just wanted Spurs to lose cause...can you imagine?
    Ideally I wanted both of them to lose, but that wasn't possible so I picked the least bad option.

Last time out a lot of people voted for Clinton because she wasn't Trump and others voted for Trump because he wasn't Clinton.
    So you are happy to endorse Biden because he's not Trump, but you're hoping Biden's policies (sic) aren't enacted if she gains office? Isn't that at least somewhat naive?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    So you are happy to endorse Biden because he's not Trump, but you're hoping Biden's policies (sic) aren't enacted if she gains office? Isn't that at least somewhat naive?
    'she'? is Biden a 'trannie' now?? did you hear that on a YouTube video???

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    White supremacists? Like the white marxists out on the street shooting and stabbing blacks? In the name of racial equality? Or the endorsements the supposedly reformed racist Biden is getting from certain far right quarters? Remember when Trump had to condemn such endorsements over and over again? Who has linked Trump to one of the three white supremacists that still exist in this world? CNN? You don't say?

Go on then. Who's he "linked" with, and how?
    Himself. He said they had very fine people urgo he is linked.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by McNamara That Ghost... View Post
    Himself. He said they had very fine people urgo he is linked.
    * ergo

and that is far too tenuous to say it means he is 'linked'

if i say Ian Wright was a great footballer does that make me 'linked' with him?

of course not, i don't remotely know him and never will

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh yeah.

If you say Ian Wright is a great person then I'd expect you to know him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by McNamara That Ghost... View Post
    Oh yeah.

If you say Ian Wright is a great person then I'd expect you to know him.
    i wouldn't - i think we can sometimes tell who's a good person or not by their actions

i'd argue we've seen enough of David Attenborough to know he is a good person, similarly we've seen enough of Johnson to know he's a c**t

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right, I'll be honest...I don't really know what Biden's policies are.
    But I don't know what Trump's agenda is for the next 4 years either because when asked he rambled incoherently and said nothing of substance.
    But as a general principle I basically disagree with everything Trump says. Not because it's him saying it, although I'll concede I need to make sure I'm not doing that. But it's mostly because he and I clearly see the world very differently. Biden generally, to me, comes across much better. He says things I mostly agree with. So while I don't know his policies, I generally trust him to make better decisions than Trump.

If I were to get a vote I'd be looking at their policies more closely, but I don't so I've gone with more gut feel.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    'she'? is Biden a 'trannie' now?? did you hear that on a YouTube video???
    Biden is a dementia patient. Harris is the candidate. Last time I checked, it was a she.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Right, I'll be honest...I don't really know what Biden's policies are.
    But I don't know what Trump's agenda is for the next 4 years either because when asked he rambled incoherently and said nothing of substance.
    But as a general principle I basically disagree with everything Trump says. Not because it's him saying it, although I'll concede I need to make sure I'm not doing that. But it's mostly because he and I clearly see the world very differently. Biden generally, to me, comes across much better. He says things I mostly agree with. So while I don't know his policies, I generally trust him to make better decisions than Trump.

If I were to get a vote I'd be looking at their policies more closely, but I don't so I've gone with more gut feel.
    So, for example, Trump is pro-religion and Biden and his marxist goons loathe religion, the family and anything to do with social cohesion. Is this why you are intrinsically at odds with Trump?

In fact, Trump has published a clear and comprehensive set of policies. You should read them.
    Für eure Sicherheit